Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Narrow-minded Latvian, news at 11

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

NOE Club Nintendo dudes, check your email:

quote:

Would you like to get your hands on New Nintendo 3DS before the European launch?

Dear Nintendo fan,

We'd like to thank you, one of our most loyal customers, for all your support. To show our appreciation, we're offering you the chance to purchase New Nintendo 3DS now, and get it before the official European launch!

New Nintendo 3DS will be coming to Europe in 2015, bringing new customisation options, new speed, new controls, new 3D viewing and a whole new handheld gaming experience! And with this offer, you can be one of the first players in Europe to own the new system!

The New Nintendo 3DS Ambassador Edition bundle

For a limited time only, we’re giving you the opportunity to purchase our special New Nintendo 3DS Ambassador Edition bundle – that includes exclusive Ambassador Cover Plates (which won’t be available anywhere else), a charging cradle, and a set of Super Smash Bros. cover plates, too! If you'd like to purchase it, you only have until 23:59 (UK time) on January 12th 2015 to take advantage of this offer.

Here’s what’s in the special bundle:

New Nintendo 3DS (White) which comes with an exclusive Ambassador Edition Cover Plate (Back), New Nintendo 3DS stylus, 4 GB microSDHC memory card, AR Cards, Quick-Start Guide, Operations Manual.
The exclusive Ambassador Edition Cover Plate (Front).
Super Smash Bros. Cover Plates (Front and Back).
Charging cradle (White).

i got one of those emails

oh no blimp issue
Feb 23, 2011

i got one of those emails
[/quote]

are you ready to give nintendo £170 for the privilege of advertising for them?

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Awia posted:

are you ready to give nintendo £170 for the privilege of advertising for them?

well i planned on buying a new 3ds (the small one) at some point anyways, but right now i'm leaning more towards reselling it. the offer is only good for a few days, i'll wait and see how much demand there is

oh no blimp issue
Feb 23, 2011

Katana Gomai posted:

well i planned on buying a new 3ds (the small one) at some point anyways, but right now i'm leaning more towards reselling it. the offer is only good for a few days, i'll wait and see how much demand there is

well looking at the prices of reselling nintendo poo poo atm you'll probably make a mint

whats the point in getting a new 3ds anyway, i could play xenoblade on my wii and itd look much better
does anything else use the new 3ds?

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

monhun4 will be better graphics
you can use miiverse and smash at the same time
os is faster
amiibo??

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
everything loads faster supposedly

control stick nub

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

Awia posted:

well looking at the prices of reselling nintendo poo poo atm you'll probably make a mint

oh no blimp issue
Feb 23, 2011

fair enough, i fogot about the control nub

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

Improbable Lobster posted:

everything loads faster supposedly

control stick nub

there's also something about a much larger sweet spot for 3d viewing or something

oh no blimp issue
Feb 23, 2011

has the price on the gamecube controller adapter actually gone down yet?

oh no blimp issue
Feb 23, 2011

duckfarts posted:

there's also something about a much larger sweet spot for 3d viewing or something

it does some head tracking voodoo and moves the 3D as you move around!

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 353 days!
i too am a grown-rear end man whos going to buy a nintendo handheld, doubly so now that i know it has a bigger viewing sweet spot.

oh no blimp issue
Feb 23, 2011

wesley snypes posted:

i too am a grown-rear end man whos going to buy a nintendo handheld, doubly so now that i know it has a bigger viewing sweet spot.

same except every nintendo product and game, especially if its cute as balls

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 353 days!
im looking forward to buying little statues of video game characters to line up in my house, where people can see them. that way they know what im into.

oh no blimp issue
Feb 23, 2011

i bought my dreamcast back to uni with me after christmas so i could play some shenmue, but disc 1 has a big scratch on it and i cant get past the first cutscene
it just hard locks :(

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

wesley snypes posted:

correct but waiting on an XL version so sweet spot is biggerer

I like 3d because I am a childe

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

wesley snypes posted:

im looking forward to buying little statues of video game characters to line up in my house, where people can see them. that way they know what im into.

this is why I have a bespoke artisanal dildo collection in my living room

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 353 days!
*peering into beautifully lit china cabinet* fleshlights and miibos and plugs, oh my

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

wesley snypes posted:

*peering into beautifully lit china cabinet* fleshlights and miibos and plugs, oh my

amiigos make good buttplugs in a pinch

Balobam
Apr 28, 2012

you can just put them with your anime figurines i dont see the problem

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 353 days!

Notorious QIG posted:

hm thats clever. when i see a little silhouetto of a video game man i just dont think of these things.

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 353 days!

Balobam posted:

you can just put them with your anime figurines i dont see the problem

hatsune miku has a special place. in the home & in my hrt

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

Notorious QIG posted:

this is why I have a bespoke artisanal dildo collection in my living room

idt that bad dragon products will appreciate in value

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Awia posted:

i bought my dreamcast back to uni with me after christmas so i could play some shenmue, but disc 1 has a big scratch on it and i cant get past the first cutscene
it just hard locks :(

just burn an iso of disc 1

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
p sure that picture of the bed with pit amiibos on it is pintrest mom's spirit animal

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

EMILY BLUNTS posted:

idt that bad dragon products will appreciate in value

no but i appreciate them iykwim

oh no blimp issue
Feb 23, 2011

Katana Gomai posted:

just burn an iso of disc 1

good idea! didn't think of that
won't the iso not fit on a cd though? what with the dreamcast discs being weird and all?
i imagine shenmue uses up pretty much all the space on the disc if it comes on 3

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Awia posted:

good idea! didn't think of that
won't the iso not fit on a cd though? what with the dreamcast discs being weird and all?
i imagine shenmue uses up pretty much all the space on the disc if it comes on 3

there's actually a custom-built :filez: version where the files are laid out intelligently to minimize load time

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord

Scott Forstall posted:

I'm playing South Park and it's good :tipshat:

lol if u don't wear the chinballs

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

univbee posted:

there's actually a custom-built :filez: version where the files are laid out intelligently to minimize load time

and probably reencoded video so it'll still fit

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
played a lot of diablo 3 last night

i can see that it is becoming something i will do a lot more of despite my initial 'well it isn't diablo 2' reaction

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

hubris.height posted:

p sure that picture of the bed with pit amiibos on it is pintrest mom's spirit animal

confirmed

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

hubris.height posted:

i can see that it is becoming something i will do a lot more of despite my initial 'well it isn't diablo 2' reaction

i'm waiting for season 2 (feb 3rd)

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Katana Gomai posted:

i'm waiting for season 2 (feb 3rd)

what does this mean

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

Notorious QIG posted:

*nods sagely*

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

hubris.height posted:

what does this mean
it means the season 2 ladder is starting soon. ladder characters get access to exclusive ladder gear and leaderboards and stuff

but if u want to just play d3 as it is now im willing to give it a go :3:

oh no blimp issue
Feb 23, 2011

univbee posted:

ill have to look for this then

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Awia posted:

ill have to look for this then

it's called DCRES or "Dream(cast) Resurrection" and has a bunch of releases, mostly shoving the data to the outer parts of the disc for faster loading and stuff like that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

hubris.height posted:

hubris.height posted:

what does this mean
get ros scrub

• Locked thread