Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zoe
Jan 19, 2007
Hair Elf
Aranea should never be mentioned again. She got killed and now she's dead, the end. Complete irrelevance is the only fitting comeuppance for her hubris.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bell_
Sep 3, 2006

Tiny Baltimore
A billion light years away
A goon's posting the same thing
But he's already turned to dust
And the shitpost we read
Is a billion light-years old
A ghost just like the rest of us
Aranea did nothing wrong.

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012

Bell_ posted:

I liked Aranea and all, but I'd be surprised if she came back. The narrative may encompass everything, but everything out there in the Outer Ring seems to play by a different set of rules.

Well since she re-died she would still have a ghost wandering around in that specific case.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Zoe posted:

Aranea should never be mentioned again. She got killed and now she's dead, the end. Complete irrelevance is the only fitting comeuppance for her hubris.

Pfft, being killed's never stopped anybody.

Filthy Haiku
Oct 22, 2010

i am shattering like glass

but at least
i have

springy ride

paranoid randroid posted:

She's sadness-rolling off those cliffs now. An eternal melancholy tumble down horse mountain.

And she's about to score a sad orange man on the rebound.

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Death didn't stop Aranea twice, I don't see why it's going to stop her again, particularly since John's going to retcon her to before her loss against the Condesce.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!
Hey is anyone else having problems with the Paradox Space RSS feed? Every time I open Chrome, it says I have 110 new updates (or however many pages there currently are in PXS).

kurona_bright
Mar 21, 2013
This update is everything I wanted the last one to be. But I guess the more subtle method of getting Terezi to not kill Vriska wasn't really in the cards, so what was all that stuff for then? But my god, I can't wait for the next one.

Also the paradox space update is adorable.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
YES

YES

THIS IS WHAT I WANT

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
:getin:

YES. YESSSSSSSSSSSSS.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled

WAR FOOT posted:

:getin:

YES. YESSSSSSSSSSSSS.

From here on out It will always be Vriska Time.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

quote:

JOHN: KAPOW!!!!!

Also acceptable in this situation is BLAMMO

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
VRISKA LIVES

FRIENDSHIPALITY

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

I'm more psyched about :

Karkat posted:

JOHN???

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
SUBTLETY!

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
Vriska is alive once more.

The Homostuck singularity is no longer possible.

SapientCorvid
Jun 16, 2008

reading The Internet
At least John Egbert Punched her right in the Troll Craw.

Why do I feel like John majorly hosed something up by not having the dad wallet?

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Calling it now: The leader is Tavros.

He's going to show up and stab unconscious Vriska.

I don't know how, but it's going to happen.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

KARKAT: JOHN????
JOHN: oh gently caress.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

GOOD JOB JOGN.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Oh God Vriska is going to still have her crush on John isn't she.

I hope that doesn't go anywhere and is quietly forgotten

Bobulus
Jan 28, 2007

I love that Vriska almost recovered from that punch, but landed in the Meenah 'so cool' pose instead.

So, uh, who is betting on what?

A) Hussie plays it perfectly straight, person who came along and threw off the Condesce's plans is Vriska.
B) Hussie does a 'psych' and the person who came along is another troll (Meenah, Equius, ????)

Seperate betting:

1) Because John can't give 'her' the wallet, the plan goes completely off the rails
2) The wallet thing was just the only ACTUAL prank from Terezi
3) John is completely misreading the wallet line (Not sure what else W4LL3T would look like) and will figure it out just in time

lotus circle
Dec 25, 2012

Jushure Iburu
So don't worry
This is so much better than John blowing away the pixie dust. gently caress subtlety

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Good

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

McStephenson posted:

At least John Egbert Punched her right in the Troll Craw.

Why do I feel like John majorly hosed something up by not having the dad wallet?

because it's obvious

(I love john)

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Calling it now: The leader is Tavros.

He's going to show up and stab unconscious Vriska.

I don't know how, but it's going to happen.

tavros is still already dead, thank god.

(betting on 'vriska, but with a twist')

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled
So where is the wallet now anyway?

