Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW

Waffleman_ posted:

That was Super Saiyan God, dork.

Super Saiyan God doesn't have access to oozaru form, jfc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soylentbits
Apr 2, 2007

im worried that theyre setting her up to be jotaros future wife or something.

gently caress trophy 2k14 posted:

He got killed by a dude in a wheel chair. If there ever was a Yamcha jojo it was him.

It was a vampire dude in a wheelchair. Give him some credit.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Aurain posted:

The real question is why did George Joestar suck so much? Maybe the non-alliterative nickname?

Joji Josuta. It works in Japanese.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Aurain posted:

The real question is why did George Joestar suck so much? Maybe the non-alliterative nickname?

George managed to rack up a giant fortune and go doing archaeology poo poo to find hidden ancient vampire relics without being kidnapped by nazis

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

Aurain posted:

Jorge Joestar II had the most bizarre adventure of them all.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
How does Josuke's name come out as Jojo in Japanese anyway?

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

RatHat posted:

How does Josuke's name come out as Jojo in Japanese anyway?

The kanji for "Suke" in "Josuke" can be read as "Jo", too. This means he's basically named JoJo as his given name. Him and Gappy are also the best. Coincidence?

No

Kermit The Grog
Mar 29, 2010
I just finished reading through Part 3 and was wondering if the bow and arrow from Part 4 are in 3 and I just forgot.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Clockwork Rocktapus posted:

I just finished reading through Part 3 and was wondering if the bow and arrow from Part 4 are in 3 and I just forgot.
Not explicitly, although I think it is implied retroactively that Enya had one and poked DIO with it, leading to all of these shenanigans and goings-on. Of course a lot of the Stand users in Pt 3 were just born with theirs.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Yeah Enya had an arrow she bought from Diavolo. She awoke Dio's stand with it and presumably some of the others as well(Kakyoin, monkey, baby most likely). I don't think you ever actually see the arrow in the part 3 manga though. Maybe there'll be cameos in the anime.

RatHat fucked around with this message at 23:51 on Jan 6, 2015

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

Kakyoin was born with his. There were like two pages in DIO's World dedicated to his alienation as a child because no one knew about his stand.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

RatHat posted:

Yeah Enya had an arrow she bought from Diavolo. She awoke Dio's stand with it and presumably some of the others as well(Kakyoin, monkey, baby most likely). I don't think you ever actually see the arrow in the part 3 manga though. Maybe there'll be cameos in the anime.

There actually already is, though you have to be looking for it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-j7hdzRLa8

E: I just noticed that Star Platinum's hands followed by a clock slowing down could be read a bit foreshadow-ey, too.

Fender Anarchist fucked around with this message at 23:56 on Jan 6, 2015

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Fucknag posted:

There actually already is, though you have to be looking for it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-j7hdzRLa8

E: I just noticed that Star Platinum's hands followed by a clock slowing down could be read a bit foreshadow-ey, too.

Haha they do those foreign languages sub videos even for those songs?

Stoph
Mar 19, 2006

Give a hug - save a life.

quote:

You see
I've thought about this a lot
you know how Joseph uses the Ripple to conduct it through any liquid?
and the hit caused by a Ripple has either awoken or caused a sudden rise in Ripple strenght with some?
As when Caesar hit Joseph with the Ripple, he later conducted the Ripple in a more powerful manner against Whammu
now, you see
What if Joseph cums in your rear end, and conducts the Ripple through his dick and cum?
possibly causing the Ripple to awaken inside you?
or just giving you a general strength boost
So, technically, it would not be homo the least
he'd be loving your rear end
for your own good and improvement

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

Rebutt Overdrive

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
lmbo if you don't think tiny sparking hamon kisses sound cute

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:

Pomp posted:

lmbo if you don't think tiny sparking hamon kisses sound cute

But then you vomit up pigeons :ohdear:

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Is that not normal?

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

More like the j/o crystal, really.

Liquid Dinosaur
Dec 16, 2011

by Smythe
What do you think the Red Stone of Aja is for?

HellCopter
Feb 9, 2012
College Slice

Liquid Dinosaur posted:

What do you think the Red Stone of Aja is for?

(Somehow I'm surprised that someone's made this joke already)

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

I came here to laugh at you.
Now that Zorak's gone, I can finally say that he's an idiot for completely disregarding SBR. Not being in the same "canon" is a dumb reason to not to give something a chance. :cmon:

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009

HitTheTargets posted:

Now that Zorak's gone, I can finally say that he's an idiot for completely disregarding SBR. Not being in the same "canon" is a dumb reason to not to give something a chance. :cmon:

Wait, when this happen?

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW

HitTheTargets posted:

I'm glad he was my enemy.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

Honest Thief posted:

Wait, when this happen?

Yeah when did it happen? Some of his posts in this thread discussed JoJolion chapters.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
This was in the last thread and I'm pretty sure he was not serious.

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

HitTheTargets posted:

SBR is the one true canon of JoJo, in that it makes the Crusaders timeline retroactively an alternate universe.

Stoph
Mar 19, 2006

Give a hug - save a life.
Never forget SBR Dio + The World:

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I can't wait until I'm 70 and Araki is 20 and he finally decides to end JoJo by having all the JoJo's converge in one universe to take on every villain in the ultimate fight.

Iserlohn
Nov 3, 2011

Watch out!

Here comes the third tactic.
Lipstick Apathy
JoJo's Bizarre Multiverse

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!
I feel bad for the people who are going into tomorrow episode expecting Kakyoin to be great.

I feel bad for the people going into the Egypt Arc expecting Kakyoin to be great. :smith:

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
i've been tempting to make a post about the triumphant return of kakyoin, but I just know somebody would give up the spoiler.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

You know, in hindsight, Kakyoin is in three fights in Egypt and loses all three.

You know who has to win each of those fights?

Jotaro.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

I feel bad for the people who are going into tomorrow episode expecting Kakyoin to be great.

I feel bad for the people going into the Egypt Arc expecting Kakyoin to be great. :smith:

beautiful cherry man too good for this world, too pure

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

You know, in hindsight, Kakyoin is in three fights in Egypt and loses all three.

You know who has to win each of those fights?

Jotaro.

Joseph won the D'arby the Gamer fight :colbert:

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

Pomp posted:

i've been tempting to make a post about the triumphant return of kakyoin, but I just know somebody would give up the spoiler.
I felt clever about "keeping my eyes peeled for him"

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Kurtofan posted:

Joseph won the D'arby the Gamer fight :colbert:

Oh, that's right. I always forget that.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

D'Arby the Gamer is going to be so amazing and it's the perfect way to get people into loving Kakyoin again before the whole stomach-ache thing.

I admire that his love for MILFs is so pure and strong that life and death is nothing in the face of it. He's such a hero. :allears:

ZeroCount
Aug 12, 2013

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

feeling worse for the people going into jojos after avdol's ressurection expecting Avdol to do anything at all. Araki might have been forced to bring him back but by god Avdol was sacrificing himself for polnareff NO MATTER WHAT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liquid Dinosaur
Dec 16, 2011

by Smythe

• Locked thread