Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Darn, my team's not good enough to take oh Alkyde - Hell. Oh well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nitis
Mar 22, 2003

Amused? I think not.

Echophonic posted:

I feel you.

I'd like an assist for my front line. I was using Crovia, since the only other assist I had was Linmay. But, using a passer like Linmay upfront seems like a waste. Instead, I have Teddy-Kevin-Sharr now, and trying all the draws I can to pull an assist so I can move Kevin back to mid.

Bell_
Sep 3, 2006

Tiny Baltimore
A billion light years away
A goon's posting the same thing
But he's already turned to dust
And the shitpost we read
Is a billion light-years old
A ghost just like the rest of us

Echophonic posted:

I'm not sure she's even dropping on Hell, unless it's some bullshit 1% chance

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

I'm using Lucid as an assist though. I've boosted her so much that her passes add nearly 300 attack to whoever receives the ball from her. Its pretty neat. :v:

edit: Went through about 600 st points, still no weird nun.

edit edit: Burned through the rest. Nothing except a whole pile of Ogres. Sold them off and got a few hundred gp.

Synthbuttrange fucked around with this message at 21:57 on Dec 31, 2014

nftyw
Dec 27, 2006

It is a game... where you will put your life on the line.
Lipstick Apathy

Anyone who runs Eden mid has no right to bitch about a speed based team IMO

E: I literally did one match of Hell and got Allyde just now :toot:

nftyw fucked around with this message at 23:32 on Dec 31, 2014

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
Got the goddamn nun and I still have 400 ST left in my mailbox, yay

nftyw
Dec 27, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
I hope Eden gets nerfed so hard that she makes 2* cards look good in comparison.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Ah crap. Okay those who got Akyldye, what are her evolution requirements? I dont have any more clons.

Kosmicheskaya
Jun 15, 2003

Maybe I am a hero, after all.

SynthOrange posted:

Ah crap. Okay those who got Akyldye, what are her evolution requirements? I dont have any more clons.

Just like any other 5*: Beelzebub, 2 5* elementals, 1 4* elemental.

AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

How do the 'Play Now and get <x>' notifications trigger? They seem to go off about two-thirds of the time for me, and some of them are really nice.

Also, got my Hiro to 7*. Need a good rear defender, but the Scout keeps coming up Leah instead of Aneal. Is Leah worth the 1600?

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Set times I think? I know I get 20 / 40 Stam + FP / Whatever at 12 and 6 pm KST.

AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

Set times I think? I know I get 20 / 40 Stam + FP / Whatever at 12 and 6 pm KST.

Today I had ones that were a 4-5 Player Box and a 5 Stone Box, and those are what I really want to figure it out for. Exit and starting again didn't trigger the Stone Box getting sent to my Inbox, but it did for the Player Box (who was some meh Thunder attacker).

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Oh, for Christ's sake. I get the nun on my fifth attempt, then spend all my 100 Staminas trying and failing to get more so I can superb her.

I then refresh scout a bunch of times, and who shows up?

Nari.

gently caress.

At least I have Nari now, which is great.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

I spent all my stamina. No nun. :smith:

I even spent some crystals recovering stamina.

Bell_
Sep 3, 2006

Tiny Baltimore
And the shitpost we read
I lost track of how much stamina I spent on that nun (I ended up finding one) but I can measure it in boss points
4600BP or rank-ups (65-70) I'm glad all the stamina they were throwing out a month ago didn't have an expiration date on them!

Since there's Clons today I'm not sure whether to farm 180 more boss points for a single Fontus or to spend the leftover 1000 BP on penguins. Reaaaaally wishing the pig was for sale instead of one of the swirlies.

On the other hand, Guenevere is in the scout pool (because I burn my GP on gatekeepers and 5* swirlies)

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy
5x 100 stamina boosts and no Nun... that's unfortunate.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Com2Us giveth and taketh away. I finally found a Lilith in my Scouts while looking for Metatron. Now I only have enough to scout one more player, so I'm gonna be really sad if Malcom pops up.

Also goddamn Mikael is hard to raise affinity with.

nftyw
Dec 27, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Ohh man a new year event where you can get littres, hello use for all those stamina drops and crystals.

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Ugh.... 4 5* light players in my scouting in a row.... uriel showed up twice :v

I want lucid or meta but drat... it's tempting.

ropa
Sep 7, 2006
i need help from the high level goons soccer stars

I'm rank 59, been playing for a couple of months. Kirin was one of my pre rank 10 players and I took it to build around him, but mostly relied on Beatrice friends until I got Kirin to 7 and strong enough that he holds his own (specially since active GK skills now require at least 2 shots if it triggers)

Anyway, it's gotten to the point where it's not obvious (for me) what the best long term plans would be with the team I have.

