Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

cowboythreespeech posted:

What does "acting like a gorilla" entail?

Picture a gorilla, standing on short legs and having long, droopy arms and grunting. Be a child and try to imitate that, so you splay your legs and squat so your butt and hands are lower to the ground. Get threatened with expulsion because apparently spreading your legs even in a pretend game is sexual loving harassment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Just a little harmless grab-rear end

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAQubtm-IPg

GladRagKraken
Mar 27, 2010
I have fingerless gloves because it being cold outside doesn't remove my crippling nicotine habit, and trying to smoke w/ fabric on your fingers is exactly the comedy of errors you would expect.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Are you stalking me? :tinfoil:

anonumos
Jul 14, 2005

Fuck it.

Samfucius posted:

Edit: as an unintentional side effect, they make operating my phone in cold weather possible.

Fingerless gloves in nerd culture is about being able to use touchscreens and gaming controllers. Now, of course, they're marketing expensive capacitance touch gloves, but that's what it's about.

Marathanes
Jun 13, 2009

anonumos posted:

Fingerless gloves in nerd culture is about being able to use touchscreens and gaming controllers. Now, of course, they're marketing expensive capacitance touch gloves, but that's what it's about.

Actually, it's about ethics in nerdwear.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
There's a couple women I work with who wear fingerless gloves, because the office is cold but they still need to use a keyboard.

but usually its

RandomFerret posted:

Fingerless gloves are useful for a lot of fitness activities, so they are also worn by people who never got past the childhood stage where they thought putting on a cape and jumping off the roof of the garage would let them fly like superman.

anonumos
Jul 14, 2005

Fuck it.

Marathanes posted:

Actually, it's about ethics in nerdwear.

:bravo:

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

Neat, photoshop can turn a skinny lesbian into something that resembles a man. I love how his hands almost double in size.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

veedubfreak posted:

I love how his hands almost double in size.

You know what they say about a man with big photshopped hands...

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

DandyLion posted:

You know what they say about a man with big photshopped hands...

Yup.

Yermaw Zahoor
Feb 24, 2009

W424 posted:

Soapbar hash trough one of those, a taste to remember.

I see you and I raise you....
Hash brownies made with soapbar/squishy black bong water/ packet brownie mix.

Also unforgettable.

--edit--

Also, it looks like Bieber sharted and it's oozing it's way round

Yermaw Zahoor has a new favorite as of 19:44 on Jan 9, 2015

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

That is just incredibly sad. They even enlarged his "package"

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Johnny Aztec posted:

No different than every woman getting a photoshop boob job for ads.

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

Johnny Aztec posted:

In one of the other pictures from that shoot they even Photoshopped pubes on to him.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

beato posted:

In one of the other pictures from that shoot they even Photoshopped pubes on to him.

I'm sorry, what?

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

Why'd they emsmallen his head?

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

Inzombiac posted:

I'm sorry, what?

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

The slightest touch from a Gol-Shogeg will result in Instant Death!

Wiggles Von Huggins posted:

Why'd they emsmallen his head?

Because his head is disproportionately large and it makes the photoshopped-on muscles look bigger and him look more like an actual adult.

Fakedit: head big.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
Do you think they let him know before they photoshop the poo poo out of the photos? Imagine the ego hit.

*arrives at photo shoot*
*looks in mirror*
"Yeah, I look gooooood"

Then a month later you pick up the magazine and barely recognize yourself. That has to suck.

or maybe I'm the idiot for extending empathy to Justin loving Bieber. Dude probably didn't even notice.

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Lt. Chips posted:

Do you think they let him know before they photoshop the poo poo out of the photos? Imagine the ego hit.

*arrives at photo shoot*
*looks in mirror*
"Yeah, I look gooooood"

Then a month later you pick up the magazine and barely recognize yourself. That has to suck.

or maybe I'm the idiot for extending empathy to Justin loving Bieber. Dude probably didn't even notice.

Considering the level of celebrity fawning that goes on in this day and age he probably thinks the end product is what he looks like IRL.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Yeah I'm sure Justin Bieber takes time to reflect on how much he sucks in between hefting literally sacks of money and slaying the finest pussy you can conceive of. What a loser

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

zoux posted:

Yeah I'm sure Justin Bieber takes time to reflect on how much he sucks in between hefting literally sacks of money and slaying the Skeeviest Vegas/Brazilian Hookers you can conceive of. What a loser

Editorial correction for accuracy.

Baldbeard
Mar 26, 2011

What the hell. In the Photoshopped pic, his torso literally doesn't make sense. Were they trying to make him look like a ninja turtle?

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

CKs been leading the way on hosed up ad campaigns that suck for a long time now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1qMdVGAqLI

Brocktoon
Jul 18, 2006

Before we engage we should hang back and study their tactics.

Lt. Chips posted:

*arrives at photo shoot*
*looks in mirror*
"Yeah, I look gooooood"

Hip-Hoptimus Rhyme
Mar 19, 2009

Gods don't make mistakes

That guy looks like a dink

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Baldbeard posted:

What the hell. In the Photoshopped pic, his torso literally doesn't make sense. Were they trying to make him look like a ninja turtle?

Pretty sure all guys want tiny pecs and bleached nipples.

cowboythreespeech
Dec 28, 2008

Lotish posted:

Picture a gorilla, standing on short legs and having long, droopy arms and grunting. Be a child and try to imitate that, so you splay your legs and squat so your butt and hands are lower to the ground. Get threatened with expulsion because apparently spreading your legs even in a pretend game is sexual loving harassment.

You should have been thrown in jail.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Hell in my day we'd play Planet Of The Apes at recess. Scrawny kids like me would get caught by the bigger ape kids and tossed in the jungle gym/jail where we we supposed to mate with the human females they'd round up.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Translation: 'Asses with ears'.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

please dont annoyance-shame

HBomb
Sep 26, 2004

All aboard.

Left: Police sketch of the suspect in this week's Colorado Springs NAACP bombing.

Right: The FBI agent in charge of investigating this week's Colorado Springs NAACP bombing.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

That's a bit of a reach to be honest.

HBomb
Sep 26, 2004

All aboard.

Snapchat A Titty posted:

That's a bit of a reach to be honest.

You white people all look the same to me.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Chins couldn't be more wrong. Ears, nose, checks don't match at all. But BALD! Hilarious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meatwave
Feb 21, 2014

Truest Detective - Work Crew Division.
:dong::yayclod:
PYF demonstrations of face blindness.

• Locked thread