Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

i've been watching these conspiracy theory videos about stanley kubrick's the shining

i clicked on your video here to put it on full screen and there was a frame of the twin girls (come play with us danny) for a fraction of a second, must have gotten stuck in a buffer or something

:unsmigghh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Broken Machine
Oct 22, 2010

syscall girl posted:

i've been watching these conspiracy theory videos about stanley kubrick's the shining

i clicked on your video here to put it on full screen and there was a frame of the twin girls (come play with us danny) for a fraction of a second, must have gotten stuck in a buffer or something

:unsmigghh:

nah you're just hallucinating again

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Broken Machine posted:

nah you're just hallucinating again

maybe he stopped hallucinating for a fraction of a second

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
both readings are correct

vOv
Feb 8, 2014

https://i.imgur.com/z37blBz.webm

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMli33ornEU

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

holy poo poo that's cool

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

neato

Captain Pike
Jul 29, 2003

This is me two days ago with my Christmas Barnes & Noble gift card. :(

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES

WIZARDS -- NO SENSE OF RIGHT AND WRONG

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

gently caress imagine insteaed of oscilloscaope it was a laser display. gently caress that would be mind bending

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

please allow nws in yospos :nws: https://38.media.tumblr.com/1f3ae026d16c47cea709e1916c641b17/tumblr_ngft6bBUgF1rck5gjo1_1280.jpg :nws:
just make it locked for non-registered users, its not as if they have anything to look for here (or indeed, anyone)

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
sassy skelton

~:whitewater:>

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

that guy was the best rpg-manual artist. holloway, i think his name was :allears:

(for a dragon magazine article about unarmed combat)

(paranoia)

prefect fucked around with this message at 12:51 on Dec 29, 2014

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

one weird trick to turn imgur webms into gifs

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKCSBkdEUXQ

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

cannot legally be sold as vodka

goddamnedtwisto posted:

one weird trick to turn imgur webms into gifs

Im glad to see you are a supporter of the far superior graphical interchange format.

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

vodkat posted:

Im glad to see you are a supporter of the far superior graphical interchange format.

couldn't give a poo poo either way but while sa doesn't support webms i thought i'd save everyone the effort of pushing a mouse button in order to see funny moving pictures of things.

.lnk to the past
May 3, 2005

psoting while drunk

newreply.php posted:

$10 on the guy behind this account being shorter than this image:

$20 it's a corporate account for a height increasing shoe/insole company

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

.lnk to the past posted:

$20 it's a corporate account for a height increasing shoe/insole company

lol i googled the account name and of course theres a heightism subreddit

i found you, forums poster GATOS Y VATOS

[–]LeJacquelope 1 punt 9 maanden geleden
Hello, ~5'11.5" here and fighting hard for short men. (And also plus sized women.) I'm the one who archived the exposingheightism twitter feed. I knew from jump that certain groups would demand twitter censor that account so yeah, I tried to preserve it.
Maybe we should all make Twitter accounts and retweet these things. Call it a rebellion. Then demand that Twitter explain why they ban us for not breaking their rules.

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
i cant help but read all those posts in tiny squeaky voices

New Years Question... (self.short)
geplaatst op 2 dagen geleden door F41L5'7" | 170 cm
Nope don't want to know what you plan to do next year, I want to hear how your height benefited you in one way this past year.
I'll start; I am getting out of the Army and in between places right now, lucky for me I have some great friends one of which has a couch that I have been sleeping on for about 2 weeks now. If I was any taller that couch would be very uncomfortable but since I'm not a tall guy it works quite well. Also before when my ego was too big to ask for help my size allowed me to sleep in my 2 dr civic.
I would find it hard to believe that your height has not benefited you in one way this year so fess up!

[–]lilgnat4'9" | 145 5 punten 1 dag geleden
Bought hiking boots that were $200 for adults and got the kids ones for $80 due to tiny feet. Also rode on a lot of airplanes this year. So much legroom always. Oh! And locked myself out of my house and was small enough to crawl through the window and get inside.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

onsie looking snug Mr rat :unsmith:

tut tut someone didn't read the 'blunt weapons' memo

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

newreply.php posted:

i cant help but read all those posts in tiny squeaky voices

New Years Question... (self.short)
geplaatst op 2 dagen geleden door F41L5'7" | 170 cm
Nope don't want to know what you plan to do next year, I want to hear how your height benefited you in one way this past year.
I'll start; I am getting out of the Army and in between places right now, lucky for me I have some great friends one of which has a couch that I have been sleeping on for about 2 weeks now. If I was any taller that couch would be very uncomfortable but since I'm not a tall guy it works quite well. Also before when my ego was too big to ask for help my size allowed me to sleep in my 2 dr civic.
I would find it hard to believe that your height has not benefited you in one way this year so fess up!

[–]lilgnat4'9" | 145 5 punten 1 dag geleden
Bought hiking boots that were $200 for adults and got the kids ones for $80 due to tiny feet. Also rode on a lot of airplanes this year. So much legroom always. Oh! And locked myself out of my house and was small enough to crawl through the window and get inside.

ouch; those are sad and pathetic :(

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
now i want to make a video that uses the mac os text to speech thing and reads out all of those posts in a high pitched voice while sad cello music plays

PS. Love the cabin
Dec 30, 2011
Bee Lincoln
its rude to make fun because of height
(NOT SHORT)

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.
Lol @ "I'm 5'11.5". "No one would ever believe me if I said I was six feet, so this is as far as I can exaggerate my height"

Also lol @ the .5"

Also no one would call someone that height "short", it's average at worst and actually significantly taller than the average human male

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch

:eyepop:

gently caress you i'm a wizard

Skarp
Sep 27, 2013

Sagebrush posted:

Lol @ "I'm 5'11.5". "No one would ever believe me if I said I was six feet, so this is as far as I can exaggerate my height"

Also lol @ the .5"

Also no one would call someone that height "short", it's average at worst and actually significantly taller than the average human male

sperg out more holy poo poo

also lol if you aren't at least 6'

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

5'5" on a good day

dgaf

suck my dick if you shame it

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Vintersorg posted:

5'5" on a good day

dgaf

bring a stepstool if you want me to suck it way up here. i aint beinding the shortocracy

PS. Love the cabin
Dec 30, 2011
Bee Lincoln

Vintersorg posted:

5'5" on a good day

dgaf

can i anyway even if i dont want to shame?

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

Vintersorg posted:

5'5" on a good day

dgaf

although you'll probably get a bad back having to get down low enough to do so

ambient oatmeal
Jun 23, 2012

Yodzilla posted:

:eyepop:

gently caress you i'm a wizard

make the game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pop a Xanax
Oct 7, 2009

when you have a desperate need to calm down or you are stuck in a groove that is addiction
so is being short now worse than having a small penis or are these two indications of manliness somehow related?

• Locked thread