Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

No that R should be black. I am the editor of the entire news, what I say is the style guide you hack

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

nutranurse posted:

ENJOY YOUR TERRIB(ly cheap) STATE UNIVERSITY, SCRUB

I did.

Between AP classes, dual enrolling my senior year of high school (thanks for posting my tuition, Miami-Dade Public Schools!) and overloading, I finished college in four semesters - fall, spring, summer and fall.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

RIP Perspective

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Rorus Raz posted:

RIP Perspective

really wanna see the floor plan of that building with the non-Euclidean office just jutting out into the cubicle farm

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

That Rall owns.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

I did.

Between AP classes, dual enrolling my senior year of high school (thanks for posting my tuition, Miami-Dade Public Schools!) and overloading, I finished college in four semesters - fall, spring, summer and fall.

That's not the point of college. YOu failed at college.

The Warszawa
Jun 6, 2005

Look at me. Look at me.

I am the captain now.

euphronius posted:

Also that rall reads like a kelly

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Rorus Raz posted:

RIP Perspective

This works on multiple levels

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
hello yes I demand to speak to the president of news. tell him it's ted calling.

Mecca-Benghazi
Mar 31, 2012

Rorus Raz posted:

RIP Perspective

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

euphronius posted:

i partied/did drugs/got lade in high school already

i got married at 27; i had been dating my wife since i was 19

Zeitgueist
Aug 8, 2003

by Ralp
The Hebdo thing is like a perfect goon issue because it involves scary muslims and "ironic" racism being criticized.

All we need is feminist video game critique and we can have a singularity

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

i partied/did drugs/got lade in high school already

i got married at 27; i had been dating my wife since i was 19

Yeah you didn't enjoy college at all.

Zeitgueist
Aug 8, 2003

by Ralp

DemeaninDemon posted:

Yeah you didn't enjoy college at all.

man i wish i had partied more in college with 40 hour work weeks cut with 20 credit hours

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012

GaussianCopula posted:

You are right. Upon further reflection I think they dont deserve the death penalty. They should be put in gen pop for life, with a few slight modifications. First, all other inmates should be free to satisfy their urges with them. Additionally they should not be allowed to know what time it is or in which direction Mekka is, their cell should be decorated with differen Mohammed caricatures and their diet only include stuff that is not Halaal. Bonus points if the co's are all female.

this forum has so many good posts

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

KoldPT posted:

this forum has so many good posts

Hmmm no appeals to prison rape? That's a fail post.

I partied like a motehrf ucker in college and skipped probably 1/3 of all my classes.

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

zoux posted:

Hmmm no appeals to prison rape? That's a fail post.

I partied like a motehrf ucker in college and skipped probably 1/3 of all my classes.

i think "satisfy their urges" means prison rape

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Ah. Apologies to GaussianCoplua.

Zeitgueist
Aug 8, 2003

by Ralp
I'm honestly amazed that white privilege thread isn't worse given all the D&D tourists over in the Charlie thread

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Zeitgueist posted:

man i wish i had partied more in college with 40 hour work weeks cut with 20 credit hours

Sounds like you didn't either. Or you had some wicked binge drinking nights.

Zeitgueist
Aug 8, 2003

by Ralp

DemeaninDemon posted:

Sounds like you didn't either. Or you had some wicked binge drinking nights.

I still partied but telling folks they should have been living out Animal House kinda comes off as privileged.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Oh god you are the hugest wet blanket

The Warszawa
Jun 6, 2005

Look at me. Look at me.

I am the captain now.
oh jeez zeitgueist

Zeitgueist
Aug 8, 2003

by Ralp
quick tell me how i am a humorless SJW

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I worked through LS so I get to comment since I have authenticity.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

I've had a job since I was 17 and I worked 40 hour weeks through college and I partied like crazy you just have to make room for priorities.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I waited tables in college it was the best job. so much cash. cash to spend.

Zeitgueist
Aug 8, 2003

by Ralp
whine all you want but "lol get laid and party that is college" is kinda poo poo, it's a way to get a job for most people, thats what it was for me.

still got laid, still partied, but not nearly as much as the rich kids i knew whose parents were paying for on campus housing and meal plan

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

euphronius posted:

I waited tables in college it was the best job. so much cash. cash to spend.

Same. I was even a manager for a while but 65 hour weeks plus full time was too much.

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

Zeitgueist posted:

it's a way to get a job for most people

lol

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Zeitgueist posted:

quick tell me how i am a humorless SJW

*busts in thru door panting* you... youre face is sjw

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
realtalk im really super tired of just about every three letter acronym relating to internet squabbling and would happily endorse a proposition to make their use probatable

The Warszawa
Jun 6, 2005

Look at me. Look at me.

I am the captain now.

Zeitgueist posted:

whine all you want but "lol get laid and party that is college" is kinda poo poo, it's a way to get a job for most people, thats what it was for me.

still got laid, still partied, but not nearly as much as the rich kids i knew whose parents were paying for on campus housing and meal plan

yeah college was that for me too (well get into law school to get a job) and i spent about 75% of my non-class time in one library or another but you're taking making fun of WJ to a whole new level of finger-wagging

I still think rushing through college in 2 years is crazy

also i should note here that the bottom hadn't dropped out of the legal profession when i started down this road

The Warszawa fucked around with this message at 22:29 on Jan 8, 2015

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
College was all about learning time management. How can I get wasted, bang a 6, earn some cash, and all without flunking out?

I got work study and worked in the chemistry supplies store. :smugdog:

Zeitgueist
Aug 8, 2003

by Ralp

i didn't say it works, but thats the selling point

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Zeitgueist posted:

massively rich black man things racism isn't that big a deal, pull up your pants

Yeah, Bill Cosby seems to have some pretensions on being the ultimate authority on where to pull a person's pants.

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

No matter how much paperwork I process, it never goes away. It only increases.

The Warszawa posted:

yeah college was that for me too (well get into law school to get a job) and i spent about 75% of my non-class time in one library or another but you're taking making fun of WJ to a whole new level of finger-wagging

I still think rushing through college in 2 years is crazy

also i should note here that the bottom hadn't dropped out of the legal profession when i started down this road

you're like an X-er right

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
How old are law dude in 'murica? Are the seasonsed litigator of many years in their late twenties or early thirties something that actually happens?

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
Wow, the whole conversation in D&D has devolved into "they hate us for our freedoms". The world has learned absolutely nothing from the last decade and a half.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Warszawa
Jun 6, 2005

Look at me. Look at me.

I am the captain now.
nah I'm in my mid to late twenties I'm pretty solidly a millennial

I'm not actually that seasoned I'm just a know it all

• Locked thread