Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

:soe: : Because gently caress you, that's why.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot
Are there busses? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bpAkAkLFTE

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
There's a french guy apparently playing. Highlights are finding a small office building with absolutely zero loot in the desks and filing cabinets. That said, he did run over some zombies in a pickup truck.

http://www.twitch.tv/aiekillu

Edit: Oh he was driving the truck and a bear killed him from the outside.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

I'm so happy dayz 2015 has reduced the buses to zero and added in sowing instead

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Wow, those event tickets and stuff seem spectacularly stupid

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

Frog Act posted:

Wow, those event tickets and stuff seem spectacularly stupid

If the core gameplay is fun I think they could be pretty cool :shobon:

lizardhunt
Feb 7, 2010

agreed ->

ethanol posted:

I'm so happy dayz 2015 has reduced the buses to zero and added in sowing instead

I miss the days when vehicles were rare and used for quick but risky transport. I don't miss them being every 50 feet on servers, or spergs hoarding every vehicle on the server into a camp and getting very upset when anyone wanted to have fun with them.

Basically, vehicles as the end-game was awesome.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

the Hype train is real with regards to this game and most people don't really care and that is what really pisses me off.

Vulcan
Mar 24, 2005
Motobike
But Smeds deserves our :20bux:, after all I have full faith in him since he delivered on bringing us EQ Next

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
Do not pay for this freemium game early access you guys, just don't.

Dvsilverwing
Jan 17, 2009

Frog Act posted:

I mean, does it have zombies, guns, vehicles, and some amount of features? I can deal with launch day issues if it's playable. Though I'm not sure what those event tickets and stuff are supposed to be and feel like that doesn't augur well for their payment model

A few cars are in, a few guns are in, zombies with a few different models are in, some different types of wildlife are in, a crafting system is in, PvP and PvE servers are in.

Event tickets are basically admissions to one-off gamemodes like a Battle Royale type of thing. Something that isn't actually necessary for gameplay, but just to dick around in and probably win some sort of customization for your character by placing 1st. As for what a "Launch Crate" is and how it differs from a "Air Supply Crate", hell if I know.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

emanresu tnuocca posted:

Do not pay for this freemium game early access you guys, just don't.

TOO LATE

I'll be on mid-morning tomorrow EST. What mumble channel we using?

LuciferMorningstar
Aug 12, 2012

VIDEO GAME MODIFICATION IS TOTALLY THE SAME THING AS A FEMALE'S BODY AND CLONING SAID MODIFICATION IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS RAPE, GUYS!!!!!!!
My stream is up, I assume Lonely Bridge's thing is still going. Links are in the OP. Post yours if you want to show this game to other goons.

suboptimal posted:

I'll be on mid-morning tomorrow EST. What mumble channel we using?

We've got a channel in the CTS Mumble. Details in the OP.

Shadefyre
Jan 6, 2010
For some reason I bought into this, collecting early-access survival games is like a sickness. I'll probably pop onto CTS once this is done downloading, depending on whether I can log in or not.

Knifegrab
Jul 30, 2014

Gadzooks! I'm terrified of this little child who is going to stab me with a knife. I must wrest the knife away from his control and therefore gain the upperhand.
I know you guys are already using CTS for this game, but you are all welcome to also use Reticulated Splines mumble for it as well. I know a lot of the people in this thread will remember that mumble from Rust days.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

hahaha looks like their websites down once again

Dvsilverwing
Jan 17, 2009

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

Yeah the H1Z1 launchpad won't even connect for me.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
lol at anyone who paid for this

cutie
Oct 22, 2010
nice game

Grimby
Sep 12, 2002
gently caress, I'm actually considering buying this and I'm quoted in the OP saying don't buy it... What the gently caress is wrong with me?

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Grimby posted:

gently caress, I'm actually considering buying this and I'm quoted in the OP saying don't buy it... What the gently caress is wrong with me?

You are on medication atm

Azerban
Oct 28, 2003

Grimby posted:

GAME ERROR G99

Grimby
Sep 12, 2002
Thanks for talking me down guys.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Grimby posted:

here's a screenshot of me playing

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

ethanol posted:

here's a screenshot of me playing

yahoo? shameful

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Eonwe posted:

yahoo? shameful

whenever I open up chrome it opens up google and yahoo tabs now and I haven't been half assed enough to fix it

Grimby
Sep 12, 2002

Eonwe posted:

yahoo? shameful

Yahoo looks more interesting than this game at the moment.

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Third World Reggin posted:

lol at anyone who paid for this

Even I didn't buy into this turd.

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

North Korea?

IRSmurf
Mar 27, 2010

Alright, some of you have had your fun. Log out now to make room for the rest of us.

Givin
Jan 24, 2008
Givin of the Internet Hates You
Thanks to all you dumb fucks for buying an even shittier DayZ making all SOE services piss over and die. I can't even log in to Real Game Everquest because of this piece of poo poo.

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

Givin posted:

Thanks to all you dumb fucks for buying an even shittier DayZ making all SOE services piss over and die. I can't even log in to Real Game Everquest because of this piece of poo poo.

This post is easily worth the $20 I spent.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

Givin posted:

you are bad, stop posting

Kimsemus posted:

This post is easily worth the $20 I spent.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Givin posted:

the infection is spreading

Givin
Jan 24, 2008
Does this mean I'm blacklisted from playing with GOONS? Well gently caress.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

Givin posted:

Does this mean I'm blacklisted from playing with GOONS? Well gently caress.

no it just means your an idiot

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Givin posted:

:golf:

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Givin posted:

did you change all your characters to blood elves yet

Givin
Jan 24, 2008

Blazing Zero posted:

no it just means your an idiot

Aight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Givin
Jan 24, 2008

Anime Curator posted:

did you change all your characters to blood elves yet

No but I made a metric fuckton of golds from slut plate, plus a side fortune from good transmog stuff from my salvage yard.

EDIT: Also not playing WoW anymore so cheerio to that subforom. I'm sure the post quality will go up significantly without me.

Givin fucked around with this message at 03:10 on Jan 16, 2015

• Locked thread