Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Liar Lyre posted:

Don't ask why I'm watching TMZ, but this is pretty cool. Sorry for the size, I'm mobile posting.

He is at every PWG show, and always wears wrestling shirts on TMZ. He was wearing a Bullet Club shirt recently, and I remember him wearing a Willy Mack shirt pretty often too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Shine posted:

Wrestling has given lots of people the impression that being ~200lbs lean (not 200lbs chubby goon) is "small," but if you took a guy like Dolph Ziggler (billed at 213lbs) or Internet fitness insane person Martin Berkhan (200lbs @ 6% bodyfat), put them in a tank top and stuck them into a typical gym, they'd look like beasts compared to most people there. They'd still look small next to modern bodybuilding monsters like Ronnie Coleman, but hell, so would Arnold.

Ronnie Coleman's heart would explode if he had to sprint more than 20 feet.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Crossposting from the weird fanart thread

Politicalrancor
Jan 29, 2008

Shine posted:

Wrestling has given lots of people the impression that being ~200lbs lean (not 200lbs chubby goon) is "small," but if you took a guy like Dolph Ziggler (billed at 213lbs) or Internet fitness insane person Martin Berkhan (200lbs @ 6% bodyfat), put them in a tank top and stuck them into a typical gym, they'd look like beasts compared to most people there. They'd still look small next to modern bodybuilding monsters like Ronnie Coleman, but hell, so would Arnold.

that dude's belly button looks like a pussy

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Pretty Lady Blob posted:

I want to hang this up in my house

Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

Pretty Lady Blob posted:

Is that the intrepid traveler Paul London's time machine/phonebooth???

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

Politicalrancor posted:

that dude's belly button looks like a pussy

Sometimes a belly button is just a belly button

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Pretty Lady Blob posted:

I it weren't for the Tardis and Fenris I'd assume this was a wrestling-themed version of Meet the Pyro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUhOnX8qt3I

In retrospect I would buy a Kane DVD that had classic Kane matches with constant cuts to Meet the Pyro-style Kane CGI POVversions of what was happening.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib

ZenVulgarity posted:

Sometimes a belly button is just a belly button

This post reminds me of the post in one of these threads a while back where a guy had a tattoo of Goldberg on his abdomen but Goldberg was nude and the guys belly button ring doubled as a cock piercing on Goldberg and yes I hate myself for remembering this.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

I know there was speculation that Punk's first opponent would be a bad fighter, but this is ridiculous.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

fatherdog posted:

In retrospect I would buy a Kane DVD that had classic Kane matches with constant cuts to Meet the Pyro-style Kane CGI POVversions of what was happening.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

TL posted:

This post reminds me of the post in one of these threads a while back where a guy had a tattoo of Goldberg on his abdomen but Goldberg was nude and the guys belly button ring doubled as a cock piercing on Goldberg and yes I hate myself for remembering this.

link

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Keith Olbermann is having none of this poo poo.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

fatherdog posted:

I it weren't for the Tardis and Fenris I'd assume this was a wrestling-themed version of Meet the Pyro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUhOnX8qt3I

I still want to start a Kickstarter to have Big Show do a live-action reenactment of Meet the Heavy.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib

Googling that will take me down a rabbit hole I have no desire to enter. It's real, trust me.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Here's a link(NSFW obviously). I gotta say though man, it's kinda cheesy to just rip off someone else's tattoo and I'd suggest getting an original concept before putting it permanently on your body

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Thauros posted:

Here's a link(NSFW obviously). I gotta say though man, it's kinda cheesy to just rip off someone else's tattoo and I'd suggest getting an original concept before putting it permanently on your body

goldberg looks way too relaxed and the penis isn't even erect, what kind of nude wrestler belly button tattoo/piercing is this

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

This is for a show that costs 10$

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Thauros posted:

King Bahamut
Nov 12, 2003
internet internet lama sabacthani
I don't know what prompted it, but rewatching Floyd Mayweather-Big Show I kinda think that might be the best executed celebrity match ever. Mayweather took bumps, sold, played a great heel (because he is), and even though he went over it was well justified. What other celebrity angles are out there where people really played along to get the talent over

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Haha, remember at the start of that they tried to make Mayweather the babyface?

ironcladfolly
May 22, 2007

Devil's Favorite Doggie

Seems obvious.

Nerokerubina
Jun 7, 2007

I think swords are neat. Do you think swords are neat?!

King Bahamut posted:

I don't know what prompted it, but rewatching Floyd Mayweather-Big Show I kinda think that might be the best executed celebrity match ever. Mayweather took bumps, sold, played a great heel (because he is), and even though he went over it was well justified. What other celebrity angles are out there where people really played along to get the talent over

lawrence taylor-bam bam bigelow is the classic match that is way better than it ought be (because bam bam owns a lot)

kevin federline was surprisingly good when he was on raw for a bit. also he has a win over John Cena

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Neodoomium posted:

Haha, remember at the start of that they tried to make Mayweather the babyface?

That was great. The feud started with Big Show attacking Rey Mysterio(who I think was injured at the time?) and Mayweather made the save, but he was so unlikable that the crowd turned on him pretty much the first time they let him talk and they were forced to turn Big Show face.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

I was watching a video review of WWE 2K15 and the guys (Giant Bomb) were laughing about how completely awful they handled the CM Punk is Leaving angle and this, combined with the Mayweather thing, reminded me that WWE is basically incapable of booking and only scored with Daniel Bryan out of complete dumb luck.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Neodoomium posted:

I was watching a video review of WWE 2K15 and the guys (Giant Bomb) were laughing about how completely awful they handled the CM Punk is Leaving angle and this, combined with the Mayweather thing, reminded me that WWE is basically incapable of booking and only scored with Daniel Bryan out of complete dumb luck.

And they tried their hardest to NOT luck out with Bryan.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

K-Fed's heel promos were actually great

Dario the Wop
Oct 11, 2007

Hell-Sent, Heaven-Bent
K-Fed could've been a manager, full-time. Seriously, he could've been the new Jimmy Hart. And not in the Hogan parasite way.

Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

IIRC Kfed's WWE stint was the catalyst of his split with Britney Spears who ridiculed him for it before the whole divorce and subsequent meltdown

Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

Double post sorry :(

Edit: Kfed also has 2 wins over cena if I'm not mistaken

Eleanor Pwnsevelt fucked around with this message at 12:37 on Jan 17, 2015

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.

(Rock + Muhammad Ali)

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

please come back k-fed we miss you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFp8S9xyB0I

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

That shirt is loving amazing. As is KUSHIDA as modern-day Ricky Fuji.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.
Today's Fantasticmania was pretty fun!

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

Chinston Wurchill posted:

Today's Fantasticmania was pretty fun!

Can we purchase her shirt? maybe mask as well?

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice

yaaaay milano!

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

If I know anything about female Japanese wrestlers it's that the more adorable they are the more likely they are to have a stiff kick to the face as a finisher. So I guess she has legit murdered at least 4 people in the ring?

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

GAYMIEN SANDOW posted:

If I know anything about female Japanese wrestlers it's that the more adorable they are the more likely they are to have a stiff kick to the face as a finisher. So I guess she has legit murdered at least 4 people in the ring?

she's not a wrestler, she does weather for some Japanese tv program and apparently throws wrestling terms in the forecast all the time since she's a huge fan. She's done commentary for at least the past two Fantasticamanias.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rand McNally
May 20, 2007
This popped up on Facebook.

...good for him. I guess.