Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Majinfefnir13
Oct 11, 2009

I just pull a 3* rabbit girl archer from my free pull. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcpringles
Jan 26, 2004

Gyoru posted:

This is the Korean tier list as of the Dec 23rd patch.

The tier lists was updated again this one is based on the December 30th patch I think.

http://www.questarda.com/?p=243

Edit: my free pull was 4* Alexander who I already have at 5*.

Wassbix
May 24, 2006
Thanks guy!

mcpringles posted:

The tier lists was updated again this one is based on the December 30th patch I think.

http://www.questarda.com/?p=243

Edit: my free pull was 4* Alexander who I already have at 5*.

Only part of that list that confuses me is sneak. Did they do something to him that bumped him into S class.

Leveled my Archon and he is pretty nuts in Arena. AOE stun while spamming Pentration and damage reductions

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

Dizz posted:

It really sucks being held back due to a shortage of Honor. I guess I should just start maxing 2-3 star junk and returning them.

Spend keys on the fifth stage of the ancient dungeon. Two keys for 30 honor, that's 150 honor for a full set. You can do this four or five times a day if you pay attention to your key regeneration.

Wassbix
May 24, 2006
Thanks guy!

DolphinCop posted:

Spend keys on the fifth stage of the ancient dungeon. Two keys for 30 honor, that's 150 honor for a full set. You can do this four or five times a day if you pay attention to your key regeneration.

Nooooo don't do this. Get an Arena team up and running. I have 8 6* dudes and I'm still sitting on 10k honor. Honor becomes a total non-issue once you can reliably hit masters, not to mention you get minimum 15 gems a weeks. Gold/Bread will be the only real choke points.

Easiest team would be something like Leon 6* leader and Green Elf x2. That's what I ran to get Masters on the first week.

Also, I re-tested Nightingale 6*s. She went into her infinite loop on the 3rd block and I left the game running on Hard Dark Sera and came back to victory screen. She just kept healing dudes and inevitably beat the dungeon. So she's definitely bugged.

Wassbix fucked around with this message at 18:38 on Jan 8, 2015

Majinfefnir13
Oct 11, 2009

Wassbix posted:

Nooooo don't do this. Get an Arena team up and running. I have 8 6* dudes and I'm still sitting on 10k honor. Honor becomes a total non-issue once you can reliably hit masters, not to mention you get minimum 15 gems a weeks. Gold/Bread will be the only real choke points.

I'm also facing the problem but with only a bread shortage, apparently 1-6 Hard gives a good amount of money for each clear.

Wassbix
May 24, 2006
Thanks guy!

Majinfefnir13 posted:

I'm also facing the problem but with only a bread shortage, apparently 1-6 Hard gives a good amount of money for each clear.

For Bread run 1-4 normal for 1 stam till you run into popo and buy christmas bread from her. I'm still sitting on 90 Christmas bread cause I have no money :(

Rianlee
Jan 15, 2009
Pillbug
Free pull got me Vivian, which leads to Rachel. Meh. Evolved a Maxi (yay) and my third Korin. :(

Majinfefnir13
Oct 11, 2009

Rianlee posted:

Free pull got me Vivian, which leads to Rachel. Meh. Evolved a Maxi (yay) and my third Korin. :(

At least it's something decent at all, I'm still bummed my free pull was a crappy 3* archer.

Rianlee
Jan 15, 2009
Pillbug

Wassbix posted:

I don't have the christmas units, and I'm not particularly fond of getting my rear end handed to me until I get a 6 star.

Majinfefnir13 posted:

At least it's something decent at all, I'm still bummed my free pull was a crappy 3* archer.

I'm more meh about Rachel, since I've been looking for either Sasquatch or Archon in my mage promotes. I'm fine with Vivian.

m.hache
Dec 1, 2004

Fun Shoe
If anyone capable of doing World Boss 2 is around join up on channel 8008.

Majinfefnir13
Oct 11, 2009

m.hache posted:

If anyone capable of doing World Boss 2 is around join up on channel 8008.

I'm on channel 8008 for a while asking around but no answer so far.

