Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chard
Aug 24, 2010

cowboythreespeech posted:

This thread is funnier than it's been in a while, but not because of the pictures.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

cowboythreespeech posted:

This thread is funnier than it's been in a while, but not because of the pictures.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

TheBigAristotle posted:

In other words, not Wii[U]

Do you think they are going to have too change the dictionary definition of exclusive like they did with literally?

SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...
Technically, its not an incorrect use of the word. However, I'd totally be for a new definition for uses like that.

ex·clu·sive adjective \iks-ˈklü-siv, -ziv\

3: In video game advertising, short hand for 'buy me'.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

This dude has great titties. He can't stop looking at them.

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

I hope he didn't care about that pizza.

TheBigAristotle posted:

In other words, not Wii[U]

"Exclusively exempt from WiiU!"

Chinaman7000
Nov 28, 2003

Pretty sure this is from a video where the guy is super coordinated spinning around like that and clearly spends way too much time on a treadmill. Or maybe I'm mixing it up with another thing.

Spectral Werewolf
Jun 15, 2006

And if that wasn't funny, there were lots of things that weren't even funnier...

They're updating their dating profiles, Body Type: Athletic and Toned.

Nativity In Black
Oct 24, 2012

If you're gonna have roads, you're gonna have roadkill.

This happens year round though.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I am both of those people.

SpliffClavin
Jul 31, 2007

oh geez rick
What did people do between sets before phones? Cheer on the guy next to you?

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

SpliffClavin posted:

make conversation in their proximity and meet people

write down musings brought on by the enlightenment of working out

also yes, wat you said

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Sat and listened to music.

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

Sit alone with your thoughts for a few loving minutes.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
I just stare into empty space and think about my mistakes in life for two minutes.

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
My university gym didn't get a signal because the weight and cardio area were underground, so I used to sit and wish I was at home sleeping.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

I don't dare acknowledge the emptiness that is inside me .

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Perched and sat and nothing more

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
I just sort of sit there and pretend I'm a tiny little bird, flapping my tiny little birdy wings in a tiny little breeze.

And then I'd fart. Loudly.

Buzkashi
Feb 4, 2003
College Slice

SpliffClavin posted:

Regenerated ATP

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Screaming Idiot posted:

I just sort of sit there and pretend I'm a tiny little bird, flapping my tiny little birdy wings in a tiny little breeze.

And then I'd fart. Loudly.

One day I had a big bowl of cereal before gym class. This was right after I became lactose intolerant, and I got gas really bad. We started with sit ups on the basketball court floor. My fart reverberated and thundered to every corner of the room like a rippling bomb.

marshmallow creep has a new favorite as of 18:12 on Dec 30, 2014

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Buzkashi posted:

Regenerated ATP

This is some kind of Ingress thing, right?

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

Lotish posted:

One day I had a big bowl of cereal before gym class. This was right after I became lactose intolerant, and I got gas really bad. We started with sit ups on the basketball court floor. My fart reverberated and thundered to every corner of the room like a rippling bomb.

Do go on.

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level

Xenoletum posted:

I loved the smith rack because i lack any and all arm strength to do a proper loving press. Then I realized it was for squats and squats without spotters, which happens to me often. I'm more comfortable with machines like such ever since i almost strangled myself with a bar/free weights in High School after my spotter went off to the other side of the weight room without my knowledge while I was doing inclined bench.

Using the Smith machine because it makes you feel more comfortable is fine (as long as you know that the differences when you're not using it go far beyond the rungs).

Using it like a dumbass is not.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
I'd say I don't know what the gently caress is going on in that picture, but it's obvious the person in that picture doesn't know what the gently caress is going on either...

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

You can develop lactose intolerance. I used to drink a gallon of milk a day with no ill effects, now I have to watch out or I explode.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

We must hope that our current selves will one day step aside to make room for better versions of us.

A lot of people stop producing lactase from early to late adolescence, and even into the late 20's. It's an extremely common thing. Humans are fairly unique in that we produce it beyond weaning at all.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Yeah they pop and leak white synthol fluid occasionally. There's at least one video of it happening at a bodybuilders contest.

Where's Waldo predicted this would happen back in the 80s.

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
LIBERALS WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN A LANDSLIDE

Picnic Princess posted:

Found Waldo

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

IslamoNazi posted:

Found Waldo

He's just not trying anymore.

Kanfy
Jan 9, 2012

Just gotta keep walking down that road.

Just Offscreen posted:

A lot of people stop producing lactase from early to late adolescence, and even into the late 20's. It's an extremely common thing. Humans are fairly unique in that we produce it beyond weaning at all.

How common lactose intolerance is varies wildly though.

(Something something white colour)

Anyway

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
That's amazing, I thought 'Russia' before even reading his sweater.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

mng posted:

That's amazing, I thought 'Russia' before even reading his sweater.

I know the answer is "crushing poverty" but why is every picture from Russia is loving weird?

slinkimalinki
Jan 17, 2010

Pretty Lady Blob posted:

Take this lovely argument to hellthread where it belongs.

Literally every building in that picture fell down in an earthquake. I'm going to blame Anonymous.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Picnic Princess posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItZMTMT8KIE

Davfff
Oct 27, 2008

slinkimalinki posted:

Literally every building in that picture fell down in an earthquake. I'm going to blame Anonymous.

was down there for the cricket on boxing day, hadn't been since the gap between the two big ones.

so many times I'd be standing around and thinking "I've no idea where I am" and then I'd see one of the few remaining landmarks or recognisable but completely gutted buildings and have a "holy poo poo" moment as I started piecing together where entire streets of shops, cafes, restaurants and buildings were that are now gone.

i knew it was bad, but the damage that anonymous have done is quite astonishing.

Pesterchum
Nov 8, 2009

clown car to hell choo choo

Chard posted:

Hi fitchat, I'm going to wait until you go into the shower and then make conversation for way too long!

I've got some bad news about that photoshop. (At least I thought it was a photoshop and was happier when I thought it was)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nster-arms.html

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Davfff posted:

i knew it was bad, but the damage that anonymous have done is quite astonishing.
Starting with those masks. Jesus Christ, what cut-rate factory is turning out those deformed monstrosities?

Atmus
Mar 8, 2002

Hirayuki posted:

Starting with those masks. Jesus Christ, what cut-rate factory is turning out those deformed monstrosities?

They call those factories "Mom"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

Picnic Princess posted:

I distinctly remember being really grossed out by that exploding-muscle guy as a child. Where's Waldo books loving owned

• Locked thread