Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

it was interesting reading how to break the game :shobon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Pinterest Mom posted:

please look forward to the nintendo direct in 24 hours

splatoon + kirby + yoshi + ???

monhun release date pls

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
probably new 3ds, xenoblade x, maybe we hear something about fire emblem x smt?

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

hubris.height posted:

probably new 3ds, xenoblade x, maybe we hear something about fire emblem x smt?

rumor is the new 3ds is launching in early february so we may well get a date for that, also i didnt know fire emblem x smt was a thing that is happening that is cool. still more excited for mystery dungeon x etrian odyssey though

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

what is the new 3ds?

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Dick Spacious CPA posted:

what is the new 3ds?

3ds + faster innards + analog nub + super famicom coloured face buttons

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
it is very nintendo to announce a new hotly anticipated console with 3 weeks left

mystery dungeon x etrian is gonna be good

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

is there gonna be an XL version of the new 3ds

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Notorious QIG posted:

also i didnt know fire emblem x smt was a thing that is happening that is cool.
they announced it in january 2013 with a trailer of still concept art, and haven't said a word since

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OK5-EIzDtKo

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Dick Spacious CPA posted:

is there gonna be an XL version of the new 3ds

yes of course.

the non-xl version has removeable faceplates, the xl version doesn't, because gotta sell those special editions.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Pinterest Mom posted:

they announced it in january 2013 with a trailer of still concept art, and haven't said a word since

this makes me laugh. its nintendo's last guardian, and i look forward to a decade of making passing references to it until everyone who cares has disappeared except me

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

i will get the XL version and draw my own faceplates just like i painted and drew on my chuck taylor shoes in high school

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

hubris.height posted:

this makes me laugh. its nintendo's last guardian, and i look forward to a decade of making passing references to it until everyone who cares has disappeared except me

oh man i forgot about last guardian

:rip:

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

grand theft auto the fourth for personal computer requires 65 gigabytes of hard drive space

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
oh my god lol

if you start playing hearthstone and have an old wow account it offers you a free mount to start playing it again holy moly

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Notorious QIG posted:

grand theft auto the fourth for personal computer requires 65 gigabytes of hard drive space

4 or 5? Pretty sure 4 is less than 20 unless someone hilariously hosed up with a recent update.

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Notorious QIG posted:

last time i installed that it was only 15GB, what happened?

also i bought a ps3 4 years ago in anticipation of getting the last guardian lol. at least its a great blu-ray player

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

lol gta v is 54 gee bees on ps4

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

whoops i meant the fifth apologies

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

hubris.height posted:

oh my god lol

if you start playing hearthstone and have an old wow account it offers you a free mount to start playing it again holy moly

yeah its done that for ages, even for people without wow accounts like me (i have a bnet account but have never owned wow). in the reverse direction theres a special cardback that was only available to people who preordered wod

pee pee doo doo cross promotion is a thing

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Notorious QIG posted:

pee pee doo doo cross promotion is a thing

so is cross-crashing, like when diablo 3 came out not only did it not work, it took wow down with it

hardcore wow players weren't too happy

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

carry on then posted:

lol gta v is 54 gee bees on ps4

yeah, its a big game

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

oh yeah, when i was looking around for 3ds shoulder button tips i found this

the guy's shoulder button stopped working and instead of just grabbing a screwdriver and cleaning it out himself, he ordered an xl, because

:newlol:

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

anyway, hopefully nintendo's One More Thing tomorrow is that the new yoshi game is in stores now, because that would make me turn my wii u on again

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
hey man, this mounts free

first mounts always free

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

have you tried just getting it repaired? my 3ds shoulder button stopped working, i called up nintendo, brought it up a Certified Nintendo Person and they repaired it for free, out of warranty

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

hubris.height posted:

hey man, this mounts free

first mounts always free

my first mount in vanilla wow was 90 loving gold :argh:

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Pinterest Mom posted:

have you tried just getting it repaired? my 3ds shoulder button stopped working, i called up nintendo, brought it up a Certified Nintendo Person and they repaired it for free, out of warranty

i blew on it and that fixed it. if it stops working again it's trivial to take it apart and clean it. i'm just laughing at the guy whose solution was to buy a new one because "i don't really foresee a new 3ds revision"

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

the xenoblade director's wife retweeted the direct announcement, which apparently is a reliable sign that the game will be talked about

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
she was part of the xenosaga creative force iirc so yeah that's a pretty good indication

looking forward to this now

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

video

games

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

im the innocent gamer

ambient oatmeal
Jun 23, 2012

i saw a car with PWND as its license plate today

exactly the goony person you'd expect driving it

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat
whoa, just finished the "intro" and wolfensteign new order is not the game i was expecting to be

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
ain't no justice like internet justice

*snorts, pushes glasses up nose*

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

duckfarts posted:

whoa, just finished the "intro" and wolfensteign new order is not the game i was expecting to be

yea it is really loving good

it is goty for fps last year

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

hubris.height posted:

yea it is really loving good

it is goty for fps last year

i didnt play wolfenstein but presequel was actually super fun

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

duckfarts posted:

be sure to check out nazi germany's 60's music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7jWg-gHjgM

they made an entire album's worth of stuff like this

univbee fucked around with this message at 17:40 on Jan 13, 2015

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

DEHUMANIZE  YOURSELF  &  FACE  TO  BLACULA

these people always talk about being bullied and it makes me really wish they had taken the easy way out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Blackula69 posted:

these people always talk about being bullied and it makes me really wish they had taken the easy way out

turning off the screen?

• Locked thread