Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!
That pose is eerily similar to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer
He should really unlock Bardock's hair so he can make use of a bandana.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

I had a dream once where I was stuck in a bathroom and the only way to escape was to unleash my full power. I escaped this trap, however, I didn't show off my hidden potential/power. Afterwards I awoke and was the confused just what was going on in that dream. I thought for a moment that I had some Sayian blood in me, but I once again dropped down to reality that Sayians are make believe. I still don't remember how I escaped, and I still don't know what power resides in me.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
It's OK, some folks just get too nervous to drop a loaf in a public restroom. You can do it when you get home.

Chiwie
Oct 21, 2010

DROP YOUR COAT AND GRAB YOUR TOES, I'LL SHOW YOU WHERE THE WILD GOOSE GOES!!!!

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

That pose is eerily similar to

Hello custom character.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

Chiwie posted:

Hello custom character.

"So I'm walking outside, getting a bit a sunshine and then I, uh, notice your son there, he turned into a BIG APE and STEPPED ON MY FRIGGIN CAR!"

Firstborn
Oct 14, 2012

i'm the heckin best
yeah
yeah
yeah
frig all the rest
I have no impulse control. I pre-ordered it on Steam.

Esroc
May 31, 2010

Goku would be ashamed of you.

Firstborn posted:

I have no impulse control. I pre-ordered it on Steam.

I pre-ordered it the other day. I just want to do my part to get more games like this on PC.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
On one hand I wish I had the money to buy it, but on the other hand the only thing I'm truly interested in is living out the self insert fanfictionyness.

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer
I preordered to get Super Saiyan 4 Vegeta and those Freeza armors. :negative:

Esroc
May 31, 2010

WickedHate posted:

On one hand I wish I had the money to buy it, but on the other hand the only thing I'm truly interested in is living out the self insert fanfictionyness.

My self-insert character is a Saiyan who traveled across the multiverse to the DC Universe Earth to do battle with Superman, who he heard is the most powerful being in existence, where afterwards he decides to stay and goes on grand adventures with the Justice League until he gets wished back to his home Universe by Trunks to help mend the timeline. I've even drawn up illustrations of him and written up a text document detailing his entire backstory in preparation.

How's that for fanfiction bullshit? :smugbert:

Why yes, I do have no social life to speak of. Why do you ask?

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Esroc posted:

My self-insert character is a Saiyan who traveled across the multiverse to the DC Universe Earth to do battle with Superman, who he heard is the most powerful being in existence, where afterwards he decides to stay and goes on grand adventures with the Justice League until he gets wished back to his home Universe by Trunks to help mend the timeline. I've even drawn up illustrations of him and written up a text document detailing his entire backstory in preparation.

How's that for fanfiction bullshit? :smugbert:

Why yes, I do have no social life to speak of. Why do you ask?

Hah! My character would literally just be me, who's stronger then everyone everywhere. Beat that.

I have even less of a life. :smith:

dbzfandiego
Sep 17, 2011
Mines going to be a namekian because I like the color green.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

I will be Captain Goonyu.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
Majin with a turban named Mecka

Abitha Denton
Jan 10, 2012

dbzfandiego posted:

Mines going to be a namekian because I like the color green.

What up, namek buddy :hfive:

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I want to make Black Dynamite.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream
I already have the best character idea for Xenoverse

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

16 Generations after Dragon ball Krillin Jr. is born, the strongest in the universe, The strongest there is, was, and ever will be.

Krilllin Jr. is a Freeza Race Person thing. Don't ask.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

I already have the best character idea for Xenoverse

Krilllin Jr. is a Freeza Race Person thing. Don't ask.

I heard rumors of an Android Race. So, if you're making a Krillin junior...just saying.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
I just want to make a ton of DBZA references with the silliest looking character.

If there's a game involved between making those references, that's cool I guess.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

Covok posted:

I heard rumors of an Android Race. So, if you're making a Krillin junior...just saying.

Not in the base game. They're being considered for DLC or a sequel, along with create-a-character Super Saiyan 3

Esroc
May 31, 2010

Blockhouse posted:

Not in the base game. They're being considered for DLC or a sequel, along with create-a-character Super Saiyan 3

According to a developer interview from very recently, SSj3 for your character is already in. One of the developers discussed in-battle transformations and rattled off kaioken/ssj/ssj2/ssj3 as the possible forms for player Saiyans to use.

Unless I'm making that up. Which is a definite possibility.

What day is it again?

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?
Goons that unironically like DBZ. Wow. It took me a while but I finally caught up to the thread. I started reading DBM when I saw all the chatter here and holy poo poo, that thing is amazing. Also, Krillin is the best, and Xenoverse was an instant pre-order and February can't get here fast enough. That is all.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Kaioken seems like it should be a general transformation/power-up, not just for Saiyans.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

Kaioken seems like it should be a general transformation/power-up, not just for Saiyans.

It is.

Though I'm worried about how useful it'll be in practice since your guard meter constantly drains while you're using it

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Oh, that's cool. So you could be a Namekian with Kaioken?

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

Oh, that's cool. So you could be a Namekian with Kaioken?
Yeah. You can even be a Buu or a Frieza with Kaioken, since it's a technique anyone can learn.

I'm not sure how the Frieza Race transformations interact with Kaioken, though.

yoyomama
Dec 28, 2008
Def gonna be a Namekian in xenoverse and do Ginyu force poses as I live out my self-insert fantasies. Just need to save up for a ps4.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

going to be Frieza clan named Refrigrata

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!
I'm pretty sure that the only players not Ginyu posing will be the players doing the dead Yamcha pose. No exceptions.

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

Is Arale's hat in the game? Asking for a friend.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

The Bee posted:

I'm pretty sure that the only players not Ginyu posing will be the players doing the dead Yamcha pose. No exceptions.
wheres the emote to do the thing piccolo does every five episodes where he tosses off his cape

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

The Bee posted:

Oh no! That is in? I will never get anything done!

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

I play on a MUSH. My character is a saiyan. I'm looking forward to Xenoverse for all sorts of nerdy reasons. :blush:

furiouskoala
Aug 4, 2007

my cat is norris posted:

I play on a MUSH. My character is a saiyan. I'm looking forward to Xenoverse for all sorts of nerdy reasons. :blush:

What MUSH do you play?

StrifeHira
Nov 7, 2012

I'll remind you that I have a very large stick.

a cartoon duck posted:

Is Arale's hat in the game? Asking for a friend.

According to the datamine of the beta, yes, it is, along with the poop-stick.

Drowning Rabbit posted:

Oh no! That is in? I will never get anything done!

It's in as an emoticon thing and an attack.

my cat is norris posted:

We all are, man. We all are. :allears:

StrifeHira fucked around with this message at 22:59 on Jan 3, 2015

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

StrifeHira posted:

According to the datamine of the beta, yes, it is, along with the poop-stick.

It's nice to hear the team making this game has their priorities in order.

AmiYumi
Oct 10, 2005

I FORGOT TO HAIL KING TORG
Does anyone know what is up with the PS3 version of Xenoverse? I can't find any details on what's different/missing.

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

furiouskoala posted:

What MUSH do you play?

Oh man, I don't want to say it in public, but if you're genuinely curious about it, you can e-mail me at sweetnawris+goons@gmail.com and I'll fill you in on details.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Will the Freeza race characters be able to transform? Will I get to customize each of my forms?

• Locked thread