Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
creatine
Jan 27, 2012

lifted some weights

lost a good deal of strength

could only do 225x5x3sets for squats, 155x5x3 for bench, 155x5x3 for pendlay rows

i feel good though. i think once I get my form down again ill see the weight go up quickly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skarp
Sep 27, 2013

now that all the christmas baking and poo poo is gone today is the day i stop being a fatty.

ill keep you goons updated with my progress i suppose.

:smithicide:

The Leck
Feb 27, 2001

hurt my wrist and now i have to figure out good exercise stuff that doesn't involve holding things for a week or two :(

24-7 Urkel Cosplay
Feb 12, 2003

The Leck posted:

hurt my wrist and now i have to figure out good exercise stuff that doesn't involve holding things for a week or two :(

hundreds of weighted hip thrusts

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

biceps curl with your inner elbow
which I guess turns it into whatever the shoulder ones are

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx
Had to replace a ceiling fan switch. Held my hands over my head for a good 10 minutes. Felt it in my core. Gonna have rockhard abs come tomorrow.

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Peanut and the Gang posted:

Had to replace a ceiling fan switch. Held my hands over my head for a good 10 minutes. Felt it in my core. Gonna have rockhard abs come tomorrow.

emphasis on the come

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:
went to the gym during the day and the amount of people doing exercises wrong and doing really low weights warmed my heart. usually go at night when only serious fuckers are around making me look like poo poo :xd:

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

I don't want to discourage people from working out especially with freeweights but there was this woman yesterday who kept dramatically dropping her weights at the end of sets but because they were the rubber-coated 2-10 lb ones they were bouncing all over the place

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
back to the gym for the first time in 6 months. i did some chest presses with just the bar to work on form, and 2 days later the little muscle right above my elbow is rock hard and mother fuckin huuuuuuurts

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe

Beast of Bourbon posted:

back to the gym for the first time in 6 months. i did some chest presses with just the bar to work on form, and 2 days later the little muscle right above my elbow is rock hard and mother fuckin huuuuuuurts

sorry that's not a muscle it's a tumor. rip

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

machine man, machine plan

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
its that time again, time for me to CUM: Somebody post their PECS

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

rrrrrrrrrrrt posted:

sorry that's not a muscle it's a tumor. rip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaTO8_KNcuo

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
im going to start by massaging my prostate with a barbell. slowly, steadily. precum will start to dribble out of my smegma encrusted, herpes addled main vein as you snap the shot. ill be hard as a rock with my head pushed hard into the seatback, quivering with excitement as you upload it to imgur. ill be inches from explosion, snot and drool rolling down my heaving, weak, atrophied pectoral muscles as you paste the imgur code into the post box. by the time i f5 and see the pecs theres twin boiling kettles of desire in my ears and what feels like a tungsten rod dropped from the heavens, through my urethra, and into my shaft of hard, small, chode boner. upload the pecs. show me the pecs. i need to see the loving pecs you human being

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

http://www.reddit.com/r/moobs

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

Smythe posted:

im going to start by massaging my prostate with a barbell. slowly, steadily. precum will start to dribble out of my smegma encrusted, herpes addled main vein as you snap the shot. ill be hard as a rock with my head pushed hard into the seatback, quivering with excitement as you upload it to imgur. ill be inches from explosion, snot and drool rolling down my heaving, weak, atrophied pectoral muscles as you paste the imgur code into the post box. by the time i f5 and see the pecs theres twin boiling kettles of desire in my ears and what feels like a tungsten rod dropped from the heavens, through my urethra, and into my shaft of hard, small, chode boner. upload the pecs. show me the pecs. i need to see the loving pecs you human being

Dodoman
Feb 26, 2009

A moment of laxity
A lifetime of regret
Lipstick Apathy

Smythe posted:

Sperg
Jul 20, 2008

Theoretically, it is possible...
all i care about in this world are my pecs and my specs

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:
how to get big pecs so smith will notice me??

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Smythe posted:

Same

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

oh my god my legs :smithicide:

Skarp
Sep 27, 2013

Smythe posted:

Space Whale
Nov 6, 2014
My office was left by British Airways so I get poo poo like yogaballs and height adjustability.

Welp sitting on a yoga ball is actually good for your core.

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

i am hungry but need to go run for a while and would like to do so before eating dinner and don't really have anything at all to snack on

whats you're favorite pre-workout snack for when your hungry before exercise?

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
chewable steroids, the kind they make for animals

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

I usually do a slice of wheat bread or just forget to eat at all

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

banana, maybe apple or pear - depends on what's discounted

maxe
Sep 23, 2004

BLURRED SWEET STREETLIGHTS SPEEDING PAST, FAST
did a gym last night. No bros there to distract me with scandalous roommate stories, inadvertently super-setted everything into everything else and got totally drenched in sweat - which isn't normal for me

felt good man

sweat it out and get that money

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003
yo if ur not randomly skipping meals and eating poorly in general then smdh

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

cfs HOLY gently caress ITS COLD OUT wtf ive run in colder weather than the weatherman says it is right now he must be wrong it is like -22 not +22 out i sware

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

also mr gps watch lied when it had satellites acquired and now the data for my run looks like a piece of abstract art :smith:

maxe
Sep 23, 2004

BLURRED SWEET STREETLIGHTS SPEEDING PAST, FAST

Bloody posted:

also mr gps watch lied when it had satellites acquired and now the data for my run looks like a piece of abstract art :smith:

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

basically this, except the opposite. i ran my first mile in around 30 seconds. you'd think they'd maybe sanity check against that??

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

lol

one time this happened to me and it tried to get a fix and it was just randomly dropping GPS points in a big area so it looked like a tangled ball of yarn and some stretches were like 0.01kmph and others were 36000kmph it owned

Skarp
Sep 27, 2013

fat guy update

oatmeal tastes loving gross and brown rice takes forever to cook

but im in this for the long haul :effort:

peepsalot
Apr 24, 2007

PEEP THIS...
           BITCH!

if you are fat maybe you should eat good things like meat instead of carbs

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

peepsalot posted:

a paleolithic-like....... diet???

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

Skarp posted:

fat guy update

oatmeal tastes loving gross and brown rice takes forever to cook

but im in this for the long haul :effort:

get a good rice cooker, it won't make it take any less time but it'll be delicious

I think mine takes like 1:45 for brown rice but it comes out totally :yum:

qirex fucked around with this message at 23:50 on Jan 14, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

peepsalot posted:

food can be healthy even if it isn't the flawless balance of lard and overcooked steak that your goony fad diet demands

• Locked thread