Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
You know what tastes good? Alcohol that tastes like black licorice. Jager is for licorice eating pansies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

THE PENETRATOR posted:

hm didnt see this post but if you dont like drinking jager then youre a loving bitch

That stuff is made of pure black liquorice and quite frankly, i dont trust anything thats bl.. i mean, i dont trust any non-otherkin transnanodragon starkin ableist... nevermind, i lost track of what i was talking about.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Afraid of Audio posted:

Starboundfags piss me off. To no end. They talk about "walking backwards" and "sand mining" like they have a right to it.

These people are awful human beings. They think they are righteous and good, yet often have some of the worst hate speech ive seen in recent years. They talk about "balance" without understanding its true meaning. They speak from countries that allow them the "balance" to not be put into an asylum based on their idiotic and insane ramblings. "Im a novakid and I share my head and brain with Franz the Vampire who has no Anus and gets butthurt whenever people talk about poop. This should be acceptable to everyone and anyone who thinks otherwise is obviously not a real Starbounder and should be killed." - Nutjob Starboundist.

They want equality, but only on their own terms where everyone else is below them.

These people are the scum of the Earth and quite frankly, i want to see 4chan destroy them again.

:vince:

grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

Today i get to find out if i have Thyroid cancer! May your day be filled with as much excitement as mine is. All you goonkin transbounds need to have some fun.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

grimcreaper posted:

Today i get to find out if i have Thyroid cancer! May your day be filled with as much excitement as mine is. All you goonkin transbounds need to have some fun.
:geno:

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

grimcreaper posted:

If absinthe is so great, why was it banned for so long huh? Because it sucked so bad people often committed suicide right after drinking it! Its that bad!

I mean, in terms of smoothness, if i liked Liquorice, the absinthe is definatly amazing. The one i have is 110 proof and its probably one of the smoothest drinks ive ever had. So i can see that its quality stuff. Brand is Absente. I just HATE liquorice. I knew what it was supposed to taste like too. Apparently i derped hard. For some reason i thought the alcohol burn would drown out the black liquorice flavor or something. Oh boy was i wrong. There was almost no burn and all the flavor. It was a serious kick.

But no, Starbound is definitely the Maker's Mark of the gaming world.
You're supposed to mix it with icewater and sugar. That's why there's dumb looking spoons with it.

And you probably got that Vision poo poo with the cat eyes on it, which is basically like buying $70 Vladamir vodka.

Tin Tim
Jun 4, 2012

Live by the pun - Die by the pun

THE PENETRATOR posted:

hm didnt see this post but if you dont like drinking jager then youre a loving bitch
It's like homemade cough syrup and I only drink shots of it when I'm already drunk and a friend buys it

But then again I usually drink whisky so I hope I'm still cool

Flameingblack posted:

You're supposed to mix it with icewater and sugar. That's why there's dumb looking spoons with it.

And you probably got that Vision poo poo with the cat eyes on it, which is basically like buying $70 Vladamir vodka.
This. Also good absinthe makes you hella drunk after like two tall glasses. Bonus points if you got that old school stuff with enough herbs to give you visions of the next stable release

Rrussom
May 13, 2009
I wish more games featured women turning into toilets. I want toilet transformers.

grimcreaper posted:

Tumblrfags piss me off. To no end. They talk about "niggers" and "self diagnosed PTSD" like they have a right to it.

These people are awful human beings. They think they are righteous and good, yet often have some of the worst hate speech ive seen in recent years. They talk about "privilege" without understanding its true meaning. They speak from countries that allow them the "privilege" to not be put into an asylum based on their idiotic and insane ramblings. "Im a multiple system and I share my head and brain with Franz the Vampire who has no Anus and gets butthurt whenever people talk about poop. This should be acceptable to everyone and anyone who thinks otherwise is obviously white and should be killed." - Nutjob Tumblrist.

They want equality, but only on their own terms where everyone else is below them.

These people are the scum of the Earth and quite frankly, i want to see 4chan destroy them again.

Same.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
I'm an SJW a starbound justice warrior

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Proper absinthe is strong enough to make you see poo poo after one glass and knock you out after two. For best results you should probably mix with with a variety of psychoactive drugs if you want to be a proper renaissance man.

OwlFancier fucked around with this message at 23:26 on Jan 6, 2015

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Tin Tim posted:

But then again I usually drink whisky so I hope I'm still cool

yeah.

grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

I'm becoming goon famous in all the wrong ways :(

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

grimcreaper posted:

I'm becoming goon famous in all the wrong ways :(

Looks like you finally Grim Creaped yourself.