MarquiseMindfang
Jan 6, 2013

vriska (vriska)
12/01 will forever be Vriska day. From now on, the Vriskatime never ends!

The wallet... Dave and Rose had it in Cascade, didn't they? So it's currently in the heart of the green sun.

Edit; I suppose the prior crap was all just to get Terezi to notice Gamzee's hosed up.

And the real question now is who gets the life ring?

(And I wonder if Vriska is going to meet her deadself while she's KO'd?)

MarquiseMindfang fucked around with this message at 06:39 on Jan 12, 2015

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

Yes, nothing is ever what it seems with Hussie.

However, time to enjoy Vriska not being a lame weenie right now.

Bobulus
Jan 28, 2007

havenwaters posted:

So where is the wallet now anyway?

It was last seen in the possession of Clubs Deuce, as I recall.

CD had it, the bunny pickpocketed it, took out the bomb captchacard, and replaced the wallet in CD's pocket so CD would not notice. Then CD used the wallet to get that giant pallet of shaving cream that he used to kill Jade. And then Jack killed CD. And Jack likes to take trophies. So it's either back in the Beta session or Jack has it.

Other
Jul 10, 2007

Post it easy!
Can't wait until a Meenah with no reason to stay dead, on account of no Vriska to chill with, steals that ring and fouls up all the plans

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Bobulus posted:

It was last seen in the possession of Clubs Deuce, as I recall.

CD had it, the bunny pickpocketed it, took out the bomb captchacard, and replaced the wallet in CD's pocket so CD would not notice. Then CD used the wallet to get that giant pallet of shaving cream that he used to kill Jade. And then Jack killed CD. And Jack likes to take trophies. So it's either back in the Beta session or Jack has it.

Wait but didn't the wallet end up on Alternia via Lil' Cal? Was that an earlier instance of it? Why has no one extensively documented the wallet's path on the internet for me to conveniently look up??

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Do you think this is funny?
You know, in hindsight, sucker-punching Vriska unconscious is a pretty obvious "third way" solution here.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rig3tgyYiAM

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Regy Rusty posted:

Wait but didn't the wallet end up on Alternia via Lil' Cal? Was that an earlier instance of it? Why has no one extensively documented the wallet's path on the internet for me to conveniently look up??

Give it a few minutes and I'm sure timblr will cook one up for you.

MarquiseMindfang
Jan 6, 2013

vriska (vriska)

Regy Rusty posted:

It's probably the one bloody thing the fanbase hasn't tracked through time, at this point.

Though I'm sure a timeline will show up in about half an hour.

Kgummy
Aug 14, 2009
Karkat will probably end up knowing where the wallet went.

Well unless it was just put there to make this meeting between Karkat and John happen. If it wasn't there, John would probably have just left.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Thinking about it more I'm pretty sure that the furthest along in its timeline was when it came into live Aradia's posession on Alternia. I don't think we ever saw what happened to it after that, but she was still using the Crosbytop she found in it well after her death.

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

I feel like, knowing Hussie, Vriska is way too obvious a choice to actually be the leader. In descending order of likelihood, I will hazard three wild guesses: Equius, Feferi, Dad Crocker. Another void or life player could be really useful and I don't think we've seen a confirmation for either of their deaths since John started meddling- with the changes to the timeline, Nepeta's death no longer necessarily implies Equius's.

The shittiest twist would be it being Eridan but I don't think even Hussie's that crazy.

MarquiseMindfang
Jan 6, 2013

vriska (vriska)
Good point brought up elsewhere:

There's not going to be a Tavrisprite anymore, is there?

Might we end up with Equirosprite? And a spare sprite floating around, too. If Gamzee even gets to make them anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobulus
Jan 28, 2007

Regy Rusty posted:

Oh, yeah, you're right.

http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=005487

Jack did take it from CD, hid it in Lil' Cal, whom was later thrown at an Aradiabot that carried it back to Alternia where Aradia found it. So who knows where the gently caress it is now.