Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

KungFu Grip posted:

Dawson isn't even the one team thats jobbing all the time with the red black and white attire. His team are the Mechanics and i don't think they've even been on NXT since the tag team tournament.

That's what I thought, which is why I got confused on the name, what the gently caress is that dumbass talking about? Is it a stupid worked tweet to prepare for an Itami/Balor feud? Is he just that dumb?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I think the tweet is funny and is just being a heel.

WadeBartender
Aug 18, 2013

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I loving hate Lance Storm AND Team Thick or whatever the stupid dumb rear end name of their team is. People loving them baffles me the way my liking Roman Reigns baffles other people.

That's not fair, most of my hate is for Lance. Still think that Dawson tweet is dumb as heck and I don't care if it's a work. He has literally never done anything memorable at all for me.

Its funny because I can totally see Lance Storm posting this on twitter

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

WadeBartender posted:

Its funny because I can totally see Lance Storm posting this on twitter

Well I'm a cranky miserable gently caress literally no one would enjoy the company of right now, so that checks out. :v:

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

The_Rob posted:

I think the tweet is funny and is just being a heel.

It is. But his character is rooted in reality he would rather be an Arn Anderson than a New Japan type guy.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Things Lance Storm hates: libraries, cancer charities, making fun of Hawk's catchphrase

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.
I wonder what Lance thought about CM Punk coming out and spoiling the Paul Bearer ceremony, or was it ok because he wasn't friends with Percy Pringle?

Also, the thing I hate is where someone gives their opinion on a public platform and then acts offended when someone gives an opinion back. Might as well put your fingers in your ears Lance.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frogc00l:

he knows...
Also mocking Hawk's catchphrase is a billion times less offensive than Chavo Guerrero Jr. trying to pass himself off as a substitute for Eddie.

Irritated Goat
Mar 12, 2005

This post is pathetic.

KungFu Grip posted:

Dawson isn't even the one team thats jobbing all the time with the red black and white attire. His team are the Mechanics and i don't think they've even been on NXT since the tag team tournament.

I looked him up to see if I maybe just recognized his partner. I don't recognize either of them. Maybe they're the best tag team no one's seen? :shrug:

Rather see Lucha Dragons or Vaudevillains anyway. :colbert:

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Irritated Goat posted:

I looked him up to see if I maybe just recognized his partner. I don't recognize either of them. Maybe they're the best tag team no one's seen? :shrug:

Rather see Lucha Dragons or Vaudevillains anyway. :colbert:

and reDRagon has the hipster tag team on lock, anyway.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
Man, a heel tweeted heel braggard, it's not that hard to understand it.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Dias posted:

Man, a heel tweeted heel braggard, it's not that hard to understand it.

It annoys me in the same way Riley does. I know what he's doing but I don't care and IMO it comes off desperate.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

He's a pretty vanilla character who's on NXT and is barely even getting on TV there, why would you pick this particular hill to die on

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

flashy_mcflash posted:

He's a pretty vanilla character who's on NXT and is barely even getting on TV there, why would you pick this particular hill to die on

I'm just crabby and should chill out. :shobon:

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

DrVenkman posted:

I wonder what Lance thought about CM Punk coming out and spoiling the Paul Bearer ceremony, or was it ok because he wasn't friends with Percy Pringle?

He said that was okay because people who knew Paul Bearer said he would have liked it.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Luigi Thirty posted:

He said that was okay because people who knew Paul Bearer said he would have liked it.

So can we get Animal or Ellering to tell him to shut up?

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

projecthalaxy posted:

Have Ellering use Rocko to tell him to shut up.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

projecthalaxy posted:

or Sunny!

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Or Heidenreich. He was in LOD too, remember guys!?

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

I can't wait until heels are only allowed to make mean faces

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Bhester posted:

Also mocking Hawk's catchphrase is a billion times less offensive than Chavo Guerrero Jr. trying to pass himself off as a substitute for Eddie.

Chavo was still a Guerrero though. I remember him wrestling someone and them doing the Three Amigos and getting booed even though they were the face. Then Chavo does it and gets cheers.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

GAYMIEN SANDOW posted:

Chavo was still a Guerrero though. I remember him wrestling someone and them doing the Three Amigos and getting booed even though they were the face. Then Chavo does it and gets cheers.

It was kind of bizarre how often they'd do that spot where the face did the 3 Amigos, because the face would ALWAYS get booed. The one that really stood out to me was when CM Punk did it, but I recall it happening on multiple occasions.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

GAYMIEN SANDOW posted:

And that someone was Albert Einstein.

AKA CM Punk.

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!

sticklefifer posted:

Or Heidenreich. He was in LOD too, remember guys!?

or Kensuke Sasaki! He was KIND of in- oh god. Oh god. Why is there blood everywhere!? How could this happen!?!?

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

projecthalaxy posted:

Well, Rachel Ellering agrees with Storm if that counts.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

By a lot of reports Hawk did have the thinnest skin known to man and probably wouldn't have taken kindly to it at all.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

TBH it's nowhere near the dumbest thing Storm has said. I can understand being upset about something you perceive as someone disrespecting your dead friend, even if it might not actually be the case.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

NienNunb posted:

TBH it's nowhere near the dumbest thing Storm has said. I can understand being upset about something you perceive as someone disrespecting your dead friend, even if it might not actually be the case.

Yeah, considering that Lance Storm cosiders Libraries to be stealing money from authors, and Cancer research to be a corporate scam, being a little oversensitive about a dead friend is the least of his faults.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

quote:

Nikki & Brie ‏@BellaTwins 6m6 minutes ago

Hopefully after 2night this means Divas can continue 2 get more time. Tough opponent 2night! I'll b even more ready next time! #PaigeVsNIKKI

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...

Skinty McEdger posted:

By a lot of reports Hawk did have the thinnest skin known to man and probably wouldn't have taken kindly to it at all.

A side effect of the drugs imo

twitter and bisted
Aug 26, 2012

I'm a crow and nothing human is avian to me
I love how Lesnar's twitter is mostly just Heyman retweets. The only actual Brock posts:

quote:

Hey, @TripleH. I'm ready to play The Game. Bring the PAIN! #Wrestlemania

quote:

21-1

quote:

WWE Champion.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Bruce Tharpe just followed me on Twitter and I don't know what to do with that power.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

@RealBillyGunn posted:

@mattjackson13 @nickjacksonYB I have a idea leave the #suckit to the professionals.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Holy poo poo I'm dying :lol:

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...

I hope IndieTaker and Corp listen to the professional known as Mr. rear end

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

yeah i'm an rear end man

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...

‏@MattJackson13 posted:

@RealBillyGunn @NickJacksonYB We're doing your guys' full entrance at the next PPV.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

hahaha yes

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Billy Gunn, professional #suckiteer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?