Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IceAgeComing
Jan 29, 2013

pretty fucking embarrassing to watch

Knuc U Kinte posted:

A t 20 game is probably much more action packed than the average baseball game.

that's not saying a whole lot - i'm sure less goes on in an average half hour of baseball than in an average half hour of a test match...

cricket also has glenn "THE BIG SHOW" maxwell who manages to make himself look like a real bogan all of the time which is pretty great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of MS Paint and animes, endlessly retold.
Somebody just said Xbox4 on the OU/Clemson game

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

lol suh got suspended against the cowboys. he'd probably break romo's spine if he played

Bootcha
Nov 13, 2012

Truly, the pinnacle of goaltending
Grimey Drawer
hockey talk, world juniors on. germany can't score a goal. also USA vs CAN on the 31st.

tried to play nhl 09 on my desktop but it's poo poo, guess I'll have to get the xbox360 nhl 15. gently caress that, I hate fun.

I also hope for the hawks and pens to continue a run to the stanley cup, so the hawks can win and exorcise that demon from '92. I have that blackhawks vhs season recap, it makes me cry openly every time I watch.

also played 7 beer league holiday tournament hockey games in 3 days here and now I hibernate. till jan 2nd when I play again.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Y-Hat posted:

lol suh got suspended against the cowboys. he'd probably break romo's spine if he played

An excuse to rig the game for a Cowboys win/lions loss - the absolute worst case scenario

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Bootcha posted:

hockey talk, world juniors on. germany can't score a goal. also USA vs CAN on the 31st.

tried to play nhl 09 on my desktop but it's poo poo, guess I'll have to get the xbox360 nhl 15. gently caress that, I hate fun.

I also hope for the hawks and pens to continue a run to the stanley cup, so the hawks can win and exorcise that demon from '92. I have that blackhawks vhs season recap, it makes me cry openly every time I watch.

also played 7 beer league holiday tournament hockey games in 3 days here and now I hibernate. till jan 2nd when I play again.

reinhart is really good so clearly the sabres don't need mceichel

Bootcha
Nov 13, 2012

Truly, the pinnacle of goaltending
Grimey Drawer

Tremendous Taste posted:

reinhart is really good so clearly the sabres don't need mceichel

there are a few buffalo refugees down here, so I yeah I feel for you. I've found the saying "I hope cancer kills you before sabers depression does" is pretty spot on.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Seattle will face Detroit or Carolina in the next round of the playoffs. LoL get hosed you loving scrubs. Still time to jump on the win train of God's one true team; the Seattle Seahawks.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Carolina is going to beat Seattle and Cam Newton is going to whip out his cock to one up Marsha

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
There are a bunch of Oregon fans invading our museum because New Years Eve in LA = art? And they brought the cold with them fuuuck

Four months till baseball :(

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Y-Hat posted:

I thought it got overturned

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

I hope Suh breaks that pussy Tony Homo's human being spine and if you're a real football fan you hope for the same.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Borsche69 posted:

I hope Suh breaks that pussy Tony Homo's human being spine and if you're a real football fan you hope for the same.

I hope he does it too, and then he is executed by a lone gunman haha

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Tremendous Taste posted:

Carolina is going to beat Seattle and Cam Newton is going to whip out his cock to one up Marsha

No joke, I'm rooting for the Cowboys but I'd be just as fine with Carolina surprising the poo poo out of everyone and goin' to the big bowl game.:thumbsup:

Myrmomancer
May 31, 2014

Shinjobi posted:

No joke, I'm rooting for the Cowboys but I'd be just as fine with Carolina surprising the poo poo out of everyone and goin' to the big bowl game.:thumbsup:

Everyone should root for the Panthers, for no other reason than to hear dumbfucks cry over teams with losing records being in the playoffs

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

I hope he does it too, and then he is executed by a lone gunman haha

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
The SEC West is loving garbage

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
roll tide

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of MS Paint and animes, endlessly retold.
Marcus Mariota.

BHB
Aug 28, 2011

thuly posted:

Marcus Mariota.

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose

thuly posted:

Marcus Mariota.

he's good too. as long as the ducks or tide win it all, i'm cool with it

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

thuly posted:

Marcus Mariota.

There are people here convinced that Chip is going to give away Foles and picks to Tampa for Mariota.

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

tranime scholar posted:

he's good too. as long as the ducks or tide win it all, i'm cool with it

agreed. go Ducks because gently caress the SEC, but only because I'm a bigXII alum.

Go to hell, tamu.

EDIT: BLACKHAWKS DO NOT gently caress THIS UP THANKS IN ADVANCE

thuly fucked around with this message at 20:04 on Jan 1, 2015

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

thuly posted:

Marcus Mariota.

Mencius Moldbug

BHB
Aug 28, 2011
loving lol at baylor scoring with a lineman on a designed play

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
reminder: gently caress ALABAMA

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

https://vine.co/v/Ow3le0bLvu5

fronz
Apr 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

reminder: gently caress ALABAMA

No need to remind me.

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
oregon is cool and good

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

lol

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i was asleep for 14 hours yesterday. rofl tide, go ducks

Bootcha posted:

i saw the Devils play the Red Wings on NYE and in five minutes they gave up 2 goals and had an injury sandwiched between them. i hate my three-coach team

i hope they tank for McDavid, which seems likely since their owner also owns the 76ers

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

i think its really cool that tff started freaking out when someone posted .gifs of non-nude bouncing breasts.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Borsche69 posted:

i think its really cool that tff started freaking out when someone posted .gifs of non-nude bouncing breasts.
how did they freak out

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Borsche69 posted:

i'm freaking out over the breasts, because they're non-nude

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Y-Hat posted:

how did they freak out

people kept saying it was really gross and creepy, taht the guy posted .gifs of sexy fans

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Borsche69 posted:

people kept saying it was really gross and creepy, taht the guy posted .gifs of sexy fans
he should have told all of the complainers to go back to tumblr

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
It's stupid to bitch about gifs, but on the other hand TFF drama is hilarious.

Simoom
Nov 30, 2009
can we post huge titty gifs here?

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose

Borsche69 posted:

they've been doing that for a while. a sexy gif is bad but talking about duck cocks or arguing about bbq for 20 pages is great i guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
a fun game to play in tff is to say something borderline offensive and watching 3-4 pages worth of stare emotes roll in

• Locked thread