Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

the idea of rooms and doors and cellphones and being buds with your drill sergeants/instructors in loving bootcamp is so alien to me my mind cant process it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

the idea of rooms and doors and cellphones and being buds with your drill sergeants/instructors in loving bootcamp is so alien to me my mind cant process it

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

Aranan
May 21, 2007

Release the Kraken

the idea of drill sergeants is so alien to me my mind cant process it

I mean really if you think about it

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

I pissed in my own canteen in boot camp.

Given the circumstances, I'd do it again.

lol army boot camp.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Victor Vermis posted:

I pissed in my own canteen in boot camp.

Given the circumstances, I'd do it again.

lol army boot camp.

i may or may not have pissed into the platoon guides canteen while on firewatch :iia:

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Thump! posted:

does the Army do coed basic training? If so, then yeah, while lotta sloots out there.

yeah, at Fort Leonard Wood and Fort Jackson. Sill, Benning, and Knox are all No Girls Allowed.

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

For satisfactory performance while under the effects of hostile enemy alcohol.

I am highly skeptical of that story for this reason. Can someone c/d this is real.

Nostalgia4ColdWar
May 7, 2007

Good people deserve good things.

Till someone lets the winter in and the dying begins, because Old Dark Places attract Old Dark Things.

Nostalgia4ColdWar fucked around with this message at 00:33 on Mar 31, 2017

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

honestly they probably just gave them back their cell phones and poo poo before they were shipped out to AIT so they can have them taken away again for a while

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
I can't imagine trying to grab a selfie with one of the TI's at AF OTS.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

that ds is probably balls deep into one or both of those girls

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

that ds is probably balls deep into one or both of those girls

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

yeah, at Fort Leonard Wood and Fort Jackson. Sill, Benning, and Knox are all No Girls Allowed.

Do they still do basic at Knox? Last I'd heard they'd moved that poo poo to Benning.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius
Wait so there's coed boot camp as in boys and girls together? How do they keep them from boning each other the whole time?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

McNally posted:

Do they still do basic at Knox? Last I'd heard they'd moved that poo poo to Benning.

Yeah it's gone, moved to Benning with the rest of the Armor schools.

justice4trayvawn
Oct 26, 2014

Cojawfee posted:

Wait so there's coed boot camp as in boys and girls together? How do they keep them from boning each other the whole time?

in the ~~~navy~~~~ we had coed divisions but there were 2 divisions total. so the 1 consisting of dudes stayed in 1 compartment and the 1 w/ the (trigger warning: noun) females stayed in another compartment. when it was time to do stuff we made 2 divisions of half male half females

e: just fill in your special dumb made up words for our special dumb made up words and itll make sense

justice4trayvawn fucked around with this message at 05:46 on Jan 11, 2015

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones
AIT was coed, and a cluster gently caress.

But actual basic...

gently caress the Army

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Actually, now that I remember about it, MCT was coed too, as in the classes and units were coed, but the living spaces were separate. Probably one of those situations I'd imagine. I seriously doubt we're at the point where we're rooming males and females together without a serious spike in the rape stuff.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
seeing a wook was like you were watching the patterson film in my experience. there may or may not have been like 2 fms total in camp mateo and i think they worked in the chow hall :haw:

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

McNally posted:

Ahh. It was still around when I did basic 12 years ago.

Cojawfee posted:

I was at Leonard Wood. Barracks were the usual Army setup, so there were 2 man rooms, 8 man rooms, and day rooms were 16 man rooms. None of them had doors, and you had to change in a changing room.

Dudes were on 1st and 2nd floors, Girls on 3rd floor. We were never allowed to go to the 3rd floor, ever.

Really the only opportunity to get laid would be if you snuck out during chow and hosed in a bush or next to a dumpster outside of the DFAC. Both of which happened.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

Cojawfee posted:

Life, uh, finds a way.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

seeing a wook was like you were watching the patterson film in my experience. there may or may not have been like 2 fms total in camp mateo and i think they worked in the chow hall :haw:

At Del Mar we just had very very special ladies working at our chow hall.

Retarded ladies.

One of the guys in my schools class railed one of em out and couldn't wash that shame off even with mustard gas. Sick gently caress.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

Really the only opportunity to get laid would be if you snuck out during chow and hosed in a bush or next to a dumpster outside of the DFAC. Both of which happened.

What was his name?

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Thump! posted:

At Del Mar we just had very very special ladies working at our chow hall.

Retarded ladies.

One of the guys in my schools class railed one of em out and couldn't wash that shame off even with mustard gas. Sick gently caress.

yo i heard the tards love to gently caress

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
Why is it a problem if people gently caress in boot camp? Is it the drama that would cause problems?

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

People in the military rape too much in places where no sex is allowed. If some sex was allowed, the rape would cover the land

probably, I'm not an officer

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Why is it a problem if people gently caress in boot camp? Is it the drama that would cause problems?

Blah blah blah, discipline, blah blah, good order, blah blah, soldierly conduct blah blah

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Something about not loving your battle buddy. Real clever wordplay.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
things i never had to deal with, other than off work, at medical, and 1 civilian contractor :

women

never in boot, never in sub school, never in a-school, never on the boat

i pity you poor fools

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Internet Wizard posted:

People in the military rape too much in places where no sex is allowed. If some sex was allowed, the rape would cover the land

probably, I'm not an officer

Actually, it's backwards. If sex is allowed, you aren't going to get in trouble for sexing when you're complaining about rape.

Carteret posted:

Something about not loving your battle buddy. Real clever wordplay.

Isn't that how the Spartans maintained morale?

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Speaking in first person, private conversations, vision not clouded by dribbling pink eye, and pooping behind the concealment of a stall door are all forbidden in boot camp.

Rubbing baby-making parts together is low on the list of luxuries one might ask for in boot camp.

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners

Victor Vermis posted:

Speaking in first person, private conversations, vision not clouded by dribbling pink eye, and pooping behind the concealment of a stall door are all forbidden in boot camp.

Rubbing baby-making parts together is low on the list of luxuries one might ask for in boot camp.

I kind of miss taking a poo poo while staring intently at the dude across the way.

vains fucked around with this message at 08:19 on Jan 11, 2015

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

MassivelyBuckNegro posted:

I kind of miss taking a taking a poo poo while staring intently at the dude across the way.

really get to know someone real good watching each other pinching a loaf

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Remember all the dumb poo poo that went on in high school? Now pretend you're effectively locked up with those people and you don't see or speak with anyone else for weeks at a time. There's enough drama without sex.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Godholio posted:

Remember all the dumb poo poo that went on in high school? Now pretend you're effectively locked up with those people and you don't see or speak with anyone else for weeks at a time. There's enough drama without sex.

also sometimes those people all have loaded weapons and they are all overtired

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

Ceterum autem censeo mundum esse delendam

Memento, homo, quia pulvis es, et in pulverem reverteris

Godholio posted:

I can't imagine trying to grab a selfie with one of the TI's at AF OTS.

is this b/c the af ti would be the one holding the camera, trying to get everyone to get in frame, and saying "cheese"?

b/c lol

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Isn't that how the Spartans maintained morale?

Basically. Butt fuckin and killing slaves for fun.

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Thump! posted:

Basically. Butt fuckin and killing slaves for fun.

Helots were technically not slaves :spergin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

For satisfactory performance while under the effects of hostile enemy alcohol.

really get to know someone real good watching each other pinching a loaf

I would wink at them. It's pretty funny to watch homophobic hicks from the south freak out while being unable to do anything about it because they are in the middle of the most important 30 second poo poo of their life.