In other news I finally got a Sasquatch from my 4th promotion. :woop:

m.hache
Dec 1, 2004

Fun Shoe

Majinfefnir13 posted:

I'm on channel 8008 for a while asking around but no answer so far.

In other news I finally got a Sasquatch from my 4th promotion. :woop:

I'm idling in the channel now. I'm not referring to the chat channel. Lobby 8008 for the boss.

Majinfefnir13
Oct 11, 2009

m.hache posted:

I'm idling in the channel now. I'm not referring to the chat channel. Lobby 8008 for the boss.

Just typed 8008 into the waiting room and still can't get in.

m.hache
Dec 1, 2004

Fun Shoe

Majinfefnir13 posted:

Just typed 8008 into the waiting room and still can't get in.

Odd, try making 8009 and I'll join you.

Majinfefnir13
Oct 11, 2009

m.hache posted:

Odd, try making 8009 and I'll join you.

Do I type the number into the waiting room?

I'm not too sure on how to make a room at all.

Edit: Oh I think I got it going, it's lobby 8009.

m.hache
Dec 1, 2004

Fun Shoe

Majinfefnir13 posted:

Do I type the number into the waiting room?

I'm not too sure on how to make a room at all.

When you queue up for a match you are presented with an option for "Random Ally" or "Meeting Room". If you choose meeting room you can type in a number to join.

Majinfefnir13
Oct 11, 2009

m.hache posted:

When you queue up for a match you are presented with an option for "Random Ally" or "Meeting Room". If you choose meeting room you can type in a number to join.

Alright I think I got what was causing my problem and made lobby 8009.

m.hache
Dec 1, 2004

Fun Shoe

Majinfefnir13 posted:

Alright I think I got what was causing my problem and made lobby 8009.

I'm sitting in Lobby 8009 for the Awakened Kanut (level 2) and i don't see you.

Majinfefnir13
Oct 11, 2009

m.hache posted:

I'm sitting in Lobby 8009 for the Awakened Kanut (level 2) and i don't see you.

I'm still on "searching for ally" in the same lobby, do I need to friend you for this work?

m.hache
Dec 1, 2004

Fun Shoe

Majinfefnir13 posted:

I'm still on "searching for ally" in the same lobby, do I need to friend you for this work?

Ha, didn't think about that.

IGN: ArteaSA

EDIT: You're already on my page. Maybe the matchmaking is busted?

Ok not sure what's going on. Try room 6969.

I'm also in Chat room 8009

m.hache fucked around with this message at 21:40 on Jan 8, 2015

Majinfefnir13
Oct 11, 2009

m.hache posted:

Ha, didn't think about that.

IGN: ArteaSA

EDIT: You're already on my page. Maybe the matchmaking is busted?

Ok not sure what's going on. Try room 6969.

I'm also in Chat room 8009

Out of curiosity, are you using a android?

m.hache
Dec 1, 2004

Fun Shoe

Majinfefnir13 posted:

Out of curiosity, are you using a android?

Yep. You're on my friends list too.

Majinfefnir13
Oct 11, 2009

m.hache posted:

Yep. You're on my friends list too.

Apparently, matchmaking for WBs are not cross phone platforms.

Though I got this from Line chat so I don't know how reliable it might be. :shrug:

burntpork
Jan 25, 2010
Aww man, ranked up my 2nd Paladin and got Thor. This class seems like too much of a gamble to get a decent unit from. Warrior seems to be the way to go for acquiring a good meat-shield.

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

in as drmaniac

Zodack
Aug 3, 2014

burntpork posted:

Aww man, ranked up my 2nd Paladin and got Thor. This class seems like too much of a gamble to get a decent unit from. Warrior seems to be the way to go for acquiring a good meat-shield.

I feel your pain. First 4* unit I got was Monte Proto, one of the lowest on the food chain for warriors. And now at Volcano I can tell why - his health is abysmal.

Would train my Leon up to 4* but I have a 40 4* Robin Hood one stage away from promotion.

