Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deep dish peat moss

Can someone make this look good at 150x150?

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 21:58 on Jan 6, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koishi Komeiji

alnilam posted:

lol sexy tho it is, i do not want my bod to be my av, ty tho

Are you sure you don't want the rolling head added to that gif of you burning yourself so that it looks like it's your head? Cause I'm imagining that right now and like the head rolls as the fire starts and it sounds like a tier 1 av.

alnilam

these rae really cool but i meant the actual guy in my av, but thanks!

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Are you sure you don't want the rolling head added to that gif of you burning yourself so that it looks like it's your head? Cause I'm imagining that right now and like the head rolls as the fire starts and it sounds like a tier 1 av.

that could be really cool, but could be a lot of work and it might be weird bc the part with my body would have a couch in the background, and the head would just be floating in the transparent abyss

ty manifisto

Koishi Komeiji

alnilam posted:

these rae really cool but i meant the actual guy in my av, but thanks!

that could be really cool, but could be a lot of work and it might be weird bc the part with my body would have a couch in the background, and the head would just be floating in the transparent abyss

No, it wouldn't be so bad. Here's a proof of concept I just made to help better envision the project. It needs to be animated and resized but it would looks a little like this:

Lil Cunty

i am passionate about this av

ty crap

ty landy

tao of lmao

test

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

it's good

tao of lmao

Huge thanks to Bacalou as my Yob-artist av collection continues to expand.

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

it looks really good Julio :glomp:

Lil Cunty

Dont bully me! posted:

Huge thanks to Bacalou as my Yob-artist av collection continues to expand.

drat thats flash

ty crap

ty landy

ron color

WD-40 posted:

drat thats flash

tao of lmao

WD-40 posted:

drat thats flash

it's pretty stylin'

bacalou

nice

alnilam

Koishi Komeiji posted:

No, it wouldn't be so bad. Here's a proof of concept I just made to help better envision the project. It needs to be animated and resized but it would looks a little like this:

That does look pretty awesome actually!! Only thing is it seems like a lot of work to make the whole thing and make it well, i don't think i have the skills, and i don't want to be a bother :ohdear:

FluffieDuckie

ok i know this is a smilie not an av, but you dudes are the smartest computer dudes i know so i thought you might be able to help.

i'm trying to buy this as a smilie

but it says this when i try to upload it 'Error: File upload failed: Image dimensions exceed allowed dimensions of 90x25 pixels'

can someone fix it without it looking like poo poo?

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

treasure bear

FluffieDuckie posted:

ok i know this is a smilie not an av, but you dudes are the smartest computer dudes i know so i thought you might be able to help.

but it says this when i try to upload it 'Error: File upload failed: Image dimensions exceed allowed dimensions of 90x25 pixels'

it probably needs redrawing

Machai

FluffieDuckie posted:

send it to xylo or something, there are plenty of smilies bigger than that

:pusheen:

Wootman

by XyloJW

Cumt posted:

it probably needs redrawing

yeah i tried messing around with it in gimp to no avail you can also do what machai said and just ask an admin

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Smerdyakov

I feel the last panel would be a good avatar, but I'm not sure if im an atheist or not. Pros? Cons? Anime Cons?

FluffieDuckie

Smerdyakov posted:

I feel the last panel would be a good avatar, but I'm not sure if im an atheist or not. Pros? Cons? Anime Cons?

i like it. it's unique

the unabonger
check check, one two one two

alnilam

The Fresh Prince posted:

Haha way rad duuuude

City of Glompton

lookin good everyone

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

The Fresh Prince posted:

nice!

FluffieDuckie

i've already done this but i'm going to keep doing it

ron color

The Fresh Prince posted:

nice

Koishi Komeiji

alnilam posted:

That does look pretty awesome actually!! Only thing is it seems like a lot of work to make the whole thing and make it well, i don't think i have the skills, and i don't want to be a bother :ohdear:

Yeah, I just came down from my high and realized the end product will have to be cropped and dithered to hell and back and won't look good. Sorry for getting your hopes up :shrug:

FluffieDuckie posted:

I keep uploading it into my NASAŠ super computer and I keep getting the same output:

You're gunna have to ask an admin, sorry :shrug:

Smerdyakov posted:

:shrug:

ulvir

The Fresh Prince posted:

nice, is it made by the same person who did julio's facepalming bigcat kitten?

Salmiakki

ulvir posted:

yeah, me

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

tao of lmao

ulvir posted:

check my new sig ron made. it's so good.

Smerdyakov

Looks good, soon as I retrieve my password to the email account that has the password for my dropbox that has my SA password, I'm getting it. Don't be jelly b/c my life is like inception.

Machai

Smerdyakov posted:

Looks good, soon as I retrieve my password to the email account that has the password for my dropbox that has my SA password, I'm getting it. Don't be jelly b/c my life is like inception.

*tricks you into clicking a logout link*

ZeroCount

yo

could someone avatarize this up for me, itd be much appreciated

Koishi Komeiji

ZeroCount posted:

yo

could someone avatarize this up for me, itd be much appreciated

alnilam

alnilam posted:

i just won an av cewrt for setting myself aflame (safely!) :toot:

do not do this at home kids

So: I really like my rolly head guy, but I do feel like I could use a freshening up, if you will

Looking for ideas that preferably still maintain the rolly head guy in some way, like
-color?
-adding a fun prop to it?
-an drawing of the rolly head guy?
-inserting him into a new scene?

if it helps anyone here is a transparent version some posting pals did a while ago after my famous autobanning incident

or potentially even a different scary stories to tell in the dark illustration

bump any idears?

ty manifisto

tao of lmao

go with something completely different

Koishi Komeiji

alnilam posted:

bump any idears?

ulvir

wow, sweet job on both of em

(now Ive got two possible contenders to bother when I feel like getting a new look)

ulvir

Dont bully me! posted:

check my new sig ron made. it's so good.

king of the cade is always good, esp now with a perfect match

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Cunty

ooooooohhhj

ty crap

ty landy