Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

:captainpop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

NICE TRAPS

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Smythe posted:

sum1 pls post a pic of their traps....

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
oh i get it

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME
very original

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Chill Callahan posted:

Ugh. That sounds awful.

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME
dear yosfitters that lift heavy poo poo and take supplements Very Seriously, do you have any experience with collagen hydrolysate? my surgeon is making me drink it for the next three months and it's disgusting and i was wondering if it's worth it

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
a couple years back i was able to diet for a year solid and lose a bunch of weight. its now all pretty much back on and its time to get back to the gym. i cant wait, but i need a playlist

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx

Valeyard posted:

a couple years back i was able to diet for a year solid and lose a bunch of weight. its now all pretty much back on and its time to get back to the gym. i cant wait, but i need a playlist

Sing "Macho, macho man! I want to be a macho man!" through your whole routine.

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

Valeyard posted:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=C7EiHqBWbos

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Peanut and the Gang posted:

Sing "Macho, macho man! I want to be a macho man!" through your whole routine.

this sounds like a good idea, but it might be best to shake it up from time to time with Hulk Hogan's theme song whilst flexing and posing

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

cfs: ran again

someone link me something to read regarding heart rate & running

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
ran 8 miles today, v slow, breathing that much is hard.

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Bloody posted:

cfs: ran again

someone link me something to read regarding heart rate & running

this seems like alot of heartbeats

how many is the right number

how many is too many

help

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan
sorry you used all your heartbeats

your dead

im sorry

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

fuk

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

so many posts

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

like dust in the wind

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
people obsess over heart rate and it's funny. it's practically meaningless on its own.

Linguica
Jul 13, 2000
You're already dead

image from the infamous low carb thread you ask? why no, it is a new article from esteemed explainer website vox dot com http://www.vox.com/2015/1/6/7481067/high-fat-diet

quote:

Every day for about a month, I slammed as much bacon or heavy whipping cream as I could stomach.

quote:

the real key to my diet was pork fat. A bespoke charcuterie, Boccalone, in San Francisco's historic Ferry Building imports Italian pigs. Boccalone slices the fattiest cuts of pork I've ever seen. I tried to consume at least a third of a pound of their delicious bacon per week.

quote:

I upped my fat count even higher. Every morning, I'd consume a fistful of fatty bacon and wash it down with at least a cup of cream. My salads got smaller during this period to make room for all the pork goodness.

24-7 Urkel Cosplay
Feb 12, 2003

VLADIMIR GLUTEN posted:

sorry you used all your heartbeats

your dead

im sorry

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Linguica posted:

image from the infamous low carb thread you ask? why no, it is a new article from esteemed explainer website vox dot com http://www.vox.com/2015/1/6/7481067/high-fat-diet

can i repost the thing

gently caress it gonna do it anyways

the whole thing too

its really amazing how the actions of goons and mods are so freaking far beyond the pale that its actually impossible for a bystander to believe.

proposal: i am going to make an environmentally sustainable yoga retreat in hawaii

reality: a y2k survivalist paid goons a "food stipend" to help me clearcut a rainforest, dig a road by hand, torture and mutilate animals to death on camera, and bathe in/drink from an improperly filtered kiddy pool that wild hogs poo poo and pissed in

proposal: i am going to make a fun zipline for kids at camp

reality: a goon spent tens of thousands of dollars constructing a machine that kills children, entirely by accident

proposal: a fad diet thread in the exercise forum

reality: a mentally ill man resembling a melted candle, the pied piper of ham joints, told people that eating nothing but eggs and bacon and lard in paint buckets (they were literally buying and eating buckets full of lard in the name of good health) would not only make them lose weight, but was so healthy it would cure heart disease and cancer. an enormous fat powerlifter who cant run for 20 seconds probated and banned anyone who challenged this wisdom until it lead to a man barely in his 20s being prescribed statins.

proposal: a thread about animal husbandry in the pet forum

reality: a moderator unrepentantly killed animals with ac/dc hadoukens and probated people who asked questions

proposal: a forum for "responsible drug users" and "harm reduction"

reality: a man falls through the earth and into parisian catacombs. taking a torch from the wall he spies row upon row of skeletons. grasping the nearest by the shoulders, he shakes it madly, yelling "my nigga have u tried lsd"

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx
There's no reason to exercise your heart because if it dies you can just buy a pacemaker.

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

rrrrrrrrrrrt posted:

people obsess over heart rate and it's funny. it's practically meaningless on its own.

nah i mean there is some science behind heart rate zones while training. like staying in a certain zone will build certain strength (ie endurance or burst in sprinting)

big shtick energy
May 27, 2004

wait what were the hawaii and animal husbandry ones?

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

DuckConference posted:

wait what were the hawaii and animal husbandry ones?

the goonisland project and pileofkittens roasting her chicken alive overnight with a space heater after yelling at her 10 y o niece for picking up a chicken the wrong way

toby
Dec 4, 2002

Jonny 290 posted:

reality: a man falls through the earth and into parisian catacombs. taking a torch from the wall he spies row upon row of skeletons. grasping the nearest by the shoulders, he shakes it madly, yelling "my nigga have u tried lsd"

lol

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME
today i did my first squats since surgery. gently caress YEAH FEELS GOOD!!!!

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

i havent done squats since the barbell disappeared from the gym

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

Jonny 290 posted:

its really amazing how the actions of goons and mods are so freaking far beyond the pale that its actually impossible for a bystander to believe.

proposal: i am going to make an environmentally sustainable yoga retreat in hawaii

reality: a y2k survivalist paid goons a "food stipend" to help me clearcut a rainforest, dig a road by hand, torture and mutilate animals to death on camera, and bathe in/drink from an improperly filtered kiddy pool that wild hogs poo poo and pissed in

proposal: i am going to make a fun zipline for kids at camp

reality: a goon spent tens of thousands of dollars constructing a machine that kills children, entirely by accident

proposal: a fad diet thread in the exercise forum

reality: a mentally ill man resembling a melted candle, the pied piper of ham joints, told people that eating nothing but eggs and bacon and lard in paint buckets (they were literally buying and eating buckets full of lard in the name of good health) would not only make them lose weight, but was so healthy it would cure heart disease and cancer. an enormous fat powerlifter who cant run for 20 seconds probated and banned anyone who challenged this wisdom until it lead to a man barely in his 20s being prescribed statins.

proposal: a thread about animal husbandry in the pet forum

reality: a moderator unrepentantly killed animals with ac/dc hadoukens and probated people who asked questions

proposal: a forum for "responsible drug users" and "harm reduction"

never forget

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:

PokeJoe posted:

:rip:

goondolences

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx

PokeJoe posted:

*steals barbell from gym and hangs it on mantel*

[smugly speaking]: Yeah I lifted that one. I killed it.

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

cfs: ran 3.4 miles

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME
first full training session back since Kneefest 2014 and i'm pretty sure i won't be able to walk tomorrow... but i'm really happy, so good to be back :)

Dodoman
Feb 26, 2009

A moment of laxity
A lifetime of regret
Lipstick Apathy

BooLoo posted:

first full training session back since Kneefest 2014 and i'm pretty sure i won't be able to walk tomorrow... but i'm really happy, so good to be back :)

awesome :hf:

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

lol

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan
i went to the gym and squatted 405x5 without a belt and and benched 270x3 and the i got the flu and now im dead

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

yeah. rip my powerful rear end

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

going to the gym today. God drat can't wait to squat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dodoman
Feb 26, 2009

A moment of laxity
A lifetime of regret
Lipstick Apathy

Pumpy Dumper posted: