Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Warszawa
Jun 6, 2005

Look at me. Look at me.

I am the captain now.
good wife's back

good wife owns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

zoux posted:

That one guy would get you.

Did De Blasio do something specifically to piss all the cops off or was it just his "uh we're gonna knock off this racist poo poo" campaign rhetoric?

Their contract is up for renegotiation, so it's like a labor dispute thing also.

The Warszawa
Jun 6, 2005

Look at me. Look at me.

I am the captain now.
As far as rhetoric, it was more that he openly admitted to having the Talk about police with his son.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

StandardVC10 posted:

Their contract is up for renegotiation, so it's like a labor dispute thing also.

Ah.

The Warszawa posted:

As far as rhetoric, it was more that he openly admitted to having the Talk about police with his son.

Oh so he said a true thing that cops don't like I see.

The Warszawa
Jun 6, 2005

Look at me. Look at me.

I am the captain now.
zoux you see good wife yet

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Nah, I'm waiting for the season to be over so I can watch it all at once, as is my wont.

I greatly prefer to watch shows all at once rather than wait week to week. The only stuff I watch as it goes on is Arrow, Flash and GoT.

The Warszawa
Jun 6, 2005

Look at me. Look at me.

I am the captain now.
also i finally saw the archer vice season of archer.

p. good imo.

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret

zoux posted:

Ah.

Oh so he said a true thing that cops don't like I see.
Yeah I think it's less the labor dispute thing and more that he campaigned as being "anti-cop". Where "anti-cop" is "I will reform the NYPD so they don't kill unarmed people and violate the constitution and actually do their job" etc. etc. etc. When they turn their back on him they deserve all the scorn they get. Pretty much everyone short of the NY Post is saying they are acting like children.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

The Warszawa posted:

also i finally saw the archer vice season of archer.

p. good imo.

All of Archer is good. New season 'bout to start also.

The Warszawa
Jun 6, 2005

Look at me. Look at me.

I am the captain now.
yeah I just lost track of it last season. I'm pretty pumped for the new season too

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Skinny Pam is kinda....hot :sweatdrop::

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

We've got our Serpico. Or wait, is he the only guy who turned around

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

You look like you're still raking it in. Still killing 'em?
All photos of the NYPD now require a key describing the relative position of De Blasio, like a compass pointing north on a map.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Well, the only face you see belongs to a guy who's gonna get a code red in the precinct canteen today.

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

He does have a certain Gomer Pyle quality.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

Disinterested posted:

All photos of the NYPD now require a key describing the relative position of De Blasio, like a compass pointing north on a map.

Bill de Blasio: Cop Anti-Mecca

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
they are probably making faces at him since they are literally children

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

SedanChair posted:

Bill de Blasio: Cop Anti-Mecca

"I testify that (there is) no devil except Shaitan; One is He, no partner has He, and I testify that De Blasio is His servant and messenger."

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
I like Archer. People should also check out "Bo Jack Horseman", it looks like some absurdist Adult Swim thing at first glance but it's mostly about a codependent former celebrity burnout. It's not AWESOME but it's good.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Bojack is great, though critics hated on it at first because they only got the first six episodes. The back half of the season is fantastic and puts the whole first half in a different context.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

pangstrom posted:

I like Archer. People should also check out "Bo Jack Horseman", it looks like some absurdist Adult Swim thing at first glance but it's mostly about a codependent former celebrity burnout. It's not AWESOME but it's good.
It's not good, but it has a good cast and I heard the Christmas special is good so I have hopes that one day it won't suck.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

I'm going to be reallll loving pissed if our generation is the last to be subject to biological death.

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

zoux posted:

Marketing executives bad. I doubt it's being censored because of moralistic handwringing but because soulless capitalists are worried that it won't sell as well with gay stuff on it.
did i say it was because of moralistic handwringing? i did not. america bad.

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

also bojack horseman wasn't good at all and i watched the entire season

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Yeah but you're noted dipshit R. Mute.

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

i'm right about everything

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

if you like bojack horseman you might as well go live in tviv

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

heh

The Warszawa
Jun 6, 2005

Look at me. Look at me.

I am the captain now.

R. Mute posted:

if you like bojack horseman you might as well go live in tviv

hey r. mute are you caught up on the good wife?

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

zoux posted:

I'm going to be reallll loving pissed if our generation is the last to be subject to biological death.

gently caress that, I'd rather go out of this world like a legit human than hang around with our vapid, immortal, hedonistic starlord offspring.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Y'all post good songs with female vocalists and the indier and electronicer the better. and extra especially no basic bitch poo poo like JANEL MONET

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

gently caress that, I'd rather go out of this world like a legit human than hang around with our vapid, immortal, hedonistic starlord offspring.

I don't ever wanna die.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

its super easy to raise non-rear end in a top hat cats and idk how people manage to gently caress it up b/c im possibly among the dumbest idiots on the planet and ive never had a problem w/ it

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

The Warszawa posted:

hey r. mute are you caught up on the good wife?
haven't watched yesterdays episode, but i'm not sure if i can take any more cary-abuse

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

zoux posted:

I don't ever wanna die.

I maintain that death is the universal constant that defines humanity and without it existence is pointless. How many millennia of TV watching could you live through before you just want insane?

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
like uhh interact w/ your animal from a young age and it doesnt treat you like an annoyance?? idk these pointy-headed effete intelllectuals in academia are futzing up cat-science with MY TAX DOLLARS and im fixing to draw up some nobama bumperstickers about it.

The Warszawa
Jun 6, 2005

Look at me. Look at me.

I am the captain now.

R. Mute posted:

haven't watched yesterdays episode, but i'm not sure if i can take any more cary-abuse

watch it.

sit the hell down and watch it now.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

hOW DOES the good wife get her job in the nice law firm.

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

Definition of a Goon:

'Offered the prospect of eternal life: elects to spend it watching all TV shows in existence.'

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

zoux posted:

No I don't think you will be

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

in 2009.

• Locked thread