This is my go to starting line up:

This is my bench (Casiel has a place on the back line I guess I just don't have the cost yet):

I just recently drew Beatrice that's why she has no place in my starting line up.. yet...

Considering I have strong rainbow cards already (silla, valk, avnore) but considering I also have some of the pieces for a decent mono WW team (bea ace, defense sorted already, vermillion isn't too bad really...) what should I be looking to build for long term? What's more effective?

I already have around 2.2k GP, and am also wondering what targets should I be looking for that would synergyze with my current line up or any potential project I should be working for considering the cards I have.

thanks for your future wisdom goons

edit: I got that nun on my first try on the easy mode (can't do the hardest one) :( :)

Schrodingers cat posted:

uriel showed up twice :v

I think that happened to me the same day you posted. Uriel showed twice that day...

ropa fucked around with this message at 16:38 on Jan 2, 2015

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

A raccoon is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits.
WARNING

WARNING

Bell_
Sep 3, 2006

Tiny Baltimore
And the shitpost we read
The numbers are like Disgaea's. I was intimidated as hell when I first got in there, but it's definitely doable. It multiplies the damage you do to them, too!

If the striker's fully superbed and the team has no remaining Ardor players to evolve to 7*, who should I be feeding the 5* litres to?

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Vanilla Mint Ice posted:

WARNING

WARNING

Boobs

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
The health really doesn't matter since they take inflated damage anyways. A bit disappointing. I was hoping it would require some sort of strategy, like forward passing or high steal, but no, these dudes are just really big balloons. Can't hid hard and they pop really easily.

ropa posted:

-Snip-

Holy crap, you have Valkyrie Beth.

A mono-color team doesn't need every member to be in that color; some cards are just so good that they work in virtually any team (Anael, Duke, Mikael, Malcom, and Lilith come to mind). Avnore probably counts as one too, since he's 1) the best healer so far and 2) confirmed to have a 7* form coming sometime in the future. His passive is also pretty decent.

I don't really see too much of a point in having 2 passers in the front lane. Silla seems more in tune with Kirin than the nun, since she's also got a lot of utility (but not weaker passing powers than other dedicated passers). You might want to take out one of the passers and replace them with a stealer or a totem. (If you have Lilith, you get both in one.) Alternatively, you could put Silla in mid and keep the nun in forward.

Also, having too many active healers in a team isn't that great an idea, if I recall. Healing suffers from diminishing returns (for example, Avnore healing 45% the first time around and then 31.5% the next) so I don't think you really need more than one healer. A mono-WW deck has Coexistence anyways.

Robin's poo poo for now, that make change when he gets his 7* but until then feel free to ignore him. I love my Ravian, but you already have two great strikers in Kirin and Beatrice so I wouldn't really recommend her unless you really want that -15% enemy max health per shoot.

This provides consensus on 5* WW cards. It's translated from the Korean Enha Wiki page. It also has a list of players that work regardless of color that you could consider scouting.

quote:

-All the legendaries EXCEPT Shu
-Striker: Lucid (PVE), Hiro (PVP)
-Assist: Nari
-Totem: Veronica
-Attacker: Malcolm
-Defender: Anael
-Healer: Avnore
GK: Kei and Zibroi. And Jin, included in the legendaries.

If you go with Silla in forward, then Kevin might be a great addition to scout. One of his passives ensures that his lane starts with 30% full action bar at all times. Silla has a passive that raises her position's entire action bar by up to 30% with a pass. Given that Kirin has a passive that ups his critical chance & damage with each attack, you could try doing one or two quick attacks with Kirin with this setup before doing a powered up shot.

Honestly, I don't have much experience with WW so this is just stuff I've read. Reddit or the Soccer Spirit forums should probably be able to provide you with a better answer.

Bell_
Sep 3, 2006

Tiny Baltimore
And the shitpost we read
To no surprise, Litres don't seem to be dropping, but since a 4* stone dropped for me already I may as well keep mining.

Also, turn your auras of bloodsucking on if you have them-the amount of damage you do in Lucky Rabbit land will restore most if not all the damage dealt to you.

On healers: it seems like something to do on defense; I ran into a healer team that stalled me into a draw because they kept coming back after every time I pushed the ball to their goal line.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Yeah, if they didn't have two long/forward passers, they wouldn't be able to break my middle line with Aura of Bloodsucking up. I managed one very hard win, but got stalled out the second time. Got a one star spirit stone for my trouble.

