Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

As a Millennial I posted:

I love those little ☃ lookin dudes

http://unicodesnowmanforyou.com

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

uh yeah where do you think I got it from?????

black man 3
Oct 29, 2014

by XyloJW
👊

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

⛄️

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

the main purpose of twitch chat is to tell people to build goku

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

:rip: crispy

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

I'll eat your fucking eyeballs if you're not careful

Grimey Drawer
THIS GAME IS 60 FPS AND REALLY HARD TO DO FRAME PERFECT TRICKS ON *does them perfect first time every time*

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
hype

Squinty Applebottom
Jan 1, 2013

Migishu posted:

THIS GAME IS 60 FPS AND REALLY HARD TO DO FRAME PERFECT TRICKS ON *does them perfect first time every time*

thats the wonders of dedicating literally weeks of your limited time on this beautiful earth to practicing pressing the A button on a 20 year old controller

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

Squinty Applebottom posted:

thats the wonders of dedicating literally weeks of your limited time on this beautiful earth to practicing pressing the A button on a 20 year old controller

what loving losers. just imagine how much yospos they could have browsed instead

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

yoshi's island: great game, or the greatest game?

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

the agdq thread is a safespace.

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

Migishu posted:

idk bro the zelda 2 glitch run the guy kept loving up whatever door thing he was trying to do

Squinty Applebottom
Jan 1, 2013

Syncopated posted:

what loving losers. just imagine how much yospos they could have browsed instead

i know right?

Squinty Applebottom
Jan 1, 2013

the agdq thread is a safespace.

I'm enjoying it but i can still judge

oh no blimp issue
Feb 23, 2011

Migishu posted:

dont be a show off

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i missed my chance to urinate and now it's blindfolded yoshi's island time. time to piss myself, I guess

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

this is nuts

Squinty Applebottom
Jan 1, 2013

whats the best article of clothing to poop in? we've known about the sock strat for years now but any new strats people might share?

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

whats the best article of clothing to poop in? we've known about the sock strat for years now but any new strats people might share?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEwjogp4wIo

oh no blimp issue
Feb 23, 2011

i think someone already invented this, its called a diaper

oh no blimp issue
Feb 23, 2011

Notorious QIG posted:

this is nuts

heavens to spergatoid

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Awia posted:

heavens to spergatoid

i can appreciate good spergin

Squinty Applebottom
Jan 1, 2013

move over weird al

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

as dorky as this is, even accordion guy has improved since last year

he probably should have known better than to expect a bunch of video gamers to have rhythm though

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

I've never played a batman, is this going to be good or should I use my precious few remaining hours this evening to catch up on the good runs I missed

Squinty Applebottom
Jan 1, 2013

I've never played a batman, is this going to be good or should I use my precious few remaining hours this evening to catch up on the good runs I missed

you're taking this pretty seriously maybe you should step away from the computer for a bit

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

if you missed tetris watch that, but this should be good too

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

you're taking this pretty seriously maybe you should step away from the computer for a bit

what did i JUST SAY

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i watched the tetris. if this ends up boring i guess i'll watch the ninja gaiden race

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
Mom god stop triggering me by telling me to step away from the computer, Im loving 24 years old!!

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

I know every trick, no freak's gonna beat my hands

College Slice
if you liked the blindfolded YI check out the blindfolded punch out from last year

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

animated series skin is nice but no 60's tv series skins? gently caress this game

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
i spent the night spending time with loved ones instead of watching speed runs

did i miss anything good

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i watched speed runs with loved ones, checkmate

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

if you like yoshi's island that one was good. arkham was boring so i turned it off

JewKiller 3000
Nov 28, 2006

by Lowtax
i thought yoshi's island run was gonna be the cool black guy again but nooo

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

he did commentary on a couple mega men. I'm not a mega man but I might watch those just to get some more big jon

Balobam
Apr 28, 2012

oh good lord ocarina of time is on at 2am in 2 days, ugh

UUUUGHHHHH

majora's mask will be cool tho, especially if they get teh 2peeps1controller donation thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

toot was a great game but the speedruns are boring cause they're all just glitching through gohma's wall, falling through the world and winding up in ganondorf's tower

hup hup hep hup hup hup hep hup haa hup hup hup hup

• Locked thread