Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kilo147
Apr 14, 2007

You remind me of the boss
What boss?
The boss with the power
What power?
The power of voodoo
Who-doo?
You do.
Do what?
Remind me of the Boss.

Sophia posted:

Who wants to talk Murder She Wrote

Man, that was the best show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Retail Slave posted:

Highest murder rate in the nation. Cabot Cove was worse than the worst ghetto in Chicago or LA.

the ending of that series should have been a detective connecting the skyrocketing rate of murder with the arrival of Angela Lansbury only to find out she is running a Yellow King-esque murder cult for the sake of her own book series and it ends with them kicking in her door but she is already gone.

~spooky~

tanglewood1420
Oct 28, 2010

The importance of this mission cannot be overemphasized
When will American tv people stop wearing US flag pins? Or is it here forever now?

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Josh Lyman posted:

Can't believe I'm defending NFL refs here. Dammit Cowboys.

It's not really their fault unless you want to change the rules in the middle of the game.

Which would have been awesome but probably wouldn't have been a good career move for them.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Spoeank posted:

I loved Psych and I was one of the 15 people who watched Burn Notice. My fiancee watches Royal Pains and it's The Worst.

I liked Necessary Roughness because I like stupid garbage TV shows about sports.

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Someone needs to stop this! Sherman has lost his mind! Peyton is completely unable to defend himself out there!
I don't get this commercial with the crying woman shilling for the NFL.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
manning could have absolutely run for it.

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

Don't touch my bags if you please, Mr Customs Man.

tanglewood1420 posted:

When will American tv people stop wearing US flag pins? Or is it here forever now?

The flag is to remind you what country you're in and old people will hate you forever if you don't have one.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Brady would have run that.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Peyton coulda run that.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
poo poo even with that push he almost got it

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Lol Peyton too scared to run 5 yards.

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

Peyton should have lumbered his way to a first down there

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Dude Peyton, lol you had an open field.

Larch
Dec 20, 2004

BEE LOVER
Peyton you jug head.

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)
wow, peyton could have ran that for like 10 yards

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

tanglewood1420 posted:

You must always demonstrate your allegiance to ARE COUNTRY

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
"He could have run, but the opportunity to throw for Peyton was much greater"

Well no poo poo

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

Peyton Manning, smartest QB in the game right there.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
Run would be a kind word to associate with Manning there.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

Schwack posted:

She's upset because Denver, Pittsburgh and Baltimore still have fanbases in this sport.

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Brady would have run that.

brady could have walked that.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen
Murder She Wrote was on CBS's "Let's corner the retirement home market" lineup along with Walker, Texas Ranger and some other show, right?

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

So what happened to make Peyton go from amazing early in the season to whatever the hell this is supposed to be

NakedWithCandy
Sep 22, 2014
Manning is old. Running is hard.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Is Larry giving it to the one who likes her moca sugar free? I think so.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Mel Mudkiper posted:

So what happened to make Peyton go from amazing early in the season to whatever the hell this is supposed to be

Left quad injury

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Retail Slave posted:

Murder She Wrote was on CBS's "Let's corner the retirement home market" lineup along with Walker, Texas Ranger and some other show, right?

Perry fuckin' Mason

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Mel Mudkiper posted:

January

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Mel Mudkiper posted:

He got old and doesn't have his youth stored in a painting in his attic that ages for him like Tom Brady has.

HarlanHell
Nov 16, 2012

Nevermind that shit here comes Mingo!

Schwack posted:

I think they want people to get used to seeing crying women so when one of the players beats one it won't be a shock to the viewing public.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Some players just gradually decline. Others just hit a wall one day for some reason.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Codependent Poster posted:

Perry fuckin' Mason

A surprisingly good Ozzy song too

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

He had to play 16 regular season games and doesn't eat enough Avocado Cacao Ice Cream but to many Papa Johns pizzas.

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Anyone else excited to see the Patriots destroy whichever team wins this game? I am.

midwat
May 6, 2007

Mel Mudkiper posted:

You tail off faster as an old person

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
That was a pass

Stupid Dick
May 25, 2004

Late to the party, but go Colts. I want to see the Pats destroy you next week.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

that was a Madden incompletion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

Bad Caller posted:

Anyone else excited to see the Patriots destroy whichever team wins this game? I am.
me

• Locked thread