Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

Squirrel007 posted:

i made this. if you want it id add some veins in the eyeball and some blood splats but im too tired now :69snypa:

That is loving good, holy crap. Way better than my attempt

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

playground tough
ill smooth the animation and add detail s tomorrow :3:

weird

by zen death robot
does anyone have a good chao

----------------

playground tough

even if you dont end up using that I really enjoyed working on it ha. If anyone needs help with an av or photoshop just pm me or hmu on chatte :)

Scaly Haylie

MasterCard posted:

i poked around deviantart a little, slim pickings though

FluffieDuckie

this is adorable

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

bog pixie

MasterCard posted:

ill try drawing one

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

Squirrel007 posted:

even if you dont end up using that I really enjoyed working on it ha. If anyone needs help with an av or photoshop just pm me or hmu on chatte :)

These are both so loving radical. You went with my idea and took it to a land I never imagined. I went with the transparency, because I prefer transparent backgrounds. Squirrel007 is good, and also thanks to I am he for encouragement to establish an identity. :peanut:

----------------

i am he

cool avatar

Piso Mojado

i am he posted:

cool avatar

Very cool, job well done!

tao of lmao

woah :eyepop:

Cnidario

Just wanted to say that I chuckle a little bit every time I read the thread name

nvm no cake

:eyepop:

DemonToadGoat

I think this is the best thread on the forums.

Piso Mojado

DemonToadGoat posted:

I think this is the best thread on the forums.

Synathaesia

it's been a hard day's night
and I'd been workin' like a dog

this is my new av

tao of lmao

woah you change avs more almost as often than I do. I should look into this whole "working" thing

edit: for accuracy

tao of lmao fucked around with this message at 05:28 on Jan 14, 2015

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

Synathaesia posted:

this is my new av

Really good

----------------

playground tough

Qwerinty posted:

Really good

Synathaesia

Dont bully me! posted:

woah you change avs more often than I do. I should look into this whole "working" thing

this is my 8th av update since august, and you've had 9 in that timeframe :blush:

FluffieDuckie

Synathaesia posted:

this is my 8th av update since august, and you've had 9 in that timeframe :blush:

:iceburn:

tao of lmao

Synathaesia posted:

oh my what a typo on my part! egg on my face!

Synathaesia

just imagine it now

tao of lmao

sorry i can't legit rep a crew. i'm a posting ronin

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i need a new av santa is not doing it anymore now i could flip back to og bo-pepper avvie and stay true but does anyone have anything to play on the old theme in a new way? i would like to see if maybe that is the case

playground tough

Bo-Pepper posted:

i need a new av santa is not doing it anymore now i could flip back to og bo-pepper avvie and stay true but does anyone have anything to play on the old theme in a new way? i would like to see if maybe that is the case

put him somewhere. like in a gold mine or by a moonshine still

deep dish peat moss

Back in his original clothes churning butter

alnilam

"Toast that's dry?
Of course you eschew"

Machai

Bo-Pepper posted:

FluffieDuckie

lol. very modern and "hip" like the cool kids.

not v peps imo

alnilam

lol he jumping real high

bog pixie

i cant take watching bo pepper break his own legs like this

Lil Cunty

Bo-Pepper posted:

I have no skills but I would like to see bo-peps next av be his little man but he's wearing a blue bikini and a tiny dog is pulling his bottoms down to expose his shriveled white hieny, like the old coppertone ad

ty crap

ty landy

FluffieDuckie

WD-40 posted:

I have no skills but I would like to see bo-peps next av be his little man but he's wearing a blue bikini and a tiny dog is pulling his bottoms down to expose his shriveled white hieny, like the old coppertone ad

lol

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i love it it's great and fun but i agree it just doesn't quite feel like me

WD-40 posted:

also haha

bacalou

I have an idea bopep hold on until after I get off of work

ron color
some quick ones

some say he haunts the abandoned moonshine mine down in dwight d eisenhower gulch

playground tough

ron color posted:

some say he haunts the abandoned moonshine mine down in dwight d eisenhower gulch

Machai

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

:)