Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Let the race wars commenceth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

How the gently caress do you even get arrested in Somalia?

Jarmak
Jan 24, 2005

psydude posted:

HQN/Taliban in Ghazni were big fans of shooting kids and teachers, but were always a bit hesitant to engage even the ANA.

I dunno man, they always seemed pretty willing to do a blind mag dump and run away often enough.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Equine Don posted:

Let the race wars commenceth.

Begun, the Race Wards have.
\

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Sometimes heroism is rewarded.

Kevin Vickers to be named ambassador to Ireland

Vasudus
May 30, 2003

does he get to keep the mace

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Vasudus posted:

does he get to keep the mace

Ambassador to Ireland, not Northern Ireland.

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES
I think ambassadorships to nations as developed and allied as Ireland are cushy prestige postings, too, drat

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Harper: So is there anything you'd like for yourself?

Vickers: Oh I don't know. I suppose I have some family in Ireland that I'd like time off to go and visit.

Harper: Hmmmmm....

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

oh gently caress gip is gonna get blown up now

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Ambassador to Ireland, not Northern Ireland.
The Irish are what makes Northern Ireland bad. He's going to have a whole nation of degenerates to lay the smackdown on.

Dingleberry
Aug 21, 2011

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

oh gently caress gip is gonna get blown up now

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Casimir Radon posted:

The Irish are what makes Northern Ireland bad. He's going to have a whole nation of degenerates to lay the smackdown on.

A joke as old as potatoes. "Ireland would be a pretty okay place if it weren't for all of the Irish in it."

Craptacular
Jul 11, 2004

In other Islamists-committing-murder news, Boko Haram killed ~2,000 of 10,000 people in a single Nigerian town recently. But apparently nobody gives a gently caress because they're poor blacks in the 3rd world killing other poor blacks in the 3rd world and SJWs can't use their deaths as a cudgel.

http://m.bbc.com/news/world-africa-30728158

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

psydude posted:

HQN/Taliban in Ghazni were big fans of shooting kids and teachers, but were always a bit hesitant to engage even the ANA.

probably because they're on the same team

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009

I hope one of my Muslim brothers murders you and defecates in your still warm body cavity, because I agree with free speech as long as its me publicly mocking the Holocaust and talking about Jews being vermin. But if you criticize my pederast warlord-prophet, I will cut your head off.

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
Just happy that Gigi Galli made this thread :3:

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
In a just world, people everywhere would not succumb to the intimidation that the Islamic fucks are basically enacting on everyone and go all 'Final Solution' on the shitbags. They are taking over Europe and breeding like rabbits and if something isn't done, Europe is going to have a full on war on their hands. At least keep them from being a drain on their welfare systems...

While DnD isn't (at least I hope) the prevailing opinion of the youth in this country, and by extension the rest of the world, one would hope that people will see the writing on the wall and round up the fucks and ship them back to their own little middle east hell holes use them as an energy source by dumping them into furnaces and burned to a crisp.

Clean, renewable energy! Would put an end to coal and wood pellets, that's for sure.

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Tide posted:

In a just world, people everywhere would not succumb to the intimidation that the Islamic fucks are basically enacting on everyone and go all 'Final Solution' on the shitbags. They are taking over Europe and breeding like rabbits and if something isn't done, Europe is going to have a full on war on their hands. At least keep them from being a drain on their welfare systems...

While DnD isn't (at least I hope) the prevailing opinion of the youth in this country, and by extension the rest of the world, one would hope that people will see the writing on the wall and round up the fucks and ship them back to their own little middle east hell holes use them as an energy source by dumping them into furnaces and burned to a crisp.

Clean, renewable energy! Would put an end to coal and wood pellets, that's for sure.

You aren't funny FYI

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

Is leftist reflexist anti westernism strong enough to make guys sympathize with people who think women are cattle, freedom is evil and the best form of government is theocracy? Sources say: yes.

I hate republicans but internet leftists are such pieces of poo poo.

