Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
what in the world is that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tucked In The Cut
Nov 15, 2006

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'd rather brush my teeth
with a rusty razor
than front and bullshit
with all you fakers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TheIndividual posted:

He managed to lose the race and still make it all about him. Well done, ya dingus. That was rough to watch.

straight up, I just wanted him to put the mic down. Big J was just kinda looking at the ground the entire time too.

Tucked In The Cut
Nov 15, 2006

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
with a rusty razor
than front and bullshit
with all you fakers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was really nice of him to donate 2k but you can still be weird and donate 2k

Zackcat
Nov 28, 2009

Let me tell you about Silent Hill Visual Novels~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUIElvJRyNU#t=49
agdq theme song

HoneyBoy
Oct 12, 2012

get murked son

MVP posted:

what the gently caress is everyone's problem he donated $2000

He can beat up a lot of the posters in this thread.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.

HoneyBoy posted:

He can beat up a lot of the posters in this thread.

muscles = fight

The Kenster
Jun 21, 2013

First of all, that Clocktown could really use a floating celestial object of doom... With a face!
Honestly, I thought it was a great fakeout. For a minute there I actually thought that Caleb was going to propose to Big Jon.

TheIndividual
Apr 22, 2010

MVP posted:

Yeah, there are ways to donate money without being a self-aggrandizing butthole waving a check around and making your girlfriend kiss you in front of your peers. It felt like a poor sport sorta thing.

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
I think "being normal" is a pretty unrealistic bar to set for people who have beaten Ocarina of Time so many times they can play through the first half of the game with a blindfold on, and also the strange pale grandstanding muscleman for his cancer-fighting bucks

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
Man, their estimate this year is getting murdered. Is it the insane setup times they've been doing or what? Seems like almost everything played comes in under estimate with some way under but every time you refresh the schedule they've lost another hour.

Guess there's still plenty of the week to pick it up but this seems way slower than recent years.

Varicelli
Jan 24, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzYjvK9yrio

Comrade Question
Mar 30, 2011

"I'd say it's nothing personal, but corporations are people, too."

MVP posted:

Sorry, I just love cancer.

zari-gani
Sep 6, 2004

How much do you want it? ;-*

dijon du jour posted:

e: Hey, was that Portaxx in the ugly shirt?

The ugly shirt should tip you off that the answer is yes :v: I think she's going to be on the couch during Swamp Thing.
ETA: nevermind, found out she's just hosting the block.

zari-gani fucked around with this message at 10:58 on Jan 8, 2015

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

Crotch Bat posted:

Man, their estimate this year is getting murdered. Is it the insane setup times they've been doing or what? Seems like almost everything played comes in under estimate with some way under but every time you refresh the schedule they've lost another hour.

Guess there's still plenty of the week to pick it up but this seems way slower than recent years.

There's been a lot of technical difficulties this year. Seems like equipment issues just keep popping up whether it's the stream dropping or faulty televisions or music running at half-speed.

Tucked In The Cut
Nov 15, 2006

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
with a rusty razor
than front and bullshit
with all you fakers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A week or two ago, someone donated 2k to caleb on his stream. Pretty sure he just regurgitated that money to charity so this was really the feelgood moment of AGDQ for me.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

awesome.

Artic Puma
Jun 22, 2007

Chef Curry with the pot, boy!

This owns

Varicelli
Jan 24, 2009
alex navarro from giant bomb is doing a big rigs run in a bit in the awful block

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

MVP posted:

Dude's super fit, has a girlfriend, makes a ton of money, he is everything goons will never be or have.

TechnoSyndrome
Apr 10, 2009

STARE

Tucked In The Cut posted:

A week or two ago, someone donated 2k to caleb on his stream. Pretty sure he just regurgitated that money to charity so this was really the feelgood moment of AGDQ for me.

Can't wait for the inevitable YouTube video of someone stitching these two clips together.

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
"Megaman X3 has the best music in the series for me"

Ok, muted until the next game.

SuccinctAndPunchy
Mar 29, 2013

People are supposed to get hurt by things. It's fucked up to not. It's not good for you.
please stop donating in to say "X HOYPE" because for one you suck and for two the ensuing awkward attempt at collective enthusiasm is like being stabbed with a thousand socially awkward daggers in a single moment.

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Wait, someone actually liked the soundtrack to this game? :stare:

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!

Super Jay Mann posted:

Wait, someone actually liked the soundtrack to this game? :stare:

Commentator said he thinks its the best soundtrack in all X games. I mean good for him but god, I hated the music in that game.

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

FrickenMoron posted:

Commentator said he thinks its the best soundtrack in all X games. I mean good for him but god, I hated the music in that game.

It's one of the worst soundtracks to ever accompany a great game, the idea that someone can actually like it is downright mystifying.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
wow that was like listening to paint dry.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
So what the gently caress is Rocman

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

Blockhouse posted:

"The game also includes a story in Engrish where Gadem City celebrates its centennial before the mayor's daughter, Miss Lucy, is kidnapped by the Paulung-Tang gang, who then take over and sabotage the city, holding it for a $20 billion ransom. Thunder Blast Man himself (also commonly known as Rocman X) appears to be based on Rockman/Mega Man and bears a passing resemblance to Quickman from Mega Man 2."

Apparently the best game

PlaceholderPigeon
Dec 31, 2012

Super Jay Mann posted:

It's one of the worst soundtracks to ever accompany a great game, the idea that someone can actually like it is downright mystifying.

X3 steals its riffs from rock tunes (Neon Tiger's stage is real bad for this) so I guess if you like okay synth versions of rock instrumentals it could be your thing

Blockhouse posted:

A bootleg

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
RoguemanX??

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

yep, this is what I want

Inepta Lacerta
Nov 20, 2012

Really quite silly indeed.

"It's not intentionally a puzzle platformer... but it's puzzling." :D

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

I was questioning what this Rocman X game could be and it was so worth it.

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

Continue Y/N? No
Continue Y/N? Yes

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
Good job at not being able to count.

PlaceholderPigeon
Dec 31, 2012
This game is already amazing!

Is that Portaxx doing donation reading?

Inepta Lacerta
Nov 20, 2012

Really quite silly indeed.

Yeah, this is just... magical. :allears:

"You see that conveyor belt up there? It's not there."

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

Dr. Wily is really scraping the barrel here.

Waterfall of Salt
May 14, 2013

Ow, my eye
Hey, that's Quint, not Mega Man X.

Well, the game is the quality you'd expect from a game with Quint in it, at least

PlaceholderPigeon posted:

This game is already amazing!

Is that Portaxx doing donation reading?

Yeah, it is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
I see for this game they got the guy who did resident evil's director cut music.

This game is amazing is the guy commentating on it Russian?

• Locked thread