Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I'm making Bacon and Egg Pie.

Put some Sriracha in it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Sir AIDS posted:

Put some Sriracha in it

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Sir AIDS posted:

Put some Sriracha in it

I don't like putting anything on it except salt and pepper.

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I'm making Bacon and Egg Pie.

its an underrated pie imo

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

also the burger king rodeo burger is some drat win

qft

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

The fact that of thee BK locations in here two closed down leaving only a food court one upsets me

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox
the cheesy gordita crunch is the best fast food item of all time

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

qnqnx posted:

The fact that of thee BK locations in here two closed down leaving only a food court one upsets me

they turned the closest bk near me into a bank lol

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

PantsBandit posted:

the cheesy gordita crunch is the best fast food item of all time

have you had a goddamn rodeo burger? It's one loving dollar!

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

they turned the closest bk near me into a bank lol

of the three BKs only one had a drive-thru and it has not been working for over half a year when it closed

now its some lovely looking seafood place that i doubt it not closing in a few months

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

I lived in DC for about a year and a half and everyone is so loving health conscious there that fast food is virtually non-existent. You can occasionally find a subway and I think there's like one McDonalds but there literally isn't a single taco bell within the city limits.

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

i had bacon and eggs last night!

tonight idk. maybe fish. i have some tilapia in the freezer.

Oil of Paris
Feb 13, 2004

100% DIRTY

Nap Ghost
this is what im making tonight: http://www.food.com/recipe/alton-browns-chicken-in-garlic-and-shallots-386252

ive made this for years and its very simple and good, especially if you make some mashed potatoes to go along with it. if youre one of the imps that are trying to learn how to cook, this is a really simple recipe, you probably have most of the ingredients already, and it makes a really nice meal with plenty of leftovers

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

Made some pan-seared salmon with broccoli last night. In terms of time commitment to quality of food, that poo poo is amazing.

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

Oil of Paris posted:

this is what im making tonight: http://www.food.com/recipe/alton-browns-chicken-in-garlic-and-shallots-386252

ive made this for years and its very simple and good, especially if you make some mashed potatoes to go along with it. if youre one of the imps that are trying to learn how to cook, this is a really simple recipe, you probably have most of the ingredients already, and it makes a really nice meal with plenty of leftovers

I need pictures of this dish

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Trying Popeyes today.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Black Baby Goku posted:

Trying Popeyes today.

You'll be disappointed most likely. The cajun fries are OK though I guess. And if you are a sperg who likes the kool-aid version of sweet tea, you're in luck.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Larry Parrish posted:

You'll be disappointed most likely. The cajun fries are OK though I guess. And if you are a sperg who likes the kool-aid version of sweet tea, you're in luck.

Spicy chicken and a coke. With fries. About to eat now.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Black Baby Goku posted:

Spicy chicken and a coke. With fries. About to eat now.

It's good for fast food chicken but it ain't no good chicken.

liquid courage
Aug 12, 2011

eh, it's still better than kfc.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Update: the chicken was good and spicy for fast food, the fries were good, biscuit was very good, not to much ice in the coke...

I give it an 8.8/10

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Oil of Paris posted:

Nice.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

today i tried the spicy chicken crunchwrap slider from taco bell.

I do not recommend it. It was edible but it definitely nothing special. Not gonna get it again. then again i dont like taco bell that much so your mileage may vary.

liquid courage
Aug 12, 2011

yeah, if you eat at taco bell you really need a tolerance for the the same lovely ingredients thrown together in a slightly different way. making some chicken soup for dinner tonight. gonna wrap myself up in a blanket, eat soup and play videogames. also, bbg, i'd recommend giving their red beans & rice or mashed potatoes & gravy a try. won't blow yr mind, but their gravy is pretty alright. for my money, the best fried chicken i've had is at roscoe's chicken and waffles, because chicken and waffles is some drat win. i think their secret is in the brine.

Mr.Fahrenheit
Dec 27, 2012
only good thing about nebraska is that we have an above average fast food chain that doesn't seem to exist outside of here. I ate there today

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Mr.Fahrenheit posted:

only good thing about nebraska is that we have an above average fast food chain that doesn't seem to exist outside of here. I ate there today

whats it called

Mr.Fahrenheit
Dec 27, 2012

Black Baby Goku posted:

whats it called

Runza. I like their fries

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Mr.Fahrenheit posted:

Runza. I like their fries

is it in Omaha? I might drive through trhere this summer

Mr.Fahrenheit
Dec 27, 2012

Black Baby Goku posted:

is it in Omaha? I might drive through trhere this summer

I would be really surprised if it wasn't, but I can't 100% confirm since I don't go to Omaha a lot.

Mr.Fahrenheit
Dec 27, 2012
Oh also their burgers aren't that great, but I think everything else on the menu is pretty nice

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
sgetti but this time with vodka sauce

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW
I'm gonna eat the typical hispanic dinner of rice and beans with chicken.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

i got the oven fixed finally so my mom is making us all roast with carrots and diced potatoes, cooked with the roast so they taste extra yummy. it's going to be so good.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Dexters Secret posted:

i got the oven fixed finally so my mom is making us all roast with carrots and diced potatoes, cooked with the roast so they taste extra yummy. it's going to be so good.

Lmao.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

today i had rice with spicy korean pork

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

do you not have a mom that loves you knuc

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Dexters Secret posted:

This has got to be one of the stupidest things I've ever read.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

If your mom loves you she wouldn't make you food for a 5 year old. Please.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Wormskull posted:

This has got to be one of the stupidest things I've ever read.

sorry but im unironically excited for a homecooked deal made by my mother

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.Fahrenheit
Dec 27, 2012
my mom hates me and just gives me dog food

• Locked thread