Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chafe
Dec 17, 2009
Good thing he saved!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

An Actual Princess
Dec 23, 2006

As someone who's never played Morrowind, this run is just an impenetrable mess.

Pikestaff
Feb 17, 2013

Came here to bark at you

I'm liking this run a lot because I've beaten the main quest more times than I can count so I can follow it, but I can imagine this being a bitch for other people to watch

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Litereally a jesus lizard.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
Hey wait for me

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

This game is such a mess, it's great.

Kanfy
Jan 9, 2012

Just gotta keep walking down that road.

Jia posted:

As someone who's never played Morrowind, this run is just an impenetrable mess.

I've played a lot of Morrowind and it's still hard to follow because it's too drat dark :argh:

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

This owns

Rudager
Apr 29, 2008
Well, I'm liking this run because,

Al Borland posted:

Litereally a jesus lizard.

Comrade Question
Mar 30, 2011

"I'd say it's nothing personal, but corporations are people, too."
I'm happy Argonian won the bid war, it makes the running animation funnier in general.

scitter scitter

PlaceholderPigeon
Dec 31, 2012
I love how his solution for all the political conflicts is just to float around and murder everyone who disagrees to make it work out.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Wait, he became the Neveraine before we learned what the Neveraine is?

Fair Bear Maiden
Jun 17, 2013

PlaceholderPigeon posted:

I love how his solution for all the political conflicts is just to float around and murder everyone who disagrees to make it work out.

There are other solutions to political conflicts?

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

The guy at the back seems to be having trouble staying awake. Pretty sure he slept through the donation calling him out.

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004
THEY SHOULD'VE GIVEN IT TO LYNCH

Death to the Seahawks. Death to Seahawks posters.
the entirety of my experience with elder scrolls is playing morrowind at a friend's place for a few minutes in middle school back when the geforce 4600 ti was the poo poo of choice for lots of rigs but this was hilarious

Kobold Sex Tape
Feb 17, 2011

alright now time for the real run

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Yep that run was awesome. Morrowind being so broken is part of what makes it the greatest game :allears:

Comrade Question
Mar 30, 2011

"I'd say it's nothing personal, but corporations are people, too."
My reaction to the whole run:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NF-XMtNEudQ

H.R. Hufflepuff
Aug 5, 2005
The worst of all worlds
And one last crash, because Bethesda

Cerebulon
Mar 29, 2010

Destroyer of Worlds*
(*No worlds were harmed in the making of this title.)

Huh, this run is about 40 minutes later than advertised, did something run over time by a lot last night?

AbrahamLincolnLog
Oct 1, 2014

Note to self: This one's the shitty one
And then a final crash right at the end. Beautiful.

e: ^ no it just took them like 30 minutes to figure out how to stream Morrowind

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

The best possible end

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

One final crash for the road.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Been waiting all day for this.

Equilibrium
Mar 19, 2003

by exmarx
My childhood experience with Morrowind was installing it and it crashing everytime I tried to get off the boat, so yeah I think that run pretty much captured the essence of it.

Smite
Jul 5, 2007

...and then he eats the body, but they always cut out the spoon scene.
Rogue Legacy! This guy is pretty good at it, but that's an awfully high est time for this.

Rudager
Apr 29, 2008
Interesting, thought they might make is a known seed for this, but letting it be totally random just made this a whole lot more interesting.

Pikestaff
Feb 17, 2013

Came here to bark at you

I'm embarrassed to admit how many times I would have died already by this point in Rogue Legacy

Cerebulon
Mar 29, 2010

Destroyer of Worlds*
(*No worlds were harmed in the making of this title.)

"One of the traits is... Uh... I don't know if, I don't know if I feel comfortable talking about it... Uh... One of the character traits is um... Gay"

Oh no!

Kanfy
Jan 9, 2012

Just gotta keep walking down that road.
Herodotus taking longer than the rest of the game combined.

I recall having the most trouble with Ponce de Leon though, so much crap to look out for in that fight.

Shadow Ninja 64
May 21, 2007

"I stood there, wondering why the puck was getting bigger...

and then it hit me."

Smite posted:

Rogue Legacy! This guy is pretty good at it, but that's an awfully high est time for this.

Seems like he's playing extremely safe, maybe safer than necessary.

TeaJay
Oct 9, 2012

Rogue Legacy run is really entertaining though. Good commentary from the runner but mostly on the guy in the middle on the couch (missed his name).

Shadow Ninja 64
May 21, 2007

and then it hit me."

Azazell0 posted:

Rogue Legacy run is really entertaining though. Good commentary from the runner but mostly on the guy in the middle on the couch (missed his name).

That's Zachsk.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I put a bunch of time into Rogue Legacy a little over a year ago so it was really cool watching that run, glad I stayed up for it. The runner and commentators did a great job, too. Would definitely recommend adding it to the recommended runs list if anyone is making one.

Double Punctuation
Dec 30, 2009

Ships were made for sinking;
Whiskey made for drinking;
If we were made of cellophane
We'd all get stinking drunk much faster!
Now to start complaining about BoI.

AccountingNightmare
Oct 2, 2006

NOT ENOUGH RED ORBS ARGH
That credits glitch is the greatest.

anti-magic
Sep 9, 2012

We've come up in the ram-raiding business, Owl.
It's all high class now.
No more baby seats.

dpbjinc posted:

Now to start complaining about BoI.

What's wrong with BoI speedruns? Asking this in full honesty since I've never seen one.

Shadow Ninja 64
May 21, 2007

and then it hit me."

anti-magic posted:

What's wrong with BoI speedruns? Asking this in full honesty since I've never seen one.

There was a really bad one done by a somewhat annoying person at a GDQ years ago and it's been tainted since.

This should be 1000 times better though.

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

anti-magic posted:

It's completely random what items you get, which in turn determines how fast you can beat the game or whether you can beat it at all. It's competitive dice-rolling.

e: And what the hell, are they going to play BoI and not Rebirth? :psyduck: Y'know, the version that fixed pretty much all of the bugs, glitches, lovely physics and terrible mechanics? And included seeds so you can actually race on skill and not luck?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Double Punctuation
Dec 30, 2009

Ships were made for sinking;
Whiskey made for drinking;
If we were made of cellophane
We'd all get stinking drunk much faster!

anti-magic posted:

I'm mostly making fun of the thread, but the last BoI run was horrible due both to bad luck and a bad runner. This being a race will probably be much better.

Your Computer posted:

e: And what the hell, are they going to play BoI and not Rebirth? :psyduck: Y'know, the version that fixed pretty much all of the bugs, glitches, lovely physics and terrible mechanics? And included seeds so you can actually race on skill and not luck?

To be fair, Rebirth is brand new. I think they should do it anyway, but I have no idea what the gameplay changes are. (At least, it's not in Flash, which I'd say is enough on its own.)

• Locked thread