Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

canoshiz
Nov 6, 2005

THANK GOD FOR THE SMOKE MACHINE!
It's awesome that he literally opened with :ortiz: I'm Tito Ortiz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who Gotch Ya
Jun 27, 2003

streetdoctors.com
Yes, we are hybrid rappers.
I don't think we'll do the ZST stream tonight unless like a huge surge of demand pops up. I figure there's a huge night of watching things tomorrow with UFC and then NJPW.

Maybe Sunday if people are bored and I'm around. If not, sometime during the week when nothing is happening.

Troxartas
Jan 13, 2007

The Old Warhorse

Who Gotch Ya posted:

I don't think we'll do the ZST stream tonight unless like a huge surge of demand pops up. I figure there's a huge night of watching things tomorrow with UFC and then NJPW.

Maybe Sunday if people are bored and I'm around. If not, sometime during the week when nothing is happening.

I'd be down for sunday night

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

origami posted:

That guy has a really big head

Hes the new Tito Ortiz

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
ack thought we were still talking about Jones

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich

quote:

I helped train him for his fight with Shmelenko in May and then he ended up doing one of my partners dirty so we had a falling out.

@Gregor Samsa

edit: this is assuming that volte has fixed this site to function more like twitter

Fat Twitter Man fucked around with this message at 06:38 on Jan 3, 2015

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
Tim Sylvia was supposed to have a fight tonight at the Mohegan Sun, but he weighed in at 371lbs and wasn't cleared medically. Happy New Year, Tim Sylvia

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
I hope lose weight wasn't his new years resolution last year

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

Triticum Guzzler posted:

Tim Sylvia was supposed to have a fight tonight at the Mohegan Sun, but he weighed in at 371lbs and wasn't cleared medically. Happy New Year, Tim Sylvia

You know, we've been doing this mma thing for awhile, but I don't think I've ever heard of this happening. Can anyone cite a precedent or similar situation?

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Bundt Cake posted:

I hope lose weight wasn't his new years resolution last year

tim sylvia failed the tim sylvia challenge http://www.timsylviachallenge.com/

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

Triticum Guzzler posted:

tim sylvia failed the tim sylvia challenge http://www.timsylviachallenge.com/

Oh how awkward that is...and his life...oh dear...

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
Tim Sylvia sippin on a chai latte

TheCool69
Sep 23, 2011
The clearance thing apparently was not weight related.

quote:

@MikeBohnMMA: Cox on Sylvia: "because of his age he had to do a lot of meds at last minute...needed a stress test, MRI, EKG, eye, blood and physical."

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Lookin' good Timmy

Only registered members can see post attachments!

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

Fentry posted:

Lookin' good Timmy

drat

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.
how on earth did sylvia/butterbean never happen

Who Gotch Ya
Jun 27, 2003

streetdoctors.com

1st AD posted:

how on earth did sylvia/butterbean never happen

Commissions probably blocked it like they did Butterbean vs Hunt when PRIDE wanted to do that in the US.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

Who Gotch Ya posted:

Commissions probably blocked it like they did Butterbean vs Hunt when PRIDE wanted to do that in the US.

We were robbed

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries
Forgot to do a trip report when I went to Jt's new house. It's lovely and his baby is loving massive. He wants to do the podcast again after the Lashley fight.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

willie_dee posted:

Forgot to do a trip report when I went to Jt's new house. It's lovely and his baby is loving massive. He wants to do the podcast again after the Lashley fight.

gently caress YES.

Please take live calls. I'll wake up at whatever God damned moon time you are located in and make a call. Or Skype.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries

Captain Log posted:

gently caress YES.

Please take live calls. I'll wake up at whatever God damned moon time you are located in and make a call. Or Skype.

We are looking into this. JT has said Mark Hunt and Josh Barnett have said they will come on

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
Tim announced his retirement last night, apparently the issue was some "spots" on his MRI. I hope his brain and heart are ok so that now he can get fat and out of shape in retirement.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

You streaming tonight CXB?

Who Gotch Ya
Jun 27, 2003

streetdoctors.com

Google Butt posted:

You streaming tonight CXB?

It's 5:37PM and I just woke up. We'll see how my life develops over the next few hours. It'll probably be a gametime decision, which is whenever, because this card is a re-stream of a ZST show from a few weeks ago.

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud
haha Tim Sylvia is going to be on Ariel's show tomorrow.

Opal
May 10, 2005

some by their splendor rival the colors of the painters, others the flame of burning sulphur or of fire quickened by oil.
Better Ariel's than Rogan's

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.
I think I would pay upwards of $20 to listen to a 3 hour long podcast of Joe Rogan excoriating Sylvia for being a fat piece of poo poo.

Opal
May 10, 2005

some by their splendor rival the colors of the painters, others the flame of burning sulphur or of fire quickened by oil.
I bet you like kicking puppies too

Gregor Samsa
Sep 5, 2007
Nietzsche's Mustache

Fat Twitter Man posted:

@Gregor Samsa

edit: this is assuming that volte has fixed this site to function more like twitter

I can't think of anything more to say than...:ortiz:

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Cropping that guy who's making a face out of that Sylvia scooter pic is a crime.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Hey Willie d I'm visiting london right now so if you need help going through jt's garbage let me know.

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe

willie_dee posted:

We are looking into this. JT has said Mark Hunt and Josh Barnett have said they will come on

can i guest host?

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud
When Ariel asked Tim Sylvia if it was true that he weighed in at 371, Tim said no. Ariel then asked, so what do you think you weigh? 355.

hahahhaha that was a depressing interview.

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
the identity of the 6'8 350 pound goon living in a jetta has been revealed...

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

DO YALL WANT A BOXC posted:

can i guest host?

We will have to get you on Skype at some point

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

red19fire posted:

Hey Willie d I'm visiting london right now so if you need help going through jt's garbage let me know.

I might be in London this weekend, message me if you want to hang out.

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe

willie_dee posted:

We will have to get you on Skype at some point

badass!

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
They have changed the search engine so all my search term alerts don't work, if anyone mentions JT in a negative light please email me/pm me if I have not responded

red19fire
May 26, 2010

willie_dee posted:

I might be in London this weekend, message me if you want to hang out.

drat, I'm leaving Friday. Spent all day in the v&a museum today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vainman
Nov 2, 2012

I find your lack of faith... disturbing
Ken Shamrock is going to bare knuckle box some chump in April as a way to advertise his new energy drink, the Shamrock Slam

http://www.kenshamrock.com/news-release.html