Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
LIBERALS WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN A LANDSLIDE

Fulchrum posted:

PETA are annoying, when have they ever engaged in something that could be credibly called terrorism?

So it turns out it may have been ALF work that I attributed to PETA (they did put up a lot of money to bail people out though) SPLC on eco terrorism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene
Probably the Symbionese Liberation Army. Depending on how they count "terrorist acts" possibly also the Black Panthers. The Sterling Hall Bombing and other anti-war actions are probably included.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Some people have been saying to me that they think this thing would be better if I just picked a handful of the stuff and just used that. The problem there is that I have no real clue what you guys will find good. Every week the things that get the most responses from you is always completely different than what I would have expected. Since I'm not a good judge, I figure I'll just stick with bringing across whatever this thread hasn't seen.

Anyway, part 2!

Meranwhile, in the Politoons thread 5 days ago....

"When the news doesn't purposefully offend innocent people, free speech is DEAD! Now, about how insulting Palin is unacceptable..."

Yes, I certainly know that its the people who try NOT to offend muslims that are the REAL Islamaphobes.

When will they get the courage to offend people for no good reason.

If you object to speech having any consequences at all, you are NOT part of this movement.

If they REALLY wanted President Obama at the event they would have loving INVITED HIM!

Ah yes, the well known American City of Paris, France. What country is Obama in charge of, again?

Oh no, now they'll be able to strike INDIVIDUALS in the US....just as soon as they get there. Aaaaany day now.

You guys need the title again, don't you?

quote:

And our next contestant on [dramatic voice]”Idiot…Of…The…Week”[/dramatic voice] [fading echo]…

Aka, the 'True, but against our narrative' section.

Ideas from the 19th century are progressive compared to what Conservatives think. What else do you need to say?

quote:

I’ve always enjoyed posting on message boards, but because I enjoy a nice debate, and too many people don’t really comprehend what a debate is, I find myself often without one to post on. The one I’m currently using (other than a few I run myself) is one run by what would be considered by some, “extremist” Christians. By “extremist” I’m using the media’s definition, which is actually laughable, since other than a handful of nutcases that few people really consider Christians, what the media portrays as “extremist” Christians are simply those who believe the Bible.

Anyway, the topic of Iran’s treatment of homosexuals came up, and the response was rather interesting. “Extremist” Christians are often accused of hating homosexuals and wanting them executed. But the tongue-in-cheek response to the issue of Iran’s death penalty for homosexuals was “Let’s start with the adulterers…” What the poster meant was sin is sin and if society is willing to tolerate executing people for adultery (and what society ever did within the past 500 years?) then they can talk about execution for other moral sins.

Several years ago I participated in a message board specifically for debating religion and homosexuality. In was a lively discussion. One morning, though, the debate was interrupted as terrorists flew airplanes into buildings–that would have been September 11, 2001. One of the homosexuals who posted frequently and also lived in New York, wrote to say that while he was okay his “partner” was missing. Immediately the Christians that had been debating him, sent notes of encouragement, concern and told him they were praying for his friend’s safety. While there were other homosexuals and Liberals who participated, defending homosexuality as moral, they oddly remained silent. Finally the man posted that his “partner” had managed to contact him, and he was okay. After that, though, the “fire” had gone out of many of the homosexuals who posted, because they saw that rather than being hate-filled bigots, those they were debating against were more willing to show love and compassion than those taking their side. The debate never again rose to the level it had, and the site itself closed down a few months later as the company hosting it closed down in the wake of 9/11.

We are now in a war against people that see all homosexuals as criminals needing death, and all women as chattel to be hidden and subdued. While the term “extremist” means little when referring to Christians, it marks a wide difference between mainstream Islam, and those that use it to further violence and bloodshed. But isn’t it interesting that the Left are so willing for us to cut and run, and abandon those they claim to have such compassion for?

Few noted that while Matthew Shepherd became a martyr for “hate crimes” the reality was that those that killed him received a more lenient sentence than the vast majority on the right wished for. The two murderers, indeed, should have been executed for the crime. It was the “compassionate” left that pushed a prison sentence instead.

