Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Willy Pete posted:

I call it frenchswisscheese.gif

I love how all the guys in front got a piece of that dirtbag.

:lol:

Everyone did. I'm surprised there wasn't a formal line.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
the door slowly closing on him sells that gif

e- what's the Yemeni national highjump record anyway, his Fosbury Flop needs some work

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Fucitol posted:

I got a coin from Petraeus for being an entirely disposable body to throw onto any suspicious package on his OIF farewell tour in Baghdad.

Headlines about his criminal charges or whatever should read "Top military brass is giant rear end in a top hat and abuses his power for personal gain. More shocking news to follow later tonight."

Amazing how he was god's gift to officers just a few years ago.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

VikingSkull posted:

the door slowly closing on him sells that gif

Oh god I missed that until you pointed it out. Jesus it somehow managed to become even better.

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004
I think that MBAs are useful, in case you are looking for an answer to the question of "Is lightpole a total fucking idiot".
Who here, if they were Petraeus, would have said "No loving her is against my code of ethics Im going to stick with my wife"? And then said "Well, they are offering a lot of money and everyone else does it but Im going to take a pass on this one because its just plain wrong".

Because I would say both things for sure, make me a 4 star and director of the CIA please I have a lot of lying to do.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

lightpole posted:

Who here, if they were Petraeus, would have said "No loving her is against my code of ethics Im going to stick with my wife"? And then said "Well, they are offering a lot of money and everyone else does it but Im going to take a pass on this one because its just plain wrong".

Because I would say both things for sure, make me a 4 star and director of the CIA please I have a lot of lying to do.

Since I didn't marry a sea cow, I'd be sticking with my wife.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

gfanikf posted:

:lol:

Everyone did. I'm surprised there wasn't a formal line.

They're French, not British. Queuing isn't required.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
it truly was a democratic mad minute

very French

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

The hostage taker's defense held up about as well as the Maginot Line.

ActusRhesus
Sep 18, 2007

"Perhaps the fact the defendant had to be dragged out of the courtroom while declaring 'Death to you all, a Jihad on the court' may have had something to do with the revocation of his bond. That or calling the judge a bald-headed cock-sucker. Either way."
:rimshot:

seriously though...that was a hell of a lot of gunfire.

why is no one discussing how unnecessary it was for the entire French SWAT team to empty their entire clips?

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

Here we go

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

I don't care about the cheating at all. His wife should have known it was a sham political marriage from the start. That it's completely routine and really, not even noticed, that powerful connected people sell their influence to financial firms, probably to facilitate felonies, is just a depressing sign of the age we're in.

LongDarkNight
Oct 25, 2010

It's like watching the collapse of Western civilization in fast forward.
Oven Wrangler

ActusRhesus posted:

why is no one discussing how unnecessary it was for the entire French SWAT team to empty their entire clips?

It's improving national morale.

ActusRhesus
Sep 18, 2007

"Perhaps the fact the defendant had to be dragged out of the courtroom while declaring 'Death to you all, a Jihad on the court' may have had something to do with the revocation of his bond. That or calling the judge a bald-headed cock-sucker. Either way."

Zeris posted:

Here we go

pfft. I'm was a staff officer. Like I know anything about gunspeak.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

ActusRhesus posted:

It was the most necessary thing that France has done in the last decade.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

ActusRhesus posted:

why is no one discussing how necessary it was for the entire French SWAT team to empty their entire clips?

you know i completely agree with you

probably would have been worth reloading several times to make sure

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!
Nothing like a proper purge.

Now, what happens to the corpses?

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Helldump Immunity. posted:

Book em, Daneaux.

This is an amazing post and deserves way more love you jackasses

ActusRhesus posted:

I ended up running an armory. All I know about is the M-16, the M4, the M9 and the M-2, and even then, not that much because I had to do it because pilots kept forgetting to return their M9s

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Two Finger posted:

you know i completely agree with you

probably would have been worth reloading several times to make sure

I'd rather them not have to dip into our European stocks again, thank you

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

ActusRhesus posted:

Sorry I was expecting the clip/mag poo poo to begin

Too much planetside 2.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Dead shitheads, French police gettin' some. A good day all around.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

ActusRhesus posted:

pfft. I'm a woman. Like I know anything about gunspeak.

:v:

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR

Willy Pete posted:

I call it frenchswisscheese.gif

I love how all the guys in front got a piece of that dirtbag.

Someone needs to put the Zidane headbutt in there somewhere.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

ActusRhesus posted:

So, how many times have you put your rank on backwards?

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Stultus Maximus posted:

Since I didn't marry a sea cow, I'd be sticking with my wife.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

dat jawline

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR

So he married the Supt's daughter. Nothing political about that :rolleyes:

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Maybe he should have thought long and hard about whether or not she'd spend the next 40 years mainlining Twinkies.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

The only other time I've ever heard or seen "betrothed" to describe marriage used was in an episode of Squidbillies.

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

In practice "Hands up, don't shoot" doesn't work.

I thought of this earlier. :lol:

Has some SJW in D&D or GBS brought up sending Rev. Al to Paris because this is somehow a hate crime against a terrorist?

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

:magical:
They're unrelated but it looks like at least 3rd generation royalty inbreeding.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Stultus Maximus posted:

That's because it is.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -

Stultus Maximus posted:

It's those weird, off kilter toothy rear end smiles.

"g'warsh this shore is gunna be one heck of a show-wedding!"

iyaayas01
Feb 19, 2010

Perry'd

Best Friends posted:

I don't care about the cheating at all. His wife should have known it was a sham political marriage from the start. That it's completely routine and really, not even noticed, that powerful connected people sell their influence to financial firms, probably to facilitate felonies, is just a depressing sign of the age we're in.

I only care about it because he was director of the loving CIA when it was going on and stuff like infidelity that opens you to blackmail is kind of a big deal when you occupy a job like that.

That said I care a lot more about the fact that he was director of the loving CIA and thought it was totally cool to release classified info to someone without the appropriate accesses and without a need to know.

But lol if you think someone like Petraeus is going down for something like this, DOJ is way too busy prosecuting whistleblowers anyway to deal with the guy whose sole motive for releasing classified was profit.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

It matches perfectly with his overbite.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Stultus Maximus posted:

Just a hint of Habsburg Jaw.

Nucken Futz
Oct 30, 2010

by Reene

MullardEL34 posted:

Mental Illness, Self-Hating western Guilt, and a Community college level understanding of Philosophy is a hell of a combo.

I'm a bit late to this party, but the above soooooooo succinctly explains a lot of the problems we've been having here lately.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Fister Roboto posted:

Just a hint of Habsburg Jaw.

Yeah. She's got the Habsburg Jaw going and he's got the British 20 year old combover and snaggletooth.

Spacman
Mar 18, 2014
I was telling my mate they should just straight up street execute these fuckers with a few to the head in front of the assembled world media to make a point.

Thanks GIGN!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
So the French plan was basically for LEEEEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY JENKINNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSS to run inside and flush out the terrorist(s) while everyone waited outside to play the pinball game with bullets instead of pushes?

• Locked thread