Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Telltolin posted:

so for osme reason i keep seeing jojo characters w/ ram horns and i have no idea why

Year of the ram

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kikka
Feb 10, 2010

I POST STUPID STUFF ABOUT DOCTOR WHO
here's a guy from a show as a jojo guy x100000

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Kikka posted:

here's a guy from a show as a jojo guy x100000

Hmm yes you're right I should shake things up some. Let's try this.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

It was funny until I saw the bulge :stonk:

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

I'm afraid the full sized version of this is lost to the ages.

Rip_Van_Winkle
Jul 21, 2011

"When life gives you ghosts, you make ghost-robots"

I think this is a philosophy we can all aspire to.

Pick posted:

oh gently caress I thought that his knee for some reason

god dammit

content:

This guy's gallery is full of nothing nearly nothing but re-uploaded pictures of Flushed Away fanart.

e: I was wrong. There's a surprise.

Rip_Van_Winkle has a new favorite as of 00:58 on Jan 4, 2015

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

ban this sick filth

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
Finally, a bodypillow for Republicans.

Brainbread
Apr 7, 2008

Chard posted:

ban this sick filth

Screaming Idiot posted:

Finally, a bodypillow for Republicans.

You know, after I read that the first thing I wanted to say was "I should make that".

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Yeah I lied; so what is the truth?

I love that they're not anthropomorphized at all. It's just gently caress it heres a tank on a pillow.

ShadowMar
Mar 2, 2010

HERE IS A
GRAVEYARD
OF YOU!

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
WE GET IT YOU LIKE ANIME

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

corn in the bible posted:

WE GET IT YOU LIKE ANIME

If you'd like I'm sure someone could find some furry fanart what with that being more in line with your weird fanart preferences

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
i heard anime is okay confirm/deny?

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Pomp posted:

i heard anime is okay confirm/deny?

And for some actual weird fanart,

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

corn in the bible posted:

WE GET IT YOU LIKE ANIME

Dude calm down it's just some JoJos.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

FirstAidKite posted:

If you'd like I'm sure someone could find some furry fanart what with that being more in line with your weird fanart preferences

I'm sorry, this was rather rude of me. I made a post in the weird fanart thread without any weird fanart to post!

JimJim's Bizarre Adventure

League of JoJos

Telltolin
Apr 4, 2004

Pick posted:

how about the literal balls below that

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Telltolin posted:

how about the literal balls below that

FIGURATIVE balls. eng101:

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

Lizard Wizard posted:

FIGURATIVE balls. eng101:

speaking of:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

I saw that, and thought of this...

Rahonavis
Jan 11, 2012

"Clevuh gurrrl..."

CooperGal24 posted:

It's All Hallow's Eve and the count's reunited with his old friend, Lord Huckleberry "Hound" Wulf, as he is accompanied with his love, Julianna "Jewel" Pureheart Cat.

As they attend the Hallow's Eve festivities (Somewhere between Transyvannia and London, England), Mick tells Mina about how he and Huck first met during his trip to London, England. Huck tells both Mickey and Mina how he and Jewel met one night, during Huck's outing as the infamous "Werewulf".

A little explaination about Huck's background. His family has a history of being Werewulves, creatures that transform into wolf-like creatures when there's a full moon. However, because a full moon usually appears once a month, the Wulf Family had special pendants, jewels or any other accesory made with MoonStone, said to hold mystical powers of the moon's light.

Just as the Draguls have weaknesses, so does the Wulfs. I only know that silver's one of the weaknesses, I don't know if they have any other weaknesses. In my point of view though, thier MoonStone (Like the one Huck wears) can give the user great strength, speed and agility whenever they need it the most.

In my view of Huck and Jewel's meeting, Jewel was visiting England from America during the age of either Steampunk or Victorian age, hoping to find a job like a librarian or a studious researcher in a university. But she was being followed by the shadows of the Satan or Chernabog's minions, who wanted the cat's energy.

Jewel tried to fight back with a nearby stick, but was outnumbered....Until a great creature jumped in between her and the demons! The creature let out a ROAR and fought against the demons before the shadowy creatures retreated! As Jewel looked up at the savior, the creature looked over at her, with warm eyes.

The cat stared softly at the figure, who was actually a light blue Werewulf, a creature Jewel read from books and heard from the people of London. To make it short, the creature gently picked her up and, with great agility and speed, retreated back to his home, a Victorian styled castle in the outskirts of London. Once there, the Werewulf went into the shadows beside the window, just as the full moon went behind the clouds.

Once it was covered, the figure came back out, back to his normal self. He introduced himself as Lord Huckleberry, the master of the castle and the eldest son of the Wulf Family. (He has a little sister, Clementine, and his parents, Richard and Caroline Hound/Wulf).

The Hound/Wulf offered her a place to stay in his castle, explaining to her about his other friends that lived in the castle. Jewel understood and accepted his offer. As the days passed, the two slowly fell in love with each other, deeply.

Hope you like the pic and enjoyed the little story/info!

Huck Hound @H-B
Mickey and Minnia Mouse @Disney
Jewel @Me

There are pages of Dark Gothy Mickey...

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
I've been playing Hotline Miami (awesome game) and went looking for fanart at Devianart. I only found great pieces of it, oddly enough.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

I don't know if that tagline is intentional or not but whatever it is it's perfect.

Douk Douk
Mar 17, 2009

Take your pervert war elsewhere.
Something else that I could find no bad fanart of whatsoever, too. Kind of uplifting, actually.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

MONKET posted:

Something else that I could find no bad fanart of whatsoever, too. Kind of uplifting, actually.

The Maxx was too beautiful for this world, and it's really great to see fans do it justice.

Now let's all forget that horrible crossover with Archie comics.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

If he starts yelling :ramsay: it might feel a bit racist. :ohdear:

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

still magnificent

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Neurion
Jun 3, 2013

The musical fruit
The more you eat
The more you hoot

I thought Homeworld would be relatively immune to weird fanart, given the fact that there's all of one named character that you barely see in a single cutscene, but NOPE.

JESUS CHRIST.

Of course furries would have to turn up somewhere.

loving bronies.

This, however, is not that bad. Homeworld Cataclysm rules.

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

I was looking at my DVDs and phrase "My Neighbor Jotaro" popped into my head and one quick gis later:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

I have a new neighbor. Heard he comes from far away

Neurion posted:

I thought Homeworld would be relatively immune to weird fanart, given the fact that there's all of one named character that you barely see in a single cutscene, but NOPE.

JESUS CHRIST.

Of course furries would have to turn up somewhere.

loving bronies.

This, however, is not that bad. Homeworld Cataclysm rules.

Kharak isn't the only thing that's burning.

• Locked thread