As I noted on my blog a while back…

Now, me, when four Black girls beat three white women while shouting racial slurs, I would call that a hate crime, but the police, using their amazing powers of “discernment” labeled it a mere assault, and the girls were given minimal sentences.

When a homosexual man raped, stabbed, strangled and beat a coworker who he knew was a devout Catholic, because he disagreed with her religious views, then stuffed her bloody body in a crawl space under the floor of his apartment, I would have thought it was a hate crime. But no, the police said it was just another murder.

When three self-proclaimed Satanists burned nine churches to the ground, me, in my naïveté assumed it was definitely a hate crime. But no, the police in their inimitable wisdom declared that it was merely a college prank.

When a gunman, shouting anti-Christian slurs, murdered nine church members in a Fort Worth church, I also, foolishly, assumed it would have been hate crime. But, once again, the police declared that the incident was definitely not a hate crime, but simply the act of a deranged man.

In the news a while back Senate Democrats attached their so-called hate-crime amendment to an appropriations bill for our military in Iraq, attempting to hold our troops for hostage to force an unconstitutional law down America’s throat. Those in the Middle East that enjoy hanging homosexuals benefited as military appropriations were held up. It passed the Senate, which forced Bush to veto it, and therefore delayed funding for the troops. Bush wisely vetoed it every time, because law enforcement has demonstrated, as I pointed out above, that “hate crimes” are arbitrarily and capriciously determined, making them meaningless and abusive.

Ultimately neither the House nor the Senate were willing to show true compassion, both for the troops as well as for Americans who will suffer from a bad law that should never have made it out of either house.

America needs more protection from the “compassion” of Liberals than from the “hate” of those that Liberals themselves obviously hate.

For those of you who wisely tl;dr'd, here, lemme summarise. "Liberals think we hate homosexuals, but one time, after 9/11, I remember that a small group of christians on a site totally stopped calling a gay man an abomination for a day. So we're obviously the good guys. Also, muslims are total savages, but Liberals never criticize them. And hate crime laws are never used to protect white straight males, so obviously they're completely unfair - how dare Democrats use a rider to trya nd get them through, that makes them scum!"

You might be a liberal if you respect international decency and standards more than restrictions on a womans choice.

Well, except for the fact that the latter group never gets the word terrorist applied to them ever.

YESSS!!!! FEED THE CRAZY EGOTISTS! DO IT!!!!!

The Oklahoma City Bombings and countless abortion clinic bombings. Oh, nothing? Thought so.

And yet, somehow this didn't apply when a white Republican was in office. Gee, what could have made the law injust now?

...I'm as lost as all of you are, though the title

quote:

Polls & Other Fairy Tales

Makes it clear that Unskewing Polls is back with a vengeance.

Beheading is ALWAYS terrorism. Just look at well known terrorist, Henry the Eighth

"I mean, there are none in this room with me objecting to it, so CLEARLY none are doing it at all!"

poo poo, I forgot it was still 2013.

You know Ben Ghazi. He's the closest the Republicans have to a credible opponent against Hilary.

Someone mind telling me how this is not a threat against a sitting US president?

quote:

The man gushed joyously as he spoke of the wonders of modern architecture, it’s purposeful design, ingenious versatility and open functionality.

“Take these doors for example,” he said with a flourish of his hand, “They tell us that the architect designed the building to be an open structure, available for people to enter and exit. The doors allow us the freedom to enter and leave but also bring in items and take items out. Such foresight makes the building more functional as we can then include those things we deem necessary as we use the building.”

With that he lifted a chain saw laying near him, and revved it up. With a quick turn, to smile at us, he proceeded to cut a large hole in the wall of the building. As the wall material fell away, he stepped aside, then walked through the hole. Once inside he beamed back out at us, shut the chainsaw down and stood, looking proudly at the damage he’d done.

Finally another watching him asked, “What point are you trying to make ruining the wall?”

“Ruining the wall, I simply utilized the architectural concept of entry to enter the building.”

“But the door’s right over there. Why cut a hold in the wall?”

