Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

My internet is being a right piece of poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

It's weird to see the chat and people are wondering where Sora is or talking about how cool he is.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

It's weird to see the chat and people are wondering where Sora is or talking about how cool he is.

lmfoa

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I haven't seen a Zeldathon chat since uhhh I think Zeldathon Lives was the last one they had chat on the screen.

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
Shortsleeve over Longsleeve swag.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Brook looks dope as hell with his mohawk and tucked in V neck.

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
*OBese Latino in clothes that are too small walks on screen with mohawk* Wow. That actually looks really cool

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Sir AIDS posted:

*OBese Latino in clothes that are too small walks on screen with mohawk* Wow. That actually looks really cool

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Le Canadian Latino.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Sir AIDS posted:

Lmao.

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
Oh poo poo! There's a motherfucking cheese top hat on screen right now!

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
THe cheese Top Hat has been removed

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Sir AIDS posted:

THe cheese Top Hat has been removed

IT will appear again, perhaps with a captain's hat and a crown upon it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Please get anyone you know to donate so we can get to 100K again!

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

Wormskull posted:

Please get anyone you know to donate so we can get to 100K again!

is this the last game

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hoodrich posted:

is this the last game

It is if we don't get to 97k, and then 100k.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

97K unlocks Mario Kart and 100K unlocks a Smash Bros Finale.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Then the very chill and awesome Zeldathon Afterparty begins.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The afterparty is cool because it cuts over to some dude's weird New York apartment and he's like 25 years old but he sounds like he's going through puberty and it's kinda low rent, but very chill.

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Wormskull posted:

The afterparty is cool because it cuts over to some dude's weird New York apartment and he's like 25 years old but he sounds like he's going through puberty and it's kinda low rent, but very chill.

;p;

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I owuldn;t mind going to the Zelda Thon after party and having sex with one of the babes there.

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I owuldn;t mind going to the Zelda Thon after party and having sex with one of the babes there.

Which one

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Sir AIDS posted:

Which one

Well the one on the left now is pretty hot in a season 3 Elaine nanna clothing kind of way.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Well unless one of them goes hom early it doesn't really have anyone from Zeldathon proper.

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

Knuc U Kinte posted:

That feel

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

At midnight EST let's all get ready to donate at the exact same time, and beast this charity drive.

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
Who is the silent anemic derpette in front of the swedish flag

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

I've been donating all week long

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Sir AIDS posted:

Who is the silent anemic sir in front of the swedish flag

That's LucariMew and it's a girl and she mostly talks to the chat.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Anime Curator posted:

I've been donating all week long

Thank you.

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Wormskull posted:

That's LucariMew and it's a girl and she mostly talks to the chat.

post edited

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
LMfao at the guy trying to get the Lady Sir to touch his moustache (PUA technique)

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Sir AIDS posted:

LMfao at the guy trying to get the Lady Sir to touch his moustache (PUA technique)

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That's his girlfriend so she probably touches it every night, with her pussy, while he's eating that sweet poon.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

That's his girlfriend so she probably touches it every night, with her pussy, while he's eating that sweet poon.

Lol.

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

Sir AIDS posted:

Watch how many times he touches his hair. Actually he might not as touch it as much now because he's holding a water bottle he can play with

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hoodrich posted:

Watch how many times he touches his hair. Actually he might not as touch it as much now because he's holding a water bottle he can play with
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3688091&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=22#post439564444

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm really into the Harry Potter film quotes between MC and Jackson.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Zach's laugh that sounds like Dr Evil is epic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Wormskull posted:

Well that was the most craziest thing I ever saw. Zach walked over in front of the couch camera, kind of squatted down, and said, "Do whippets decrease the size of your large intestine, heh heh heh," while slowly sliding his hands up his neck and fixing the bottom of his hair.

lol

• Locked thread