How difficult is the world boss before I blow my meat on it? I'd love to farm some weapons but potentially wasting 10 meat isn't appealing. Team is all 40 4*'s - Robin, Himiko, and Monte.

m.hache
Dec 1, 2004

Fun Shoe

Zodack posted:

I feel your pain. First 4* unit I got was Monte Proto, one of the lowest on the food chain for warriors. And now at Volcano I can tell why - his health is abysmal.

Would train my Leon up to 4* but I have a 40 4* Robin Hood one stage away from promotion.

How difficult is the world boss before I blow my meat on it? I'd love to farm some weapons but potentially wasting 10 meat isn't appealing. Team is all 40 4*'s - Robin, Himiko, and Monte.

You might be hard pressed. I'll try to help tomorrow when I have meat if you're around.

Zodack
Aug 3, 2014
Thanks for the heads up. I'll save my meat for training right now. I'm so close to 5* Robin I can taste it, but the gold grind is real.

limited
Dec 10, 2005
Limited Sanity
I love that this game is another like com2us games where you can pretty much automate the grind when you get powerful enough. Made the fatal mistake of promoting my healer though. Instead of a instant heal, now I've got some crappy skill that drops a statue that slowly regens health instead, which does basically nothing against harder hitting enemies.

In as Gonroami thanks to the character limit not being displayed during character creation. :argh:

m.hache
Dec 1, 2004

Fun Shoe

limited posted:

I love that this game is another like com2us games where you can pretty much automate the grind when you get powerful enough. Made the fatal mistake of promoting my healer though. Instead of a instant heal, now I've got some crappy skill that drops a statue that slowly regens health instead, which does basically nothing against harder hitting enemies.

In as Gonroami thanks to the character limit not being displayed during character creation. :argh:

At later levels that totem also deals damage as it pulses. I like it personally.

I think I'm going to front line Alexander, a Totem healer and then a 3rd High DPS character in the back. Not quite sure who yet though.

Majinfefnir13
Oct 11, 2009

I finally got her last night, all I'm missing now is the hunter legendary.

Iron Chef Nex
Jan 20, 2005
Serving up a hot buttered stabbing
I am really digging this game - in as IronNex not on line yet though.

Wassbix
May 24, 2006
Thanks guy!

Majinfefnir13 posted:

I finally got her last night, all I'm missing now is the hunter legendary.

I've ran the 20f around 100+ times including the last time it was in rotation and I still haven't gotten Maria or Dorothy to drop. I think I'm gonna lose my mind if I see anymore NO REWARD sign anymore

m.hache
Dec 1, 2004

Fun Shoe

Wassbix posted:

I've ran the 20f around 100+ times including the last time it was in rotation and I still haven't gotten Maria or Dorothy to drop. I think I'm gonna lose my mind

I'm stuck on floor 14 again. I can't quite burst them down since mages are banned. I hate that they also can heal up to full in just a few seconds.

I'll just have to upgrade melee classes I suppose.

m.hache
Dec 1, 2004

Fun Shoe
Sitting in room 8008 for anyone on Android that wants to run T2 Kranus.

Bell_
Sep 3, 2006

Tiny Baltimore
A billion light years away
A goon's posting the same thing
But he's already turned to dust
And the shitpost we read
Is a billion light-years old
A ghost just like the rest of us

m.hache posted:

Sitting in room 8008 for anyone on Android that wants to run T2 Kranus.

I'm there now too

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
This game is really fun.

On a slightly different note I have the intellectual maturity of a 12-year old:

m.hache
Dec 1, 2004

Fun Shoe
Found some useful resources here:
http://appinvasion.com/threads/crusaders-quest-beginners-compendium.258105/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Valentine
Feb 28, 2006

Murdertime

Is there any mechanical reason to run stage 20 of the bread dungeon over 19? They both seem to give the same bread reward, but 19 is 3-chain which is a lot easier to manage than Random. I run R-1 with Driving Arrows because it completely demolishes the bread dungeon, but also it's a good way to get utterly murdered if I use the wrong Driving Arrows chain on them when they randomize.

• Locked thread