Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

I'm also from Pennsylvania

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
I am sorry about your house and hot wife

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

It's going to get even weirder when I tell you what my brother's name is

I am Otis
Sep 22, 2003

well?

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

it's otis

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Well, it's not Tom

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Make Punk tap with ether a Chinese burn or a nipple cripple while demanding that he whistle.

Who Gotch Ya
Jun 27, 2003

streetdoctors.com
Yes, we are hybrid rappers.

Gonzo McFee posted:

Make Punk tap with ether a Chinese burn or a nipple cripple while demanding that he whistle.

I think those are illegal so I'll just pin him with La Magistral and he will have to submit because he won't be able to get out.

I have tapped people with that before. One time I was doing it and Mark Hunt walked in. Because my life is dope and I do dope poo poo.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
You should use a reverse Boston crab https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnLi3vtJBRc

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

does wresting acknowledge that Undertaker(2spooky) wears MMA gloves?

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

omg chael crash posted:

When he started wearing them he was given the title The Best Pure Striker In WWE so most definitely

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

There was that time Undertaker was asked if he would do MMA and he pretty much went "Would be all over it if I wasn't old."

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
Other than his pride showdown with hogan of course.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Who Gotch Ya posted:

I have tapped people with that before. One time I was doing it and Mark Hunt walked in. Because my life is dope and I do dope poo poo.

You're gonna have to talk more about this.

Who Gotch Ya
Jun 27, 2003

streetdoctors.com

Captain Log posted:

You're gonna have to talk more about this.

I was in the gym as I usually was, rolling with some dude as I usually was, doing an omoplata as I usually was, when I decided to transition to something funkier. I turned it into la magistral. (Alternate Undertaker version provided here because as we all know, once I started training, The Undertaker began emulating MY style instead of the other way around as it was when I was a child. This is because I am actually the third Brother of Destruction.)

So I'm holding this dude in la magistral and he can not escape. The elevator to the gym opens. I look up. None other than Mark loving Richard By God Hunt is walking into the gym. Just as I realize that a K-1 World Grand Prix champion is watching me perform wacky lucha holds in a gi, the guy submits to la magistral.

Mark Hunt proceeded to change, then go around to the far side of the mats and train. He hit some bags. Hard. Then he rolled with his buddy for like 2 minutes and made funny high pitched laughing sounds the whole time. Then he finished his training session and went home. He was training for maybe 10 minutes. Hunt is the best.

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo

omg chael crash posted:

look, Undertaker knows MMA moves ok.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mvCUZrXWKw

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

oh, me too

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Looks like Punk training at Roufussport is more or less confirmed -

quote:

"He's now picked a training camp," White said Tuesday night on FOX Sports Live. "I'm pretty sure he's going to be training with Anthony Pettis, the 155-pound champion and his team. We're just going to see how he progresses in training and then we'll go from there."

Viper_3000
Apr 26, 2005

I could give a shit about all that.

fatherdog posted:

Didn't Askren completely slam the signing or am I remembering that wrong?

Troxartas
Jan 13, 2007

The Old Warhorse

Viper_3000 posted:

Didn't Askren completely slam the signing or am I remembering that wrong?

I think he slammed the Ufc for the signing but said he didn't blame Punk. Or something along those lines

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

fatherdog posted:

Lol. I might need to make the drive into Milwaukee to challenge him to kumite.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

So much potential hilarity here. Whatever happens, I can't wait for the inevitable Podcast Airing of Punk's Grievances.

vainman
Nov 2, 2012

I find your lack of faith... disturbing
Askren is going to wrestle him to bits

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Is Coach Cush gonna greenlight Punk?

Who Gotch Ya
Jun 27, 2003

streetdoctors.com
Dammit... he's not going to make it to the octagon. Someone convince him to change camps and get Joe Silva my contact info while we're at it.

MacDougall
Apr 21, 2008

Definitely Australian
I don't know who this special event poster guy is so can someone please introduce him back to us?

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.
Someone post the video where cXb is getting punched while grappling with his girlfriend, then catches her in an armbar while her daughter goes "whoa awesome"

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦

1st AD posted:

Someone post the video where cXb is getting punched while grappling with his girlfriend, then catches her in an armbar while her daughter goes "whoa awesome"

Yes please.

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud

1st AD posted:

What is cxb?

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

cortXbomb: rapper, grappler, TRT user.

Who Gotch Ya posted:

I think we can all agree that I'm the only acceptable opponent for Punk.

I have more competition experience (like... 4-5 bjj tournaments) while still having absolutely zero pro MMA experience.
I'm the same size as him.
Both of our names have acronyms that don't necessarily mean anything.
I know more about MMA and pro wrestling than him.
I will troll the poo poo out of him.
I will submit him with either a gogoplata or the Anaconda Vice. Or maybe just knee on belly.
I will NEVER lose a fight to a man who has a pierced lip.

Make it happen. CXB vs Punk.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

A great poster that we all assumed had moved on to the octagon at the end of the path. (Not death, just had better things to do)

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Q&A with Phil taking place right now: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEV8GTJqH3A

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
I thought Punk hated this song?

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

Bubba Smith posted:

I thought Punk hated this song?

Not enough, I guess

vainman
Nov 2, 2012

Hahaha is that a scale on the stage?

vvv: oh drat it, you're right. I was hoping they were going to weigh him like that Tito Ortiz conference

vainman fucked around with this message at 23:14 on Jan 2, 2015

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

vainman posted:

Hahaha is that a scale on the stage?

Aren't they at the weigh-in venue for DC/Jones?

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
you know usually when MMA fans ask questions to the fighters they are they dumbest poo poo and so far these are 2/2 on okay fan questions for Punk so what I'm saying is pro wrestling fans are better

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Remember that the UFC gave press credentials to a guy with a developmental disability.

vainman
Nov 2, 2012

So far we've had one guy ask for an autograph and another guy pretend to be Hawaiian. This is way better than any mma presser.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jetfire
Apr 29, 2008

Bubba Smith posted:

you know usually when MMA fans ask questions to the fighters they are they dumbest poo poo and so far these are 2/2 on okay fan questions for Punk so what I'm saying is pro wrestling fans are better

I was at a panel with Trish Stratus and Lita at Fan Expo and the very first question was some guy asking Lita why she wasn't married "yet"

• Locked thread