Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

Riley isn't a bloated mess

Why people can't accept that fast Chris Hero is awesome as hell will continue to baffle the hell out of me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

The_Rob posted:

Why people can't accept that fast Chris Hero is awesome as hell will continue to baffle the hell out of me.

I think because he hasn't committed to getting fat like a cool fat dad yet and is just a little pudgy. If he went all out and ate nothing but butter for a few months and became this roly poly tope machine (you can have that nickname for free, Chris) he'd be a lot better received.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

That DICK! posted:

Alex Riley is literally Dennis Reynolds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uap5DprA_c

Riley is a legend.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Alex Riley will never be even a fraction of a fraction the wrestler that fat Chris Hero is. Fat Hero is best Hero.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

That DICK! posted:

Alex Riley is literally Dennis Reynolds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uap5DprA_c

Does this make Chris Hero Mac for acquiring all that mass?

Also why isn't fat Hero called Hero Sandwich?

I was on the "Lets mock Hero" train, then I saw him do a fat oval office moonsault and I now firmly believe he needs to get fatter and more flippy.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Chris Gyro is can only get better the more fat mass he packs on. I will start hating him if he stops wearing those short trunks though. Let that fat flag fly, brother!

Irritated Goat
Mar 12, 2005

This post is pathetic.
The worst part is Riley keeps pushing himself. He held up a little paper sign that said Free Riley on the RAW Pre-show one week. If I was Trips or Steph or Vince, I'd have him cleaning up catering for that poo poo.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Alex Riley's dad was a moderately famous sportscaster and they're dumb and think he'll magically inherit that at some point.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

sportsgenius86 posted:

Alex Riley's dad was a moderately famous sportscaster and they're dumb and think he'll magically inherit that at some point.

See: Joe Buck.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Irritated Goat posted:

The worst part is Riley keeps pushing himself. He held up a little paper sign that said Free Riley on the RAW Pre-show one week. If I was Trips or Steph or Vince, I'd have him cleaning up catering for that poo poo.

I got some free Riley once and it gave me food poisoning for a week.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Irritated Goat posted:

Alex Riley fired after slapping catering worker who asked if he wanted any white bread

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Free Riley is at least better than hearing him complain about restaurants.

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer

MassRafTer posted:

Free Riley is at least better than hearing him complain about restaurants.

STEAMED CHICKEN NO SEASONING

I COME IN HERE ONCE A WEEK WHY DONT YOU PEOPLE KNOW MY ORDER

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

dude wanted his meal comped because how dare the waitress offer anything other than water.

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Never forget:

http://twitter.com/AlexRileyWWE/status/492088428616351744

http://twitter.com/AlexRileyWWE/status/492024301386620928

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

It would be cool if like the Great Sasuke or somebody just beat the living daylights out of Alex Riley for like 20 minutes. Just hundreds of chops and kicks, maybe a trashcan.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Alex Riley's tweets remind me of the American Psycho book. Just the cadence and rage at trivial things.

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

riley hosed up in a hilarious manner on a huge stage in front of all his peers and his career never recovered, why am i not surprised he is taking it out on wait staff?

Veg
Oct 13, 2008

:smug::smug::xd:

WeaponX posted:

riley hosed up in a hilarious manner on a huge stage in front of all his peers and his career never recovered, why am i not surprised he is taking it out on wait staff?

What did he do?

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Veg posted:

What did he do?

He hosed up in a Rumble and accidentally eliminated himself when he was supposed to be part of the finish and then he constantly sandbagged Jack Swagger powerbombing him.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

why the gently caress is that man still employed?

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

why the gently caress is that man still employed?

Especially considering a DUI cost Jack Swagger a title reign and nearly his job, and Alex Riley got off scot free. Being a smartass and complaining on Twitter has cost Dolph Ziggler a push multiple times.

gently caress Alex Riley. How many loving chances does he get?

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Alex Riley is so low on their radar that they couldn't give a gently caress. It took them until Zack Ryder was getting chants over main eventers before they paid enough attention to bury him for his wise cracks about brass rings and drawing money.

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Especially considering a DUI cost Jack Swagger a title reign and nearly his job, and Alex Riley got off scot free. Being a smartass and complaining on Twitter has cost Dolph Ziggler a push multiple times.

idk about scot free I mean the guy isn't gonna be doing anything of note in the company (especially as a wrestler) probably ever. they should just sack him but most people in the wwe probably forgot he exists

Umbra Dubium
Nov 23, 2007

The British Empire was built on cups of tea, and if you think I'm going into battle without one, you're sorely mistaken!

How much does Riley get for appearing on the pre-show panel, compared with someone who wrestles a match?

Too much, probably.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

man like half of FCW was getting DUIs for a while there

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC

Captain Roughneck tweetin' the reeeeeal

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Swagger was not getting a title reign out of that, he was fodder for face Del Rio to become a Latino hero.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Tune into Lance Storm's twitter to see a wrestler crying about heels doing mean things.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

he says making fun of Hawk's drug addiction in storyline was okay though because he was there to defend himself

Luigi Thirty fucked around with this message at 05:23 on Jan 6, 2015

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

beggar posted:

they are, though

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Luigi Thirty posted:

he says making fun of Hawk's drug addiction in storyline was okay though because he was there to defend himself

Good to know it's 2015 and Lance Storm is still at least as dumb as heck.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frogc00l:

he knows...
Don't make fun of a dead fake fighter's catchprhase when you could be spending your time belittling cancer research!

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Just fly over Alberta if you can, that's my only suggestion. Nothing down there but crazy people and cows.

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC

oatgan posted:

they are, though

Oh yeah, I'm a huge Mechanics fan, don't need to tell me twice.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

beggar posted:

Oh yeah, I'm a huge Mechanics fan, don't need to tell me twice.

If they could come up with a legit angle for it, I'd love to see a tough-guy feud between the Mechanics and Murphy/Blake. Unfortunately both are at jobber levels still.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

beggar posted:

I cant remember the last time this rear end in a top hat's team has even been on TV. Swore he was just injured. Also what have they done besides job? Lance Storm is a loving idiot because Animal said that catchphrase many times too.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I loving hate Lance Storm AND Team Thick or whatever the stupid dumb rear end name of their team is. People loving them baffles me the way my liking Roman Reigns baffles other people.

That's not fair, most of my hate is for Lance. Still think that Dawson tweet is dumb as heck and I don't care if it's a work. He has literally never done anything memorable at all for me.

SamuraiFoochs fucked around with this message at 08:55 on Jan 6, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Dawson isn't even the one team thats jobbing all the time with the red black and white attire. His team are the Mechanics and i don't think they've even been on NXT since the tag team tournament.