Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsSNh23SwPw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lizardhunt
Feb 7, 2010

agreed ->
r9kmode (blocking non-unique messages) ruined the start of TASBot.

Lloyd Van Buren
Feb 19, 2010

FESTIVE PEOPLE!
Shame about Twitch chat being so behind :(

bef
Mar 2, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

ahahahaha

theultimo
Aug 2, 2004

An RSS feed bot who makes questionable purchasing decisions.
Pillbug
Camera controoolllll

Suspicious Cook
Oct 9, 2012

Onward to burgers!
Twitch Plays Security Camera would be a great channel.

Lloyd Van Buren
Feb 19, 2010

FESTIVE PEOPLE!
Tompas kneeeeee

Avskum
Jul 27, 2009

:smugfrog:
I love TASbot

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

Knitting girl right back on camera.

see you tomorrow
Jun 27, 2009

Chat just completely broke for a while

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

theultimo posted:

Camera controoolllll

Previous Jesus
Jun 5, 2013

:stare:

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

Why would you do that in the middle of a run.

Lloyd Van Buren
Feb 19, 2010

FESTIVE PEOPLE!
Guarentee there will be a billion requests for TASbot plays Tetris Grand Master 3

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

I hope Knitting girl is still around when Runnerguy does blindfolded OoT

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Internet Kraken posted:

because nerds are awkward.

also the girl in the video is pretty cool despite that, she does a lot of help in setting poo poo up.

Corn Burst
Jun 18, 2004

Blammo!
Finally Super Metroid. THE speedrunning game.

SWMadness
Jul 16, 2011

Excellent.

Lloyd Van Buren posted:

Guarentee there will be a billion requests for TASbot plays Tetris Grand Master 3

A straight-up TAS of that would be pretty boring, I'd like to see if they could come up with more creative ways to mess around with the blocks.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

oh god I forgot about that one. even Jman didn't manage to cringe me as much as that moment

Gamma Nerd
May 14, 2012

Lloyd Van Buren posted:

Well of course they're going to re-invite Kevin next year :confused:

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

argondamn posted:

I hope Knitting girl is still around when Runnerguy does blindfolded OoT
It was the TASbot guy's wife, so probably not

Lloyd Van Buren
Feb 19, 2010

FESTIVE PEOPLE!

SWMadness posted:

A straight-up TAS of that would be pretty boring, I'd like to see if they could come up with more creative ways to mess around with the blocks.

TASBot vs KevinDDR

Would be the Deep Blue vs Gary Kasparov of our generation

Dapper Dan
Dec 16, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Internet Kraken posted:

It is like a scene from a black comedy, with the guy sitting there awkwardly in his Link outfit playing a video game while this woman who is knitting cries about cancer. It is just so absurd with the juxtaposition.

snodig
Oct 5, 2014
I've missed everything since A Link to the Past. What do you guys recommend checking out?

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

snodig posted:

I've missed everything since A Link to the Past. What do you guys recommend checking out?

Vanquish.

theultimo
Aug 2, 2004

An RSS feed bot who makes questionable purchasing decisions.
Pillbug

AbrahamLincolnLog
Oct 1, 2014

Note to self: This one's the shitty one

AbrahamLincolnLog posted:

If I remember correctly it was one of those situations where a ton of people used the !emergency command and Twitch staff cut the stream.

Nope I was wrong, apparently he just came back to the room, packed some things and disconnected the stream himself:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbq_AfOMbks

But seriously if anyone thinks Werster is "stable" do some googling, he's one of the more rage-y runners out there.

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

"It's okay. There are other Terminators! Just give us this one!"
Hell Gem

snodig posted:

Glitch Dark Souls 2 is hilarious.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Cubey posted:

because nerds are awkward.

also the girl in the video is pretty cool despite that, she does a lot of help in setting poo poo up.

idk what her problem was but she annoyed the hell out of me last year when there were a couple runs where pretty much right when time was called and the runner/couch guys were doing their debriefing, thanking and poo poo she just ran up on them with both hands out doing a "gimme" gesture to get them to give up their mics and get off off the couch.

I don't know how far they were behind the schedule (the runs weren't over estimate iirc) but god drat I were treated like that I wouldn't feel very welcome in coming back if I weren't even allowed 30 loving seconds to say thanks for having me on as a guest/performer.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Dapper Dan posted:

It is like a scene from a black comedy, with the guy sitting there awkwardly in his Link outfit playing a video game while this woman who is knitting cries about cancer. It is just so absurd with the juxtaposition.

All the Zelda sound effects in the background really make it

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

Grey Fox posted:

It was the TASbot guy's wife, so probably not

That guy's wife and the girl in the video are two different people.

AbrahamLincolnLog
Oct 1, 2014

Note to self: This one's the shitty one

beep by grandpa posted:

idk what her problem was but she annoyed the hell out of me last year when there were a couple runs where pretty much right when time was called and the runner/couch guys were doing their debriefing, thanking and poo poo she just ran up on them with both hands out doing a "gimme" gesture to get them to give up their mics and get off off the couch.

I don't know how far they were behind the schedule (the runs weren't over estimate iirc) but god drat I were treated like that I wouldn't feel very welcome in coming back if I weren't even allowed 30 loving seconds to say thanks for having me on as a guest/performer.

Also for some bizarre reason the Starcraft II runner had her seated next to him while he was doing his run and she just made stupid loving comments the entire time. I remember the Starcraft community actually getting pissed about it.

snodig
Oct 5, 2014

The guy that's running the game actually commented on the video

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.

snodig posted:

SMRPG
Vanquish
Goldeney 4 way race

Lloyd Van Buren
Feb 19, 2010

FESTIVE PEOPLE!

SWMadness posted:

Well that guy did a > with the gaps so they could do some wacky poo poo like that

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

Buy some freaking medicine.

TheMadMilkman
Dec 10, 2007

I want to see a reverse-order Super Metroid race.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
the prevent answer foundation

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Lloyd Van Buren posted:

Well that guy did a > with the gaps so they could do some wacky poo poo like that

Dick% TGM3.

If you can manipulate RNG you could do some silly drawings with pieces.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Games > AGDQ 2015: Who's filtering these?

Also, $800k reached.

• Locked thread