Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
Why are they using TT? Seems dishonest and wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Chumley
May 14, 2007

Embrace your destiny.

African AIDS cum posted:

TT aka Top Tier you scrub

snodig
Oct 5, 2014

Sir Tonk posted:

Am I missing it, or are Siglemic and Cosmo not running anything?

I don't know about Siglemic, but Cosmo is not running anything this year. His OOT record where he proclaimed "OOT any% is DONE!" got shattered last week.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I'm gonna be real pissed if funky Kong doesnt win

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

African AIDS cum posted:

He's the fastest and this is about going fast.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Lord Chumley posted:

TT aka Top Tier you scrub

Yeah dude I unlocked TT myself and it was well hard

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

mabels big day posted:

I know right, why would anyone want Rosalina? :psyduck:

isn't this that sonichu guy? :confused:

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

argondamn posted:

He's the fastest and this is about going fast.

I thought they'd be starting from scratch, isn't unlocking TT part of the 100% goal

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Someone I know just died from cancer. I better get that donation to AGDQ in now so they can read it on the stream!

snodig
Oct 5, 2014
Literally moments ago.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

mabels big day posted:

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

Your Computer posted:

Nope.

Lord Chumley
May 14, 2007

Embrace your destiny.

Your Computer posted:

don't compare ysg to a criminal like chris-chan thanks

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

African AIDS cum posted:

Would you say.....fraudulent?

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

African AIDS cum posted:

I thought they'd be starting from scratch, isn't unlocking TT part of the 100% goal

TT is unlocked through time trial mode. 100% is just collecting all the balloons and trophies.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Young Orc

That's better.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

Sir Tonk posted:

Am I missing it, or are Siglemic and Cosmo not running anything?

They're not running anything. Dunno why. Also Cosmo has just been playing ssmb lately.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

argondamn posted:

TT is unlocked through time trial mode. 100% is just collecting all the balloons and trophies.

Oh I thought you had to beat adventure 2 to get him. Another thing I can't really tell who is winning since I don't remember the order of the stages.

zari-gani
Sep 6, 2004

How much do you want it? ;-*
The Yetee's site keeps going down. They recently moved to a new cloud server to prepare for the AGDQ onslaught but they're still getting hammered. On the plus side, despite the issues, they're selling shirts faster than ever and have raised over $6500 already.

ETA: My design's been mentioned here before but what the hell, plugging it again 'cause it's for charity.

http://www.theyetee.com/agdq/

zari-gani fucked around with this message at 00:20 on Jan 5, 2015

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

I thought nostalgia was gonna make me enjoy this race but I'd forgotten how much repeated stages you have to do in this game

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

snodig posted:

I don't know about Siglemic, but Cosmo is not running anything this year. His OOT record where he proclaimed "OOT any% is DONE!" got shattered last week.

hahaha no way.

ImPureAwesome
Sep 6, 2007

the king of the beach

African AIDS cum posted:

Oh I thought you had to beat adventure 2 to get him. Another thing I can't really tell who is winning since I don't remember the order of the stages.

Look at one then look at the others 30secs later

I am hella PEEVED
Oct 25, 2007

Welcome to Earth.

African AIDS cum posted:

Also they just play the same 4 or 5 stages over and over again, so who can really tell.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

This is really boring. Worst halftime entertainment.

eSporks
Jun 10, 2011

snodig posted:

I am honestly surprised there hasn't been some new breakthrough in oot any% in the last 6 months. It feels like every marathon some new tech is discovered.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

African AIDS cum posted:

Toufool (the current WR holder) is really far ahead, joe's currently behind him, and oxwas is behind both of them

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Random Stranger posted:

Someone I know just died from cancer. I better get that donation to AGDQ in now so they can read it on the stream!

Is there a problem with this?

Like, my dad died of cancer about a week ago and been seeing if I could get something together to donate because of it. I wasn't aware there were rules to this.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

ImPureAwesome posted:

Look at one then look at the others 30secs later

Watch the major transitions. The one on the left is over a minute ahead and the one in the middle is about fifteen seconds behind the guy on the right.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
gently caress all 100% runs

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

absolutely anything posted:

Just ones on Rare games.

The only good Rare games are Snake, Rattle, and Roll and Blast Corps. At least the first is being run this time.

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

zari-gani posted:

The Yetee's site keeps going down. They recently moved to a new butt server to prepare for the AGDQ onslaught but they're still getting hammered. On the plus side, despite the issues, they're selling shirts faster than ever and have raised over $6500 already.

ETA: My design's been mentioned here before but what the hell, plugging it again 'cause it's for charity.

http://www.theyetee.com/agdq/

That's yours? Congrats, you got me to spend actual money on a video game shirt. It's cool.

edit: that sounds like sarcasm, but its not

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Random Stranger posted:

Why are you upset people are donating to a charity?

Tucked In The Cut
Nov 15, 2006

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'd rather brush my teeth
with a rusty razor
than front and bullshit
with all you fakers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
bought that shirt, zari-gani. You rock.

Synastren
Nov 8, 2005

Bad at Starcraft 2.
Better at psychology.
Psychology Megathread

absolutely anything posted:

this, except DKR

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Random Stranger posted:

Just ones on Rare games.

The only good Rare games are Snake, Rattle, and Roll and Blast Corps. At least the first is being run this time.

viva pinata, bitch

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

gently caress SNEEP posted:

Why are you upset people are donating to a charity?

I've seen a few times people say that they think people are making up the cancer stories to get their donation read on air which is amazingly cynical

Zebia
Oct 10, 2012

How's my volume?

Realistically, the only way Toufool is going to lose this is if he misses the trick on Wizpig 2 multiple times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

mango sentinel posted:

I somehow didn't know this was a two hour long game beforehand. Awful.

Its cool how viewership starts sinking when DKR begins

• Locked thread