Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

philkop posted:

What's a "fair price", feel free to pm.

Looking to make a project tele and these would be nice

Could I email you since I don't have pms? I'll try my best to work out something good for you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Science
Mar 8, 2006
diplodocus + mortarboard = party

Kilometers Davis posted:

Someone buy my BKP Piledriver set. I'll give you a fair price and toss you two 500k BKP pots that pair perfectly.
six string? what's your email

edit: wait this is not the pickup I thought it was! nevermind, I am vaguely interested in the bridge but don't want to split it up.

Professor Science fucked around with this message at 21:07 on Dec 20, 2014

philkop
Oct 19, 2008

Chomp chomp chomp...We have the legendary Magic Beans
Goon Made Wallets

Kilometers Davis posted:

Could I email you since I don't have pms? I'll try my best to work out something good for you!

Philkop at g mail

If someone else wants it let week have it. Last thing I need is another project. But no one else is biting, and the price is right :)

Schlieren
Jan 7, 2005

LEZZZZZZZZZBIAN CRUSH

$270 firm

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Professor Science posted:

six string? what's your email

edit: wait this is not the pickup I thought it was! nevermind, I am vaguely interested in the bridge but don't want to split it up.

We'll talk if philkop and I don't work something out. I would prefer to sell them together since moving the single neck would be a little more tough but it could work.

philkop posted:

Philkop at g mail

If someone else wants it let week have it. Last thing I need is another project. But no one else is biting, and the price is right :)

Emailed you!

KingSlime
Mar 20, 2007
Wake up with the Kin-OH GOD WHAT IS THAT?!
I'm not looking to trade (unless you have a Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro or S 8.4, or other high-end android tablets!) but if anyone is interested, I'm selling a Roland TD4 for about $540 at SA-Mart. It's several years old and has some wear-and-tear but still works great and my asking price is well below what you see in eBay. You can check out the thread for specific details. I've also got a Yamaha EZ-200 Keyboard and a Peavy KB1 amp.

I'm open to reasonable offers, though I'm not looking for other music gear at the moment.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3689266

philkop
Oct 19, 2008

Goon Made Wallets
Anyone have a line 6 m9 they would part with.

I recent bought and returned a pod hd.

The effects were stellar, but I wasnt thrilled with the amp modeling. Plus I really wanted expression pedal control of the looper which isn't available on the HD like it is on the m9 and 13

I have a alter ego v2 delay id trade with some cash

firebad57
Dec 29, 2008
https://reverb.com/item/410397-digitech-jamman-stereo-2010s-blue

Selling a Digitech Jamman Stereo for $175+ shipping on Reverb, but I'd be happy to give a better price to a goon. My favorite loop pedal that I've used, but I just don't need a dedicated one outside of my Zoom G5.

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン

i'm still trying to sell these things so if anyone's interested in either one send me a line or some prices i'm up to haggling

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Possibly (and sadly) selling my Moog MF Trem and MF Delay if anyone's interested. They're top quality pedals but I can't get them to not pop with my setup and I'm an anal retard about that kind of thing. Also have a bunch of other pedals to sort out so I'll be posting more soon.

butros
Aug 2, 2007

I believe the signs of the reptile master

Kilometers Davis posted:

Possibly (and sadly) selling my Moog MF Trem and MF Delay if anyone's interested. They're top quality pedals but I can't get them to not pop with my setup and I'm an anal retard about that kind of thing. Also have a bunch of other pedals to sort out so I'll be posting more soon.

What you thinking ish for the delay

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

butros posted:

What you thinking ish for the delay

same but with the trem, but kilo have you thought about using a looper pedal and put the two pedals in a series so you'd be engaging/disengaging with the looper in your pedal series instead of turning on/off the moog?

ie drives>ect>loop(moog trem>moog delay)>amp

that way you can turn them on and off while they are bypassed and engage them by hitting the looper on/off instead?

I have one of this guys loopers http://saturnworkspedals.com/shop/utilities/looper

and I have all my delays/mods in the loop so I can go from unmodded to fill reverb/delay/vibrato craziness with just one stomp and return back with just one stomp too

Smash it Smash hit fucked around with this message at 15:43 on Dec 27, 2014

Schpyder
Jun 13, 2002

Attackle Grackle

I was really confused by the above post until I figured out that what that dude was calling a looper pedal is not what most people conventionally think of as a looper pedal.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Schpyder posted:

I was really confused by the above post until I figured out that what that dude was calling a looper pedal is not what most people conventionally think of as a looper pedal.

yeah haha that's why I posted the link, they are awesome little tools to get around frustrating stuff like pops and too many pedal stomping at a certain transition.

also I rarely see bands use them and I think they are neat

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

Loops are neat and the best way (imo) to run rack gear without having a fridge

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

The loop idea is a great one but it's not really what I'm going for. Trying to downsize in as many ways as I can.