Kly
Aug 8, 2003

did you find out if you have cancer yet

grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

Kly posted:

did you find out if you have cancer yet

Got lucky actually. Just Graves disease. Now I get to go back to the nuclear medicine guys and find the nurse who said "looks like it may be cancer" and grimcreap him for saying something he's not supposed to. That guy actually had me a bit worried.

On a side note you should be able to get cancer debuffs in starbound when visiting extremely radioactive planets. Talk to the ship computer and its like "sorry man you have testicular cancer. You move at -10% speed until you find a cure for it."

graynull
Dec 2, 2005

Did I misread all the signs?

grimcreaper posted:

On a side note you should be able to get cancer debuffs in starbound when visiting extremely radioactive planets. Talk to the ship computer and its like "sorry man you have testicular cancer. You move at -10% speed until you find a cure for it."

Novakids should be immune to biological effects, they are made of plasma. It's like you don't even think these things through!

Ernie Muppari
Aug 4, 2012

Keep this up G'Bert, and soon you won't have a pigeon to protect!

graynull posted:

Novakids should be immune to biological effects, they are made of plasma. It's like you don't even think these things through!

shouldn't aht make them be made of biological effects?

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

grimcreaper posted:

lol if you post about thyorid cancer in the starbound thread

Kly
Aug 8, 2003

grimcreaper posted:

Got lucky actually. Just Graves disease.

thats good

grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

graynull posted:

Novakids get starAIDS which has a random chance of killing you at any random point in time from 3 to 27 minute intervals until you get starcured.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

graynull posted:

They're made of plasma, but in a surprise twist, it's plasma like in blood, not plasma like the state of matter!

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

stay safe grimcreaper

Musluk
May 23, 2011

I am interested in grim creaper's health more than I am interested in the next gently caress up in the hit autism simulator star bound.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
he should start a go fund me so we can all help for medical bills obvs.

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.
i hope that you stay a cynic grimcreap, we need somebody who doesn't believe in hope, especially in a piece of poo poo circlejerk thread like this

I figure maybe would be the time to say this, i dont care if this is a circlejerk, post funny poo poo or get the gently caress out. if you rely on internet kudos from a stranger over the unfunny poo poo you post, please reevaluate ur life??

AceClown
Sep 11, 2005

Fargin Icehole posted:

i hope that you stay a cynic grimcreap, we need somebody who doesn't believe in hope, especially in a piece of poo poo circlejerk thread like this

I figure maybe would be the time to say this, i dont care if this is a circlejerk, post funny poo poo or get the gently caress out. if you rely on internet kudos from a stranger over the unfunny poo poo you post, please reevaluate ur life??

Icehole'd again

khrits
Dec 25, 2011

And when we leave, we need to put things back the way we found them. We're not slobs.
the only thing more hosed up than starbound is the xbox one's ram choice

Rrussom
May 13, 2009
I wish more games featured women turning into toilets. I want toilet transformers.

Fargin Icehole posted:

I'm gay :frogout:

Elth
Jul 28, 2011

Starbound is cool and innovative because it makes Games posters find cool and innovative ways to embarrass themselves.

Musluk
May 23, 2011

Elth posted:

Starbound is cool and innovative because it makes Games posters find cool and innovative ways to embarrass themselves.

The only embarassment here is chucklefuck imo.

Smoremaster
Aug 5, 2009

Don't forget to source your quotes!

Musluk posted:

The only embarassment here is chucklefuck imo.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
The devs are back just go to playstarbound.com and

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

mutata posted:

lookit this poo poo, they done posted on their blog, hur hur.

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

Ok so plot twist I never posted that! Dun dun duuuuunnnn!

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

fine

Arkitektbmw posted:

lookit this poo poo, they done posted on their blog, hur hur

AceClown
Sep 11, 2005

lookit this poo poo, they done posted on their blog, hur hur posted:

We need to balance the effectiveness of armor against very high and low rate of fire weapons. Kyren will be doing everything she can to improve performance for both servers and clients. Omni will be fixing the parallax transitions between layers. Artists are adding more micro dungeons and miscellaneous content to improve variety of exploration, particularly underground. If we have time, we’d also like to add a key binding GUI and possibly some form of planet bookmarking or teleportation. Once all that’s done, we can finally update the stable branch, and move on to more new and exciting features!

hur hur lets leave all the thing people have been asking for for months now in the "if we have time" pile, great work starbounf

They actually have no clue

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
You can keybind in configs if yourr a real pc gamer instead of a poser

Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

Literally months of changing armor and weapon numbers and they still have absolutely no idea what they're doing

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
Adding features is the easiest part of development and balance is the hardest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

Finishing and shipping is hardest, but they figured out how to ship without finishing so idk

• Locked thread