Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
messagemode1
Jun 9, 2006

The_Franz posted:

Printed on an inkjet printer that needs a cleaning cycle or two.

This post made me zoom into the pic and subsequently realize huckabee is sporting a pants boner in the pic.

I know it's not a real boner because you don't have visible dick at that weight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

LBJ might of looked like poo poo in still photography, but he could come off fine on video (and presumably in person, given his track record in legislating and loving).

kind of a Reverse Nixon.

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Joementum posted:

I will now restore partisan balance by posting a photo of a Democrat.

The early 90s didn't do anyone favors when it came to style.

Heh, Gore is wearing a Gall-Peters projection on his map shirt. The most liberal of maps other than the upside-down one.

Flip Yr Wig
Feb 21, 2007

Oh please do go on
Fun Shoe

Joementum posted:

Left: David Eisenhower. Right: Julie Nixon. Wedding photo.

Yeah, Nixon punched way, way over his weight when it came to his wife.

Edit: Pretty sure he didn't actually beat Pat.

Flip Yr Wig fucked around with this message at 01:19 on Jan 14, 2015

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn

Tatum Girlparts posted:

I love how long it lasted, like literally up to the election people, including Rove who hilariously still has a job after that poo poo, were saying "NO NO ROMNEY WILL WIN, THE POLLS HAVE BEEN SKEWED!" as districts turned blue in front of them.

I think rove and co, as manager of a major pac, saw romney wasn't going to win but still wanted to get that last minute donation money. It'd make sense if his job on fox was to make it seem like they didn't see it coming so donors wouldn't get as mad (and also because if it looks like it was just a fluke mistake, it's easier to get others to donate next time around than if you just bluntly say "yeah, we took your money and knew he was going to lose while lying that it was a close horserace")

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

Oh man the voices in the boy on the right's head are softly chanting 'Kill them all, Burn the World', over and over again.

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

pathetic little tramp posted:

I think the trick here is a family brings you down, pretty ones less than ugly ones.

On the other hand, James Buchanan.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

ComradeCosmobot posted:

Good arguments for not judging a group of people by their Presidents.

Gay people: James Buchanan.

Quakers: Herbert Hoover, Richard Nixon.

African Americans: Warren Harding, Barack Obama :v:

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

ComradeCosmobot posted:

He had a life partner. And a niece, as I recall.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Huckabees fat again right?

Deptfordx posted:

Oh man the voices in the boy on the right's head are softly chanting 'Kill them all, Burn the World', over and over again.

No poo poo right? How does a kid get a thousand yard stare like that? Those eyes, those eyes must have seen some things.

messagemode1
Jun 9, 2006

ComradeCosmobot posted:

On the other other hand, get married in office a la Grover Cleveland!

I'm trying to imagine a modern day bachelor (straight or closeted) running for winning the office and I can't. I can't imagine what a presidential marriage ceremony would be like today either.

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

Can Bill be Vice President if Hillary runs?

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Rocks posted:

Can Bill be Vice President of Hillary runs?

No you have to be eligible to be elected as president to run for vice-president.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
^^^ Ohhhhhhhh, riiiiight.

Rocks posted:

Yes edit: No, though the electors in a single state cannot vote for both of them, so one would need to change their residency to something other than New York, or live with the Republican winning that state.

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Rocks posted:

No, the vice president must be eligible to become president in the event that the president resigns or dies. Also they reside in the same state, and while it's not forbidden for both candidates to reside in the same state it costs the VP that state's electoral votes. Normally you can get around this but I think a married couple claiming to live in different states would go over poorly with voters.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Chamale posted:

No, the vice president must be eligible to become president in the event that the president resigns or dies. Also they reside in the same state, and while it's not forbidden for both candidates to reside in the same state it costs the VP that state's electoral votes. Normally you can get around this but I think a married couple claiming to live in different states would go over poorly with voters.

Is there a single voter in the country who would be shocked or react negatively upon learning that Bill and Hillary live separately.

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

katlington posted:

No poo poo right? How does a kid get a thousand yard stare like that? Those eyes, those eyes must have seen some things.

I'm guessing, just before coming on stage he looked up his family name on Urban dictionary for the first time and realised people were going to think about that when they met him for the rest of his life.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
I somehow forgot to post this earlier in our discussion of unfortunate Presidential candidate family photos.

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

Pinterest Mom posted:

Is there a single voter in the country who would be shocked or react negatively upon learning that Bill and Hillary live separately.

Probably at least one guy who was in a coma for 20 years out there.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Rand Paul has hired Chip Englander, campaign manager for Bruce Rauner, to head his Presidential campaign.

MIGF and (Ron Paul's grandson-in-law) Jesse Benton were deeply saddened by this news.

Also, too, John Podesta is leaving the White House in February to work on Hillary's campaign, as if there was any doubt she is going to run.

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

You look like you're still raking it in. Still killing 'em?

Joementum posted:

I somehow forgot to post this earlier in our discussion of unfortunate Presidential candidate family photos.

Why do people now always take photos of themselves in Auschwitz? These fuckers haven't even got the excuse of being members of the 'selfie' generation.

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

Raskolnikov38 posted:

No you have to be eligible to be elected as president to run for vice-president.

This one weird trick Democrats have found to elect Bill Clinton has Republicans howling.

CaptainCarrot
Jun 9, 2010

Rocks posted:

Can Bill be Vice President if Hillary runs?

Nobody's really sure.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Joementum posted:

Rand Paul has hired Chip Englander, campaign manager for Bruce Rauner, to head his Presidential campaign.

MIGF and (Ron Paul's grandson-in-law) Jesse Benton were deeply saddened by this news.

