Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
my jaw hurts so loving I wanna die... Thinking about all these missed dinners coming up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW
Drink a milkshake

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I bought a pizza to make up for some particularly disheartening video games.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Larry Parrish posted:

I bought a pizza to make up for some particularly disheartening video games.

stop. It's abot comradierie (sp?)

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

stop. It's abot comradierie (sp?)

i am having trouble channeling chill dota lately.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

my jaw hurts so loving I wanna die... Thinking about all these missed dinners coming up

create and consume a chocolate pie, its really easy, ill sharewith you my secret lazyman recipe

buy a frozen pie crust
buy a box of jell-o brand chocolate pudding&pie mix and chocolate fudge pudding&pie mix (you need one of both!!)
buy some cool whip and milk

then you do what the frozen pie crust instructions tell you to do and you mix the pudding stuff in a bowl with two cups of milk with a large spoon. then when the pie crust is ready you pour it all into the pie crust and spread it out with the spoon.

then after letting it sit in the fridge for like an hour or something you put about 2/3 of the container of cool whip on it (assuming you got the small container) and then your delicious pie is ready to enjoy

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Dexters Secret posted:

create and consume a chocolate pie, its really easy, ill sharewith you my secret lazyman recipe

buy a frozen pie crust
buy a box of jell-o brand chocolate pudding&pie mix and chocolate fudge pudding&pie mix (you need one of both!!)

then you do what the frozen pie crust instructions tell you to do and you mix the pudding stuff in a bowl with two cups of milk with a large spoon. then when the pie crust is ready you pour it all into the pie crust and spread it out with the spoon.

then after letting it sit in the fridge for like an hour or something you put about 2/3 of the container of cool whip on it (assuming you got the small container) and then your delicious pie is ready to enjoy

This sounds good

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Larry Parrish posted:

i am having trouble channeling chill dota lately.

It's fine, we get to hang out and talk and you say failfag 100x sleepy Larry-chan

I think if we all eat pizza we may start winning again

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

zen death robot posted:

It covers up the taste of spoiled meat pretty well

Spoiled meat is gonna give u food posioning but then again, lemons

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

zen death robot posted:

I made the mistake of watching more than 20 seconds of the video linked in BBGs av

the freak who bought me this... Although that tool is cool imo

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
TooL

AHungryRobot
Oct 12, 2012

Dexters Secret posted:

buy a frozen pie crust

this reminds of something i made that turned out pretty good. basically i just made a bowl of chocolate pudding as normal and added like 2 tablespoons of peanut butter and maybe half a cup or so of whipped cream. turned into really good peanut butter pudding that kicked the poo poo out of the regular stuff.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

zen death robot posted:

It covers up the taste of spoiled meat pretty well

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

i don't know why everyone is so stunned by this. i carepost about craft beers all the time, my dad invests in restaurants, of course i'm a loving foodie.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Alright, I'm about to go make some Epic Ramen With Epic Chicken Cooked By Someone Else.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Y-Hat posted:

Domino's three-topping carryout special tonight, with my usual toppings- extra cheese, philly steak, & chicken
i forgot to mention that the crust has so much garlic butter & parm on it that it's like eating one of those soft breadsticks

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox
I made sweet potato fries tossed in some olive oil with rosemary, salt and pepper and they were loving delicious. I need to work on getting consistent cuts though because the smaller ones burnt up in the oven.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

PantsBandit posted:

I made sweet potato fries tossed in some olive oil with rosemary, salt and pepper and they were loving delicious. I need to work on getting consistent cuts though because the smaller ones burnt up in the oven.

do you have a gas or electric oven?

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

do you have a gas or electric oven?

:gas:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

I don't know why they would burn up like that, was thinking it was an electric stove, which does that to me

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

I don't know why they would burn up like that, was thinking it was an electric stove, which does that to me

Yeah I just need to get some new knives. All my kitchen knives have gotten dull as hell so I was trying to cut that thing up with a steak knife and ended up with some cuts too small for the cook time.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

its what happens when the oven is hot

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Larry Parrish posted:

its what happens when the oven is hot

:stonk:

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

Can you have pho?

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Eye of Widesauron posted:

Can you have pho?

thats a great idea actually

We have a great Vietnamese place hete

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Pho is extremely win and filling

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

I want Pho in my face right the gently caress now.

Some siracha sauce and some of that bubble tea

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Some of that bubble tea.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Widestancer can you make pho? Doesn't it take weeks or some poo poo like that?

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

Widestancer can you make pho? Doesn't it take weeks or some poo poo like that?

If you boil bones to get the marrow it takes a little longer but it's no big deal.

You can get away with beef broth and beef chunks if you're short on time.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I think I'll pick up a BLT on an everything bagel on my way into work this fine day.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
the marrow is the only way I've ever had it and it's so drat Good

The place here is called rice and noodle and they have those French Vietnamese sandwiches too. So good

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW
After school, I'm gonna pig out on a bunch of 1 dollar pizza.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
It's always dinnertime somewhere

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

:megadeath:

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW
Didn't eat pizza instead ate a McDouble and medium fries. McDs has good rear end fries.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wootman posted:

Didn't eat pizza instead ate a McDouble and medium fries. McDs has good rear end fries.

Countdown to pho: 60 mins

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

Wootman posted:

Hell yeah. Gamer pro tip: Ask for dipping sauce with your fries and they'll give it to you for free. I always get the buffalo sauce.

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

Countdown to pho: 60 mins

Take pictures dude

PantsBandit posted:

Hell yeah. Gamer pro tip: Ask for dipping sauce with your fries and they'll give it to you for free. I always get the buffalo sauce.

BBQ sauce or you aren't a true gamer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Wootman posted:

Popeye's has way better fries (at least here) and I'm going to eat there again somewhere this week

• Locked thread