Anyway, for you two interested in the minifoogers, $30 off their new price shipped. The pedals work perfectly and are both in really, really good condition.

philkop
Oct 19, 2008

Goon Made Wallets
Threw some of this on CL but I figured I'd post here too. I live in Orlando FL and I'm willing to travel up to 2 hours to meet you half way or something if your really interested (only for amps obviously.)

Album: http://imgur.com/a/98kBr

Roland JC120: $555

If your interested in this amp, than you already know what its all about. Great Cleans. Takes pedals well. Onboard distortion is poo poo. This is one of the newer models with the effects loop.

Roland JC55: $455

Little brother to the JC 120. I'm keeping which ever of the two I don't sell first. Sounds close enough to the JC with a slightly honkier midheavy element to the sound. I prefer the character of the 55, but the 120 has the kind of ballsy in your face sound that only a 2x12 can provide.

Carvin V16 Tube Amp: $250

Great little blues box. Comparable to a Blues Jr. Firm on price, its a great deal. Only selling because I am buying the larger version of the same amp. Loud enough for gigs/jams. Can keep up with a drummer no problem. Gets nice and dirty.

Ernie Ball Stereo Panner Pedal P06165: $90

A volume pedal for one or two amps or instruments. Pretty cool. I used it as an ABY for a long time. Works great as a regular volume pedal too. Built solid as a tank. I don't need a dedicated volume pedal anymore so I'm letting it go.

Ditto Looper: $75

Its the Ditto Looper. Nuff Said. For $75, I'd throw in the power cable.

Yamaha 12 String: Make me an offer

Tired of seeing this gather dust. I never use it as a 12 string anyways. Right now its tuned up as a 6 string in an open slide tuning.

Trades I'm looking for:

Distortion Pedal - Specifically a Shredmaster or Box of Rock (or clones)
Pedaltrain 2 with hardcase
Telecaster

Mostly looking to sell, but feel free to shoot me some offers.

philkop
Oct 19, 2008

Goon Made Wallets

Schlieren posted:

Still selling my Zvex Double Rock...

Just posted a bunch of stuff I'm looking to trade/sell

I'd definitely want your double rock, but can't spend money.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
If anyone in the Southeast (I live in Cola,SC) is interested in either a excellent condition ampeg v4 or an aria sg bass/guitar (78/72 respectively) hmu.

not super hard trying to get rid of them but willing to get rid of to buds if interested.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
also because kilometer is a horrible influence, I am probably going to get rid of my dispatch master for 150 shipped to continental US.

Schlieren
Jan 7, 2005

LEZZZZZZZZZBIAN CRUSH

philkop posted:

Just posted a bunch of stuff I'm looking to trade/sell

I'd definitely want your double rock, but can't spend money.

Unfortunately my musical wish list is two (expensive) pedals long / a bunch of different fancy (expensive) microphones

butros
Aug 2, 2007

I believe the signs of the reptile master

Anyone out there interested in an LXM Little Martin in black?

I'm in Brooklyn, but could ship to folks in the US. Shoot me an email at maishaikosawa at gmail dot com if you fancy.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Anyone looking for a Custom wound PAF humbucker? no cover no pot but surprisingly no prone to feedback anymore than my other guitars. can send pix if interested Purple/green wiring visible or could put that in my '72 Aria SG if you'd rather have that HB instead.

Smash it Smash hit fucked around with this message at 02:04 on Jan 7, 2015

JohnnySmitch
Oct 20, 2004

Don't touch me there - Noone has that right.
I'm planning on listing a couple pedals on Reverb soon - before I do, is anyone here interested in an EHX B9 Organ Machine or a Vox Lil' Looper?

havelock
Jan 20, 2004

IGNORE ME
Soiled Meat

JohnnySmitch posted:

I'm planning on listing a couple pedals on Reverb soon - before I do, is anyone here interested in an EHX B9 Organ Machine or a Vox Lil' Looper?

Why are you ditching the B9?

JohnnySmitch
Oct 20, 2004

Don't touch me there - Noone has that right.

havelock posted:

Why are you ditching the B9?