I miss Leonard and his joke of a very hard.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
First very hard, got a Littre. :v: Was worried about the difficulty til I hit them for like 190,000.

NJ Deac
Apr 6, 2006
I've burned something like 300 stamina in the moon rabbit match on very hard and just have a bunch of spirit stones and a few 3* players to show for it. It's definitely good for farming those but I'm not sure it's so great I'm going to bother using any more 100 stamina refreshes running it unless it turns out I have just been especially unlucky with litre drops.

nftyw
Dec 27, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
The moon rabbit boss fight is pretty hilarious, as Bell has said above Aura of Bloodsucking basically makes your team members invulnerable. I didn't pay attention to the numbers for several matches but just set it on auto and then after winning a bunch took a look and boggled at the inflated numbers. The ace skill is pretty funny too, 'greatly increases the HP of all animals and grandpa.'

The rewards seem to be decent, though I don't think I've had a Littre drop yet.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Well, even if I can't do the Very Hard to get Littres, I'll at least get a huge stack of spirit stones to mess with. Get that 5-star crit one on Bora to max, I guess.

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Echophonic posted:

Well, even if I can't do the Very Hard to get Littres, I'll at least get a huge stack of spirit stones to mess with. Get that 5-star crit one on Bora to max, I guess.

I only get 1* stones... what am I doing wrong?
:cry:

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

Schrodingers cat posted:

I only get 1* stones... what am I doing wrong?
:cry:

I've gotten mostly 1 and 2 stars, a few 3s, they add up when you use like 15 of them to gain 1 level on a 5*.

I finally got a good scout. Used my 100 crystals to open up the other scout slots. Welcome to the team, Malcolm!

Since I won't be getting Baltheon anytime soon, I guess he'll do. Now to figure out where he fits in. I'm loathe to replace Shu or Lindsey on my mid-line, but I may have to. He's probably a better fit than Shu, even if Shu does enable my front line.

Edit: Yeah, replacing Shu seems like the best idea. I'm pretty pleased with my lineup, just need to get a few more evolutions in. In his first game (after a stack of penguins to get him to 25), he already triggered Super Play and murderated an opposing center.

6* Dale/5* White Tiger/6*Bora
4* Lindsey/Malcolm/Lilith
Lynbell/Avnore/5* Elliot
4* Estella

I have a max-Superbed Leonard, but Estella does pretty well for me. The HP boost from Dale is really nice on her.

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 06:05 on Jan 4, 2015

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Man I've got a few great 5* characters now that I have no use for on my team. I keep wondering if I should hold off for the far future if I want to build a different team color or just sell them now for the gp.

SilverMike
Sep 17, 2007

TBD

Don't sell them; at a bare minimum they'll be useful for Special Training in the Winter update.

Kata-Haro
Oct 21, 2010

I finally got a Veronica today from a 300 crystal draw so my mono-thunder front line is all sorted out now.

This is what my current team looks like.

Now, apart from the obvious lack of a high end goalkeeper and needing about 20 or so Kumas, I'm having a bit of trouble with my mid and back lines. Basically it feels as though Eden is solo carrying mid most of the time, while the back is having trouble getting the ball out if Bell goes down.

These are my spare 5* dudes and my other 4* Thunder dudes. I've been messing around with my formations and i'm not entirely happy with what i've come up with. Any goons with input on what would work?

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Here is a handy link with a translation of Korean take on the Thunder players.

Cynthia + Veronica is apparently a great setup.

Cynthia has a 75% chance to deal 100% extra critical damage when she crits, which is helped by Veronica's crit chance + damage passives.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Crying swimsuit girl is ridiculous and I dont know how you can stand the screaming :v

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Voices off, maybe?

The only reason I'd have voices on is for Griffith and Victoria. And I don't even use them, so I don't see any point in keeping them on.

EDIT: Who the gently caress is crying swimsuit girl anyways? Luka?

Kata-Haro
Oct 21, 2010

Yeah, definitely voices off. My phone sucks up enough power and it's a 50/50 whether i can get to a power point at work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NJ Deac
Apr 6, 2006
Gerold just showed up in scout and here I am with 769 GP. It's going to be close, but with almost enough crystals for a 10+1 draw and both PVP GP achievements still available to earn, I think I have an outside shot at getting to 1800 by Sunday if I sell all of my nonessential 4* and below players, though it's probably going to be very close.

• Locked thread