Also, too, John Podesta is leaving the White House in February to work on Hillary's campaign, as if there was any doubt she is going to run.

Finally some concrete evidence that she's running!

notthegoatseguy
Sep 6, 2005

In his State of the State address, Indiana Governor Mike Pence has called for a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the State Constitution.

Indiana's actual constitution actually kind of already prohibits it (Article 10, Section 5) but that isn't going to produce any headlines for someone who wants to run for President.

bpower
Feb 19, 2011

Disinterested posted:

Why do people now always take photos of themselves in Auschwitz? These fuckers haven't even got the excuse of being members of the 'selfie' generation.

When you show them you can say things like "And here's me beside the ovens, I had poached pike that day, so tasty, and here's the missus standing in a mass grave, you didn't like the pike, did you dear? No, and here's me.... ".

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011
I AM A TERRIBLE PIECE OF SHIT.

Please Condescend to me like this again.

Oh yeah condescend to me ALL DAY condescend daddy.

Jomentum got this pretty good scoop today and posted it to Instagram for us. It's a New Hampshire State Senator's list of Republicans who've stolen to him about possibly running for President

http://instagram.com/p/x0KKXcSArP/

Full Battle Rattle
Aug 29, 2009

As long as the times refuse to change, we're going to make a hell of a racket.

Chamale posted:

Heh, Gore is wearing a Gall-Peters projection on his map shirt. The most liberal of maps other than the upside-down one.

Much like how our summer is their winter, In Australia, the upside-down one is ultra conservative.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Joementum posted:

I will now restore partisan balance by posting a photo of a Democrat.

The early 90s didn't do anyone favors when it came to style.

All this picture makes me want is for it to me mandatory that at least 1 summer debate be held in short shorts.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Rygar201 posted:

Jomentum got this pretty good scoop today and posted it to Instagram for us. It's a New Hampshire State Senator's list of Republicans who've stolen to him about possibly running for President

http://instagram.com/p/x0KKXcSArP/

Man he has bad handwriting.

Mitt
Jeb
Christy
Rand
Pautat Pautacki
Jindull
Carlie [Fiorina]
Santorumt
Perry
Huckabee
Rubio
Cruz
Pentze
Bolton (!!)
Walker
McCoy (?)
Gilmore (!)
Carson

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

FMguru posted:

Oh man.

Bill's philandering made Hillary into an incredibly sympathetic figure worldwide, especially among women. Her husband cheats on her, embarrasses her on the global stage, she's the wronged woman, and then she keeps a stiff upper lip about it and keeps her cool and sails through it head held high and forgives the big lug and keeps her family together.

Please baby Jesus, please have the Republicans trot Monica Lewisnky out over and over again for the next two years. Americans will surely rally to the sight of the scatterbrained teenage would-be housewrecker over the woman whose marriage she tried to destroy.

I just want to know how they plan on actually doing this. It can't be done without looking like a complete idiot and allowing Hillary to go to town on the easiest of set ups.

Secretary Clinton's answer on the role of the United States in the Middle East is certainly interesting. However I feel like the American people deserve to know if Bill Clinton has been sweet talking any more ladies on the side. Also Whitewater.

Pinterest Mom posted:

Bolton (!!)

Oh god, please, please, please. 2016 is shaping up to be absolutely amazing.

Misandrist Duck
Oct 22, 2012
Here comes George Pataki!

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011
I AM A TERRIBLE PIECE OF SHIT.

Please Condescend to me like this again.

Oh yeah condescend to me ALL DAY condescend daddy.

Pinterest Mom posted:

Mitt
Jeb
Christy
Rand
Pautat Pautacki
Jindull
Carlie [Fiorina]
Santorumt
Perry
Huckabee
Rubio
Cruz
Pentze
Bolton (!!)
Walker
McCoy (?)
Gilmore (!)
Carson

Glenn McCoy has delusions of Grandeur

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

radical meme posted:

Oh come on. Was he really less photogenic than this guy?

And yet according to records, he still has the biggest presidential list of affairs by a mile.

Jackson Taus
Oct 19, 2011

Pinterest Mom posted:

Mitt
Jeb
Christy
Rand
Pautat Pautacki
Jindull
Carlie [Fiorina]
Santorumt
Perry
Huckabee
Rubio
Cruz
Pentze
Bolton (!!)
Walker
McCoy (?)
Gilmore (!)
Carson

Pautacki = Former NY Gov George Pataki
Pentze = Mike Pence

That's gonna be like an all-time list, right? Jim Gilmore is thinking about running in 2016? It'll have been 15 years since he was a mediocre-at-best Virginia Governor and the last I heard his name was when Mark Warner trounced him in 2008.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Jackson Taus posted:

That's gonna be like an all-time list, right?
Needs more Zombie Harold Stassen.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

I wouldn't hesitate to vote for John Bolton.

Fried Chicken
Jan 9, 2011

Don't fry me, I'm no chicken!

Fulchrum posted:

And yet according to records, he still has the biggest presidential list of affairs by a mile.

What, because the others stuck to one mistress and Kennedy was killed? I haven't looked it up, but I'd love to see the lists of various President's and their affairs. I know it was really common for a while there.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
Goddammit I really hope Fiorina doesn't run. She's completely insufferable and would be even worse with Clinton running as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Sir Tonk posted:

Goddammit I really hope Fiorina doesn't run. She's completely insufferable and would be even worse with Clinton running as well.
She's clearly running for the VP slot under the argument that hey you can't just send up a ticket of two well-fed white dudes against the first woman candidate for President, you gotta have some gender diversity on the ticket, just think of the optics.

• Locked thread