Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

If y'all aren't watching UK-A&M, you should be. Tied with 1.3 seconds left.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Watching every team make their best run at Kentucky is going to be so fun this year

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Ehud posted:

Watching every team make their best run at Kentucky is going to be so fun this year

Not when UK wins all the games anyway.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Eltoasto posted:

Not when UK wins all the games anyway.

I want to believe

A&M sucks from the line today

stimpy
Jul 27, 2004

Cap'n Scrap'n of the Hit Brigade
there is some god awful officiating in this game, good christ

Pierce and Pierce
Jul 1, 2007
Murders and Executions
double birds

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

lol he wasn't out of bounds but who cares because screw Kentucky

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
could it be??

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Come on Aggie!

Pierce and Pierce
Jul 1, 2007
Murders and Executions
Don't shoot that you idiot

stimpy
Jul 27, 2004

these officials.....oh well, this one is done. Kentucky can't hit poo poo

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Fouling right away was the right move

Aggies suck at the line

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

anne frank fanfic posted:

the worst part of baylor season ending ref calls is that no one cares about the school and the call isnt as outrageous as like the dallas/detroit call so no one remembers, except me

Ya'll only beat TCU on some questionable officiating in the last minute of the game. So I wouldn't bitch too much about it.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Double OT incoming

Adun
Apr 15, 2001

Publicola
Fun Shoe
What the gently caress was that last play?

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

nevermind probably not happening

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Kentucky gonna win with an entire squad fouled out.

stimpy
Jul 27, 2004

these officials, good christ

Bishop
Aug 15, 2000
Sure why not another overtime. Might as well see if we can draw out the misery to football game lengths

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

A&M is what 50% at best from the line? It's great.

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Tell me about the rabbits, George
Isaac Haas got a foul for being elbowed in the nuts

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

well that's game

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Aggies, you dumb.

Pierce and Pierce
Jul 1, 2007
Murders and Executions
Dammit

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

it'll never happen when you hope for it

only when you give up and say it is impossible will it happen

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

Fuckin free throws

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Lessail posted:

it'll never happen when you hope for it

only when you give up and say it is impossible will it happen

Sometimes before then, but rarely.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

Thoguh posted:

Ya'll only beat TCU on some questionable officiating in the last minute of the game. So I wouldn't bitch too much about it.

And Baylor's women are the UConn of the conference, lol.

Like in the game I am working it was 8-3 on fouls, with Baylor having gotten a charge call when the WVU player didn't have the ball and the Baylor player threw her aside. Other highlights included Baylor getting away with one late when a WVU player got called for a charge on a ball she rebounded on Baylor's end of the floor and Mulkey jumping up and down like a toddler over a reach in.

BI NOW GAY LATER fucked around with this message at 22:04 on Jan 10, 2015

Kidd-Liggit
Sep 6, 2011

You mean I have to go to Philly?
UNC-UL finish

:eyepop:

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.
Mulkey now spending an entire timeout complaining over another reach in, going to get every call. This after she got into an arguement with the fans behind her. She is a giant loving baby.

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005

Thoguh posted:

but we tied it up fair and square and were on a roll and everyone knew we were winning that game whether during regulation or in OT, tcu was done, also gently caress tcu in basketnball gently caress them and go baylor bitch

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

Mulkey now spending an entire timeout complaining over another reach in, going to get every call. This after she got into an arguement with the fans behind her. She is a giant loving baby.

You gotta whine to win, look at crybaby Phil Jackson and Michael Jordan and their combined 346 National CHampionship trophies

ColdBlooded
Jul 15, 2001

Ask me how to run a good team into the ground.

PotatoJudge posted:

Isaac Haas got a foul for being elbowed in the nuts

These officials have been complete poo poo, especially once Turgeon got T'd up. Purdue gets 3 straight phantom calls against them after that :rolleyes:

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

anne frank fanfic posted:

You gotta whine to win

The Bill Self strategy.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
I know TCU has a totally legit reason to be playing on a high school court this season. But it is still funny every time they have a camera shot that makes it obvious.

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
this game is so bad baylors offense and free throws are so bad

Rye
Jun 20, 2010

by exmarx
Ivy conference play starts today with Penn at Princeton.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Thoguh posted:

The Bill Self strategy.

Bill Self doesn't yell at support staff or argue with fans.

Baylor wins, but this is the least impressive Baylor team I've seen in many, many years/

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Fire Lorenzo Romar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
Tulsa's about to win at Temple, which is a pretty big turnaround win for a team that was losing at home to a D2 school less than a month ago. Still not happy the school's associated with Frank Haith, but have to give him credit for this one.

Next up is UConn at home, probably the highest profile out-of-state opponent to play in Tulsa in many years.

• Locked thread