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

Well if D&D doesn't like#jesuischarlie they can always use #jesuisAhmed

he was a cop though, don't tell them

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004
I think that MBAs are useful, in case you are looking for an answer to the question of "Is lightpole a total fucking idiot".

Best Friends posted:

Is leftist reflexist anti westernism strong enough to make guys sympathize with people who think women are cattle, freedom is evil and the best form of government is theocracy? Sources say: yes.

The only proper position to take is universal hate.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

lightpole posted:

The only proper position to take is universal hate.

Matt Stone posted:

I hate conservatives, but I really loving hate liberals.
Pretty much dead on.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Guardian Media Group has pledged £100k donation to Charlie Hebdo to help ensure it's not silenced. Google giving $300k. The French daily Libération is giving them free office space for the forseeable future.

MullardEL34
Sep 30, 2008

Basking in the cathode glow

Best Friends posted:

D&D is the loony internet Bizarro-World where people can somehow justify support of the full implementation of Marxist-Leninist Communism, radical fifth wave feminism and Global Islamist Conquest all in the same breath, without batting a single eye.

Mental Illness, Self-Hating western Guilt, and a Community college level understanding of Philosophy is a hell of a combo.

MullardEL34 fucked around with this message at 00:38 on Jan 9, 2015

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Spicy Guacamole posted:

Pretty much dead on.

it's about where I've been since age 22 or so

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

MullardEL34 posted:

D&D is the loony internet Bizarro-World where people can somehow justify support of the full implementation of Marxist-Leninist Communism, radical fifth wave feminism and Global Islamist Conquest.

Mental Illness, Self-Hating western Guilt, and a Community college level understanding of Philosophy is a hell of a combo.

"Killing people is wrong"

"Unless they're rich, white, cops, or have a different political beliefs than my self"

:psyduck:

MullardEL34
Sep 30, 2008

Basking in the cathode glow

Bolow posted:

"Unless they're rich, white, cops, or have a different political beliefs than my self"

You forgot men, neurotypicals, and cis-shitlords

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

MullardEL34 posted:

also Christians and Jews

Laphroaig
Feb 6, 2004

Drinking Smoke
Dinosaur Gum

RonMexicosPitbull posted:

The two main groups are 1618-20 teenage angst marxism and crippling enlisted debt posters and the rest self hating twenty thirty somethings leftists who are unemployed/in menial jobs and want the society they havent succeded in to crumble around them in firey nuclear holocaust.Also they are universally mentally ill. The scary part is I'm not really exaggerating.

a dark mirror

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

lol how can i have debt if the government pays for literally everything i need.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!

MullardEL34 posted:

Don't forget micro-aggressors and kinkshamers!

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

Bolow posted:

lol how can i have debt if the government pays for literally everything i need.

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

I was in Japan so replace that with garbage tier skylines

Laphroaig
Feb 6, 2004

Drinking Smoke
Dinosaur Gum
the idiots who are like "BIG ISLAMIC NOSES" are also just loving stupid. ever look at charles de gaulle? he looks like a cartoon. also french comic artists draw big pickle noses all the time.

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Laphroaig posted:

the idiots who are like "BIG ISLAMIC NOSES" are also just loving stupid. ever look at charles de gaulle? he looks like a cartoon. also french comic artists draw big pickle noses all the time.

That's because it's a wax statue IDIOT

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

MullardEL34 posted:

D&D is the loony internet Bizarro-World where people can somehow justify support of the full implementation of Marxist-Leninist Communism, radical fifth wave feminism and Global Islamist Conquest all in the same breath, without batting a single eye.

DnD is actually a 100-level philosophy class without the safety of academia for them to be big ol dummies behind.

Laphroaig
Feb 6, 2004

Drinking Smoke
Dinosaur Gum

Bolow posted:

That's because it's a wax statue IDIOT

:ssh:

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

MullardEL34 posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Bolow posted:

"It's just angry hyperbole, please don't be alarmed"

• Locked thread