I got both the B9 and new C9, and I can only justify keeping one. The B9 has better overall organ sounds, but the C9 is a little more useful for me with the extra gimmick models (I'm really just using the pedal for gimmick stuff).

Gotta say - both pedals impressed the hell out of me; pretty amazing tracking and sound quality! I really like dialing the mix down on them to add texture to a more standard guitar sound too (really fills out clean stuff nicely).

Schlieren
Jan 7, 2005

LEZZZZZZZZZBIAN CRUSH

JohnnySmitch posted:

I've got my pedal on there for like $100 less than anybody else's of the same model and it ain't selling, feel free to list and sell here simultaneously because I bet yours aren't going anywhere any time soon either :)

Panterica
Oct 24, 2003

Panterica fucked around with this message at 19:06 on Jan 20, 2015

Jotun
May 8, 2005

Come on, touch it. You know you want to.
Crosspost from SA Mart, but I've got a Novation Launchpad S for sale - it's in great shape, has only been lightly used and always treated very well. Still looks/works good as new. These things are fun as hell and I hate to give mine up but Santa decided to hit me with a Push controller so I don't really need or have room for both right now in my recording space! Asking $100 shipped w/ original box.

7 Bowls of Wrath
Mar 30, 2007
Thats so metal.

Smash it Smash hit posted:

also because kilometer is a horrible influence, I am probably going to get rid of my dispatch master for 150 shipped to continental US.

Is the dispatch master still around? I MAY be interested if i can convince my wife to let me buy this...Ive been jonesing for something atmospheric. Can you speak to how well it works for that sort of thing as compared to just a good analog delay (carbon copy, CMAT Deeeelay)? ambient washes, etc.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

7 Bowls of Wrath posted:

Is the dispatch master still around? I MAY be interested if i can convince my wife to let me buy this...Ive been jonesing for something atmospheric. Can you speak to how well it works for that sort of thing as compared to just a good analog delay (carbon copy, CMAT Deeeelay)? ambient washes, etc.

already got rid of it :( but it is an absolutely amazing pedal. perfect for what you are talking about. I grabbed the afterneath which is more sound tracky. dispatch is definitely more versatile and pretty imho muchhhhh better than the cc if ambience is your bag (it's mine)

7 Bowls of Wrath
Mar 30, 2007
Thats so metal.

Smash it Smash hit posted:

already got rid of it :( but it is an absolutely amazing pedal. perfect for what you are talking about. I grabbed the afterneath which is more sound tracky. dispatch is definitely more versatile and pretty imho muchhhhh better than the cc if ambience is your bag (it's mine)

Balls. Probably better that you got rid of it so I can save my :10bux:... Thanks for the info about it though, this is certainly on my list now.

philkop
Oct 19, 2008

Goon Made Wallets
I have a set of fender Texas specials currently on a guitar.

Will trade for other pickups - strat or tele

Lace sensors would be nice, I dug the feel

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Kilometers Davis posted:

wanna trade an 80s ibanez ad9 in box for the mf delay?

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

wanna trade an 80s ibanez ad9 in box for the mf delay?

Nice offer and cool pedal but I don't really have a use for it right now, sorry.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
oh well. anybody else looking for a nice vintage ad-9? ive got my analog delay needs covered enough without trading it for another, but im always looking for more delays. anybody have a boss dsd-2 or ps-3 perchance?
post or pm if youre interested

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006
I want your happy place to slap you as it flies by.

Edit: well that all lasted about 3 hours on CL

iostream.h fucked around with this message at 00:18 on Jan 19, 2015

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax
So sadly, I'm dismantling my studio and will be selling off a good amount of stuff. But it's not all sad, I'm off to a new endeavor that I'll be telling you all about really soon.

I know I'll have some mics, pres, some cabling, probably a bunch of stuff I can't think of right now.

Keep your eyes peeled for an effort post soon.

Panterica
Oct 24, 2003

Panterica fucked around with this message at 19:06 on Jan 20, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schlieren
Jan 7, 2005

LEZZZZZZZZZBIAN CRUSH

HollisBrown posted:

So sadly, I'm dismantling my studio and will be selling off a good amount of stuff. But it's not all sad, I'm off to a new endeavor that I'll be telling you all about really soon.

I know I'll have some mics, pres, some cabling, probably a bunch of stuff I can't think of right now.

Keep your eyes peeled for an effort post soon.

Gentlemen, get your dicks out