Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cute anime girl

cute anime girl posted:

I feel like I deserve an av cert for my byob loyalty

cough

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cute anime girl

cough.

ulvir

got a sore throat? I've some cough drops if you want'em

tao of lmao

i've not payed for a single one of my avs because ppl love me so much

alnilam

:stare:

i like the lo-fi concept but in it's current form it's a little 2 abstract, maybe a little less abstractified?

or shoul di go with something completely different ?!?:!

ty manifisto

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

alnilam posted:

i like the lo-fi concept but in it's current form it's a little 2 abstract, maybe a little less abstractified?

the head but driving by on that convertible gif

bacalou

you want something custom, alnilam?

tao of lmao

alnilam posted:

alnilam

bacalou posted:

you want something custom, alnilam?

if you wanted to make one that'd be really cool :shobon:
maybe a drawring or re-do of the head guy? or idk what do you think would be good, you are famous for Good Avs

ty manifisto

alnilam

everyone itt is famous for Good Avs you all rock

ty manifisto

dogcrash truther
Let's say your username was ponyfields and you wanted a good av, what would it be

alnilam

How about that duck housre hybrid thing

FluffieDuckie

dogcrash truther posted:

Let's say your username was ponyfields and you wanted a good av, what would it be

i'm sorry i have some bad news dogcrash

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Koishi Komeiji

dogcrash truther posted:

Typing "ponyfields" into Google image search gets you this Pikachu with Nixon's face :shrug:

Here's an avatized version in case anyone wants:

Lil Cunty

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Typing "ponyfields" into Google image search gets you this Pikachu with Nixon's face :shrug:

Here's an avatized version in case anyone wants:

lol

ty crap

ty landy

alnilam

deep dish peat moss

I need someone to design my new posting brand. It's Good.

Smerdyakov

I feel that I made a wise investment today. No, not taco bell, the other thing.

Machai

been watching Batman: Brave and the Bold lately so I made some avs from it

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

ron color

Funnypost Collabo posted:

I need someone to design my new posting brand. It's Good.

ok

ron color

this is really good

deep dish peat moss

While I appreciate the thought, something called out to me already

Wootman

by XyloJW
hello I think I deserve an avatars cert. you might be wondering "why you are just a stupid newb" and that is true. so very very true, but i have been lurking these forums for a bit and I have been enjoying them very much. I have never saw such chill in one forum. I have endured hardships in my life such as being hispanic and getting rear end surgery. at the moment its very hard to sit down so im writing this on my phone! look in ur heart whoever is reading this and think about how you will be making a small dominican child happy today.

deep dish peat moss

I'll help you out, but you have to develop your own unique posting voice first.

Wootman

by XyloJW
alright how shall I do that

Piso Mojado

Wootman posted:

hello I think I deserve an avatars cert. you might be wondering "why you are just a stupid newb" and that is true. so very very true, but i have been lurking these forums for a bit and I have been enjoying them very much. I have never saw such chill in one forum. I have endured hardships in my life such as being hispanic and getting rear end surgery. at the moment its very hard to sit down so im writing this on my phone! look in ur heart whoever is reading this and think about how you will be making a small dominican child happy today.

Have you tried lighting yourself on fire? :shrug:

Wootman

by XyloJW

ATCG posted:

Have you tried lighting yourself on fire? :shrug:

hun im already hot :bigtran:

ron color

While I appreciate the thought, something called out to me already

haha good choice

deep dish peat moss

It's hard to articulate, but you have to post like yourself instead of like the rest of the internet. Like fishing for pussy, just be yourself and the threads start dropping.

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy

Wootman posted:

alright how shall I do that

1. Pour your whole heart into your passion

Are you chasing fame, money or affection? None of these things will ever bring you timeless happiness. Always do your best. Pour your whole heart and soul into your passion. Aspire to offer real value and do meaningful things. When you channel your life energy into giving your gifts in an excellent fashion, abundance will follow you.

2. Stay calm in the chaos

Whatever the flavor of your current circumstances, you can choose your attitude. The only thing you can control is your attitude in any given situation. So learn to relax your jaw, breathe softly and accept your present situation.

3. Your mind is your worst enemy

You need to become aware of your thoughts and learn to control your attention. Your mind will be your enemy till the day you take control over it. Start a meditation practice where you learn to increase the control, concentration and awareness of your mind.

4. Take total responsibility for yourself

You cannot change the circumstances, the seasons, or the weather, but you can change yourself. Are you still denying your current challenges? Confront your reality truthfully and start with what you have, where you are.

5. Always give your Love

Even in the most painful of times are you able to give Love. Love flows the moment you give it. When you need Love; give it out and it will come back to you.

6. Nothing worthwhile comes easily

Whatever your dreams and goals are, you need to persist in order to make it come into reality. Align your life with a higher purpose and burning passion and you will have what it takes to persevere.

7. Breathe properly

Learning to breathe fully, deeply and regularly will change your life. Your ability to control and breathing fully relates on how stressed you feel and how much energy you have in your body. Begin to breathe with your stomach, inhale and exhale gently.

8. Commit to mastery

When you commit to mastery in your craft, there is nothing called “I will try”. You do or you do not. Mastery takes years of consistent never ending practice. If you want to offer real value to people in your field, you need to commit to mastery and put in your whole soul.

9. Surround yourself with people you adore

The people you spend the most time with, will influence you the most. Are you surrounded by loving, passionate and happy people? Or are you spending your time with negative, energy-draining and bitter souls? Surround yourself with people who allow you to be you, for who you are, not for what they want you to be.

10. Life is precious

You will die. Everyone you will ever know will dissolve. Start enjoying every moment and start giving your Love to everyone and everything. Do useful and meaningful things. If not now, then when?

11. Your life is your message

Find your purpose in life. Find something you love to do and pursue it with all your heart. Life is for serving, loving and enjoying. Be true to yourself as much as you possibly can and do. Live with heart, spirit, passion and conviction.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Wootman

by XyloJW

It's hard to articulate, but you have to post like yourself instead of like the rest of the internet. Like fishing for pussy, just be yourself and the threads start dropping.

nah I understand what you mean now. Tyty friend

Wootman

by XyloJW
thanks for the advice pomp every time I post, hell everytime I do an action I wont ever forget what you posted. it will be like a song that you cant remember the name of but is still stuck in your head.

deep dish peat moss

For me, that's the one that goes daaa-ee-aahh wa-WAWAN waWIPAWIPA waWAAAAN

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
12. ignore pomp its a bot

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
pomp is a jojo

the unabonger
i hate that song pomp and circumstance.

Machai

The Fresh Prince posted:

Excuse me?

tao of lmao

Machai posted:

Excuse me?

yeah someone hosed up and is about to take an elbow drop

The Fresh Prince posted:

this guy. he hosed up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wootman

by XyloJW
nvm the av cert, i got rich in one day!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!