Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

http://scrolldowntoriker.com/

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

You aren't in a position to question that woman's experiences, N4I. The closest you've come to being treated like a woman in today's society is when the guy 'accidentally' spooges right in your eyes and you have to play it off like you're crying because of the jizz but its not because of the jizz it's because you're 32 and you still haven't found someone who truly cares.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Jonad posted:

You aren't in a position to question that woman's experiences, N4I. The closest you've come to being treated like a woman in today's society is when the guy 'accidentally' spooges right in your eyes and you have to play it off like you're crying because of the jizz but its not because of the jizz it's because you're 32 and you still haven't found someone who truly cares.

GiP is the best thing in this rotten place.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
jesus

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
But seriously jizz to the eye has gotta sting.

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.

Jonad posted:

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Dusted.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
I hope this is real.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
buffels

buffels

buffels

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Chinatown posted:

I hope this is real.

I don't know, but I know this is:

MeatForBones
Jul 9, 2012

Kavak posted:

Got to wonder what was the next step in that experiment or were all goals achieved that day?

Firing dirty faced soviet tankers directly at the west from giant circus cannons?

One thing is for certain we had a better class of enemies back then.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

Sorry. My TBI addled brain and PTSD has finally eroded what was left of my ability to give a poo poo what some dumb bitch on the internet thinks.

My commander sucks cock for 5s outside the west gate and frankly I don't give a poo poo what his cum scented yap is yelling about. So tell him that I said gently caress yourself with a rusty coat hanger.

Eat me you abhorrent twat stain. And make sure someone throws a little bleach in your oval office/mouth so we can make it through what ever delusional bullshit you are spewing with out the eye searing fumes you seem to think embody feminism.

Spacman
Mar 18, 2014

TheMightyZang posted:

Got to wonder what was the next step in that experiment or were all goals achieved that day?

:ussr:

Worth noting the current, and past, reentry capsules have firearms on board in case they have to fight off bears or wolves or Americans or whatever.

I think the current weapon is a sawed off shotgun, I might be wrong.

Spacman fucked around with this message at 15:29 on Jan 8, 2015

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

holocaust bloopers posted:

But seriously jizz to the eye has gotta sting.

Or so I'm told

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Stealth bomber at 1000 ft you say? You must be imagining things, those are invisible. :ninja:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Kavak posted:

nah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhH-4Pp6EPA

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Stealth bomber at 1000 ft you say? You must be imagining things, those are invisible. :ninja:

We had a B-2 flyover for graduation day at OTS. Didn't even hear it coming until it was overhead :fap:

I think the previous graduating class had a KC-135 :lol:

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Helldump Immunity. posted:

We had a B-2 flyover for graduation day at OTS. Didn't even hear it coming until it was overhead :fap:

They're spooky jets. They were always in the sky in Guam.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Helldump Immunity. posted:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northrop_Grumman_B-2_Spirit

An hour of flight time necessitates 119 maintenance hours.

quote:

The B-2 may cost up to $135,000 per flight hour to operate in 2010

Goddamn that was an expensive graduation.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Zeris posted:

Goddamn that was an expensive graduation.

Don't they usually schedule training into the flyover? Like if they have F-16's fly over the Air Force Academy graduation they're actually doing a mock bomb run on all the terrible people in the stadium?

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Or it's on the way to/from training, yeah.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Don't they usually schedule training into the flyover? Like if they have F-16's fly over the Air Force Academy graduation they're actually doing a mock bomb run on all the terrible people in the stadium?

So you're saying we could technically have a real bomb on there by accident....?

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

That time we dropped a nuke in the desert/ocean by mistake? Am I making this up? There must be a Wikipedia article somewhere.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Here's two off the top of my head.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1961_Goldsboro_B-52_crash
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1958_Tybee_Island_mid-air_collision

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

can you imagine being the boot that had to muck around in georgia swamp land looking for a loving bomb

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Here's the Goldsboro one. Something kind of poetic about a nuclear weapon being buried off of Big Daddy's Road:

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Reverand maynard posted:

can you imagine being the boot that had to muck around in georgia swamp land looking for a loving bomb

Inshallah it blows me up in glorious hellfire and markedly improves Georgia.

Koesj
Aug 3, 2003
Nahh, wrong part of Georgia to blow up and markedly improve the state.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKHXGdFDexw

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Koesj posted:

Yeah, Tybee is actually kinda cool

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Koesj posted:

All of it? :laugh: Maybe just Stone Mountain.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

tactical motorcycle human pyramid attacks would never fail

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

look at this 3rd world circus bullshit

Richard Bong
Dec 11, 2008
I wonder how many soldiers are hurt training for that parade every year. Like what was the cost in training and medical bills for absolutely zero payoff in terms of military proficiency?

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Who cares?

Koesj
Aug 3, 2003

Casimir Radon posted:

All of it? :laugh: Maybe just Stone Mountain.

I liked it a whole lot better than the rest of your stupid-rear end country at least!

iyaayas01
Feb 19, 2010

Perry'd

Godholio posted:

Or it's on the way to/from training, yeah.

Except for the graduation the F-16s are always the T-Birds, so in that specific case no the AF paid money specifically to fly a six (probably seven since I'm sure they bring the spare) ship of jet fighters a third of the way across the country for a 30 second fly-by because zoomies.

fake edit: your most recent post makes a good companion piece to this post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

poo poo, back before money got tight we would get flyovers for football games or the noon meal formation pretty regularly. Like you said, usually just planes deviating a few miles on their way somewhere else. For Army/Navy, or when the Generals in town for Corona, poo poo got crazy. Most of that got turned off around '05 though.

Dead Reckoning fucked around with this message at 08:23 on Jan 9, 2015

• Locked thread