Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
Peaches!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theultimo
Aug 2, 2004

An RSS feed bot who makes questionable purchasing decisions.
Pillbug
This a gold gem run? That's new.

Big McHuge
Feb 5, 2014

You wait for the war to happen like vultures.
If you want to help, prevent the war.
Don't save the remnants.

Save them all.
Oh god not the shake shake game. For some bizarre reason this game creeps me out.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
*shake shake*

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

I have a new neighbor. Heard he comes from far away

SHAKE SHAKE

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

RyokoTK posted:

Because it was a year ago and not every run needs to be new.

Hey I'm not complaining, just surprised to see it again.

shake shake

Big McHuge posted:

Oh god not the shake shake game. For some bizarre reason this game creeps me out.

Might have something to do with all the enemies and platforms looking depressed.

Senor Candle
Nov 5, 2008
Planet Clancer

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Big McHuge posted:

I remember first seeing screens of this game in gaming magazines as a kid and having no possible idea of how it would look in motion.

Lord Chumley
May 14, 2007

Embrace your destiny.

Silentman0 posted:

SHAKE SHAKE

AbrahamLincolnLog
Oct 1, 2014

Note to self: This one's the shitty one
This is pretty great.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Silentman0 posted:

SHAKE SHAKE

the air boosting hes doing is insane.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Silentman0 posted:

SHAKE SHAKE

Then
Now
Forever

Shake shake.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

dude on the couch sounds like solid snake

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Shake Shake Forever

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

shake shake

Shady Amish Terror
Oct 11, 2007
I'm not Amish by choice. 8(
Great game, and one of my favorites, though I'm...actually a little surprised it got such a good time slot. The run is good so far, but it the game itself wasn't exactly a blockbuster in its day despite its status as a cult hit now.

Jetfire
Apr 29, 2008
Oh man, I love this game's knock off Ginyu Force.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

THROUGH FIRE JUSTICE IS SERVED

AHungryRobot
Oct 12, 2012
Jesus christ how strict are these s rank requirements? This guy speedruns this game and he's already missed a handful of s ranks.

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

Mr E posted:

shake shake

Shake shake.

Wikiman
May 30, 2011
This game is really good and just the basic movement in it is hard to get down, so seeing him boost around like this is really impressive.

Dunno if that carries if you haven't played the game.

e:Shake shake

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Chat is pretty bad when theres a girl on the couch.

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

I don't like anything about this game, it is weird and creepy and looks ugly :saddowns:

The REAL Goobusters posted:

Chat is pretty bad

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
shake shake!

AHungryRobot posted:

Jesus christ how strict are these s rank requirements? This guy speedruns this game and he's already missed a handful of s ranks.

I've never played this game but I expect you're supposed to get the gold gems and s-ranks in separate attempts.

President Ark
May 16, 2010

:iiam:

AHungryRobot posted:

There was an LP a few years ago, and IIRC some are extremely hard even to TAS.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
It's impossible to not repeat shake shake whenever someone says shake shake.

Shake shake.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

The REAL Goobusters posted:

Chat is pretty bad when theres a girl on the couch.

Welcome to Twitch. Step one is to hit that "hide chat" button and never ever ever ever ever open it.

Buckwheat Sings
Feb 9, 2005

RyokoTK posted:

shake shake!

I've never played this game but I expect you're supposed to get the gold gems and s-ranks in separate attempts.

True but yeah S Ranks are pretty close to impossible to get. Treasure went all out for their hardcore fans on their high difficulty challenges.

Shady Amish Terror
Oct 11, 2007
I'm not Amish by choice. 8(

AHungryRobot posted:

I got all the endings in Shadow the Hedgehog and A-Ranked every stage objective and I was still missing like two S-Ranks in Mischief Makers after a decade.

This is mostly because I am A Bad, but it illustrates the point that the game is fun and easy and simple for the most part, but if you're going for max-everything it does not gently caress around. :v:

nftyw
Dec 27, 2006

It is a game... where you will put your life on the line.
Lipstick Apathy

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
I never knew about that jetpack guy, what the gently caress

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
God I loved this game. Still do.

theultimo
Aug 2, 2004

An RSS feed bot who makes questionable purchasing decisions.
Pillbug
What do I do with this? shake it.

Boxman
Sep 27, 2004

Big fan of :frog:

"Okay I got the pot. What do I do with it."

"...shake it."

God I love Mischief Makers.

Edit: gently caress YOU :mad:

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
This game is weird. The main character is cute and cool but the game is so ugly and appalling. I don't think I like it :(

Comrade Fakename
Feb 13, 2012

The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll look down and whisper "shake shake".

Geight
Aug 7, 2010

Oh, All-Knowing One, behold me!

RyokoTK posted:

This game is weird. The main character is cute and cool but the game is so ugly and appalling. I don't think I like it :(

I agreed with your post until about midway through and then I disagreed with the rest. I hope you can let Mischief Makers into your heart.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

RyokoTK posted:

It's an old 64-bit 3D game. They're all ugly and appaling by now.

El Golden Goose
Jul 23, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

You know they say that all demons are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Pyro Jack and you can see that statement is not true, hee-ho!
Mischief Makers rules.

• Locked thread