Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

Oh, the network slogan is true -- "watch FOX and be damned for all eternity!"

ArfJason posted:

shut the gently caress up stupid hydrocephalic human being

But there's way too much information to decode the Imp Zone. You get used to it, I... I don't even see the posts anymore, all i see is "4chan copypaste," "image macro," "edgy racism."

(Also, keep posting, I'm almost there :fap:)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

ullerrm posted:

But there's way too much information to decode the Imp Zone. You get used to it, I... I don't even see the posts anymore, all i see is "4chan copypaste," "image macro," "edgy racism."

It's true, that's all Imp Zone is. That's every post in Imp Zone. I can't stop being ironically racist. Look at my post history. It's so racist, and ironic, also.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

That place is terrible, I hear the worst forums guy posts there.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
yea all i do is copypaste and macro images and be racist there

its cool

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

ullerrm posted:

This is insanely accurate.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

FactsAreUseless posted:

That place is terrible, I hear the worst forums guy posts there.

There's a guy there named "Sir AIDS". That's really hosed up, that someone would name themselves after AIDS.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Alain Post posted:

There's a guy there named "Sir AIDS". That's really hosed up, that someone would name themselves after AIDS.
It's more hosed up that he's knighted.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ullerrm posted:

Finally I am... defined.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

FactsAreUseless posted:

It's more hosed up that he's knighted.

google a list of awful people who have been knighted.

I mean... sean connery.

Up to the Elves
Nov 4, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
ɪᴍ ЙЗЗᴅɪЙɢ ЪᴜЙɢᴜS ҒЯФᴍ ᴜЯ ᴍФᴅЗЯ

Up to the Elves
Nov 4, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
▃▃▃▃▃▇▇▅▅▇▇
▃▃▃▃▃▇▇▇▇▇▇▃▃
▃▃▃▃◢┃▃╮╭▃┃◣
▃▃▃▃◢┃╮┃┃╭┃◣
▃▃▃▃◢┃▃▆▆▃┃◣ suck the piss out my rear end
▃▃▃▃◢◣╰▕▍╯◢◣
▃▃▃▃▃▇◣╭╮◢▇
▃▅▆▇▇▇▇▅▅▇▇▇▇▆▅▃

Up to the Elves
Nov 4, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Gas,.aids Fail

Up to the Elves
Nov 4, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
haha just kidding yall imp zone is cool :D

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

Oh, the network slogan is true -- "watch FOX and be damned for all eternity!"

I actually do like imp zone, despite never posting there :) Not every game thread needs to be serious. But that doesn't change the fact that it is a very ... special place.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Imp Zone is the Metal Gear Rising of forums

interpret that whatever way you want

Up to the Elves
Nov 4, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
i hate the guys with the dominos pizza gang tag
they spam aids gay fail and friend of the family in every thread
and they cant be funny
gas

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

plz explain why imp zaone hates that i try to talk about games in a fun way tia

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
personally I just want everyone to love games as much, or more, than I do

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

hubris.height posted:

plz explain why imp zaone hates that i try to talk about games in a fun way tia
You're boring. Sorry, man.

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012

FactsAreUseless posted:

You're boring. Sorry, man.

You're too (but in the good way)

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

KoldPT posted:

You're too (but in the good way)
I fulfill the niche, other boring posters are redundant.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
conflating imp zone into being anything more than a videogame forum by saying "it's speeecial" or "It's a real cool place motherfucker" is some of the gayest poo poo i can read on the internet, so i implore you to stop

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
The word human being has completely lost its novelty

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

FactsAreUseless posted:

I fulfill the niche, other boring posters are redundant.

You're the workmanlike white bread poster. Nobody ever says "man that's some good white bread!" but without it the sandwich would be really messy to eat. Metaphor.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
jesus christ stop talking about each other's "posting styles" or whatever, do you realize how loving dumb this is like do you even have the cognitive systems to process this

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

ArfJason posted:

jesus christ stop talking about each other's "posting styles" or whatever, do you realize how loving dumb this is like do you even have the cognitive systems to process this
I don't.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Please realize it.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

loving love the games chat thread popularity contest. can't wait to find out what bottom feeder comes out on top

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

^^ ArfJason is right, this rear end in a top hat has convinced me.

Up to the Elves
Nov 4, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
apparnetly talking about games is really hard

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
imp zone is a fun and chill place to post, but if people dont enjoy it then that is also ok because its a message board

lets talk about video games

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

the greatest rts ever made is sid meier's gettysburg

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Piss rear end.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

StashAugustine posted:

the greatest rts ever made is sid meier's gettysburg
That's not real-time, it's from the past.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Eonwe posted:

imp zone is a fun and chill place to post, but if people dont enjoy it then that is also ok because its a message board

Piss rear end.

JainDoh
Nov 5, 2002

Eonwe posted:

Most precisely. It's more fun when Games can be Games (though it has been sucking lately) and imp zone/ycs etc can be ycs. Instead of one or the other for the whole website. Why is it bad that we used to have a place to be mostly boring compared to the chaos? Why is it bad that a separate area can be very chaotic and more relaxed? It's not.

I wanted to like Dragon Age. It's well made, the story isn't mindblowing but it can be decent and the characters are good. The combat system and character building are loving boring and shallow. And I'm tired of gathering. I want to finish this, but can't bring myself to. =(

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

I cleared Dungeon of the Endless for the first time on Too Easy today which was really fun :)

The game's a complete bastard even on it's lowest difficulty and I lost my hard carry dude three floor from the end but I'd built enough of an economy by then that I could build some really effective killing floors, fight defensively and farm dust for the rest of the playthrough. KIP cannons are absolutely filthy and Mizi is a powerhouse early game

Jon Do posted:

I wanted to like Dragon Age. It's well made, the story isn't mindblowing but it can be decent and the characters are good. The combat system and character building are loving boring and shallow. And I'm tired of gathering. I want to finish this, but can't bring myself to. =(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
i think i might game some more

• Locked thread