Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting

Blue Star Error posted:

Kristall Palace Nacht
omg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS
lmao that's absolutely a penalty

shite ref goddamn

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Blinkz0rz posted:

lmao that's absolutely a penalty

shite ref goddamn

:qq:

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
Nial Quinn is actually being paid, think about that.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
Paddy Power ‏@paddypower 2m2 minutes ago
Trip in the area but Niall Quinn says no penalty because it would ruin his night out with Alan Pardew.

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

six???? :eyepop:

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
As an ABU it is annoying to me that all the teams with a realistic chance of keeping Man U out of the top 4 are awful

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS
1 point off crystal palace this season

we're so loving poo poo it's painful

Woodenlung
Dec 10, 2013

Calculating Infinity
Pardew is the best manager in the world imo

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Jippa posted:

Nial Quinn is actually being paid, think about that.

I remember Niall Quinn nodding down long balls for City when they were poo poo, and for Ireland in the World Cup that England did not qualify for boycotted. Idk if he was paid for it or not.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Dwight Gayle is one of those players who when he retires 10 years from now people are going to be like "he scored 75 goals in the Premier League, who knew?"

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

Shrapnig posted:

Dwight Gayle is one of those players who when he retires 10 years from now people are going to be like "he scored 75 goals in the Premier League, who knew?"

He should get a call-up.

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
https://vine.co/v/Op909ZAM2m9

pro diving skills.

Comlink
Nov 21, 2006

Oh yes, yes, yes.... that's BANG on the money!
jesus christ, why in gods name is joe hart coming from that ball?

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
7 hours since Villa scored a goal in the prem.

Bland
Aug 31, 2008

Winner Of The TRP I dont actually remember the contest im pretty high right now here's your venkys tag

I couldn't really tell at the time but that red card for Bridcutt was utter bollocks.

That said we improved tenfold after he went off so thank you mr pawson

mushi
Oct 13, 2003
I am addicted to video games.
welp we finished up with 3 points after facing Chelsea and Crystal Palace, as expected

Of course its after getting our hopes up by scoring 5 on Chelsea and then crushing our dreams by losing to a team facing relegation.

Also Townsend was really fuckin bad that game. Like I couldn't hear the audio during the game but I'm assuming they were talking about how many times he was giving away possession. Not sure why Poch didn't sub him out.

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty

Bland posted:

I couldn't really tell at the time but that red card for Bridcutt was utter bollocks.
'Twas not. Two silly challenges that stopped us on the counter, even though he tried his best to get out of the way the second time. A bit soft, sure, but not bollocks.

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Both challenges were fully deserving of a yellow, it wasn't soft at all.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
SCFC XI v @Arsenal : Begovic; Cameron, Wollscheid, Shawcross, Pieters; Nzonzi, Whelan; Arnautovic, Bojan, Walters; Crouch.

Stoke SUBS v @Arsenal : Butland, Muniesa, Ireland, Wilson, Moses, Adam, Sidwell

Would prefer moses instead of arnautovich but aside from that tasty first team, lets get the arse and kick it

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

Arsenal: Ospina, Debuchy, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Monreal, Coquelin, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Rosicky, Cazorla, Alexis, Giroud

Subs: Szczesny, Bellerin, Flamini, Ramsey, Ozil, Campbell, Walcott

I'm excited to see how Arsenal manages to snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory today.

Food Court Druid
Jul 17, 2007

Boredom is always counter-revolutionary. Always.
Stoke has a BFG too now?

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
My only wish is that coq murders shawcross

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

lol Stoke are really poo poo

Swicky
Dec 29, 2013

DAY MAN
AHH AHH AHHHHHHH
FIGHTER OF THE NIGHT MAN
AHH AHH AHHHHHHH
He's a master of karate and friendship, for everyone
Sanchez can't stop

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

That defending lol.

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

Cool and good, Rosicky still owns

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Cool a goal. Please score 3 more and I might not worry

Swicky
Dec 29, 2013

DAY MAN
AHH AHH AHHHHHHH
FIGHTER OF THE NIGHT MAN
AHH AHH AHHHHHHH
Walcott is going to come on after half time and get injured

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Stoke still cunts water wet

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

That was a bit naughty Arnautovic

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
1-0
http://gfycat.com/UnitedShinyBrontosaurus

Kiger_Soze
Feb 1, 2005
flopped so hard he died.

Swicky
Dec 29, 2013

DAY MAN
AHH AHH AHHHHHHH
FIGHTER OF THE NIGHT MAN
AHH AHH AHHHHHHH

Terrible defending but such a good cross

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
lol owned

Ash.W
Aug 2, 2004

bonk bonk

Shrapnig posted:

That was a bit naughty Arnautovic

Broken ankle?

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

victoria concordia crescit
gently caress Stoke

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Looks like have the oxygen out for Debuchy, it honestly didn't look like much.

Swicky
Dec 29, 2013

DAY MAN
AHH AHH AHHHHHHH
FIGHTER OF THE NIGHT MAN
AHH AHH AHHHHHHH
I've come to realise that real life Arsenal is my FM2014/Fifa career modes in a nutshell, injuries left right and centre

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Swicky posted:

I've come to realise that real life Arsenal is my FM2014/Fifa career modes in a nutshell, injuries left right and centre

Thanks for sharing.

• Locked thread