“I didn’t want to walk to the door, so I made my own ‘door’ following the buildings open entry design.”

“What?!?” we all asked totally baffled at his explanation.

“If the architects designed the building with a doorway, then they intended for the building to be open to entry from the outside. Cutting my own entry simply makes that process easier.”

“But it also makes a mess, not to mention an insecure opening. The building isn’t safe now. Anyone can walk through there.”

As he spoke another man cut yet another hole in the building and walked through. He placed something inside the building approached another wall, and cut an exit.

Our speaker turned to us with glee.

“See, it’s an open design, made to be adapted to the need of the time.”

He was still smiling as we heard the building creak, and the smile only left his face once he noticed the wall shifting. A split second before the building collapsed on him we saw a momentary glimpse of realization. Then there was nothing but rubble.

Our Constitution was designed with Amendments, originally an effort to assure several states that the new Federal government would not attempt to wrest too much power. The US Constitution was intended as chains, so to speak, on the Federal government to limit it’s power. Originally that was the limit of its “jurisdiction”—the Federal government. But it allowed for Amendments.

I was raised being taught that the US Constitution is an “elastic document” which was not very clearly explained then. Now I understand that as a rationalization for bypassing the Amendment process and allowing the courts to redefine the meaning of the Constitution to something the Founders never intended. The idea that the Constitution allowed Amendments was used as a rationalization for further changing the Constitution by other means—judicial fiat. The equivalent of ripping a hole in the wall with a chainsaw because the door is either too far away, or too difficult to open. With similar consequences.
The Supreme court doing what it says they're supposed to do in the constitution is UNCONSTITUIONAL!

Also, if people can't use your building and need to keep modifying it, why do you think its such a good building?

Special guest writer Latuff. Also, Obama sure is like that scary, scary man, Will Rogers.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Look the building was designed to keep blacks chained in the basement, don't you dare break them out or you'll ruin the beautiful architectural flow.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

Fulchrum posted:

Oh no, now they'll be able to strike INDIVIDUALS in the US....just as soon as they get there. Aaaaany day now.

Meanwhile, in an alternate universe where everyone had internet access in the mid-50s...

"I can't wait for the commies to find all our names and addresses in the phone book."

Seven Force
Nov 9, 2005

WARNING!

BOSS IS APPROACHING!!!

SEVEN FORCE

--ACTIONS--

SHITPOSTING

LOVE LOVE DANCING

Fulchrum posted:

You know Ben Ghazi. He's the closest the Republicans have to a credible opponent against Hilary.

Isn't "Ben Ghazi" a joke? Did they take a joke response to a nonsense cause seriously??

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

The Benghazi poo poo is just astoundingly depressing when seen in the context of this thread. Every single time it comes up. Depressing and bitterly ironic. :smith:

Mo_Steel fucked around with this message at 16:35 on Jan 17, 2015

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!
Why would they cite Reagan's first election and not his re-election where he carried 49 states?

Dirt5o8
Nov 6, 2008

EUGENE? Where's my fuckin' money, Eugene?

Boywhiz88 posted:

Why would they cite Reagan's first election and not his re-election where he carried 49 states?

Because Reagan got all 50 states and 100% of the vote - anything else you hear are lies.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!

Dirt5o8 posted:

Because Reagan got all 50 states and 100% of the vote - anything else you hear are lies.

I'm ridiculously proud to be a Minnesotan and part of the only state that didn't go for that rear end in a top hat.

Good pull this week, Fulchrum! They honestly seem to be running out of ways to make rage. Like a lot of these quotes and comics are just plain dumb or unfunny.

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun

Boywhiz88 posted:

Good pull this week, Fulchrum! They honestly seem to be running out of ways to make rage. Like a lot of these quotes and comics are just plain dumb or unfunny.
Lots of the quotes are just plain dumb or unfunny every week.

This is probably all just perfect for the right wing id.

Fun fact! Nobody outside the right wing outrage machine, and those of us who get our kicks from it, actually knows what Benghazi is. And of those, only the right wing outrage machine knows what we're supposed to be pissed off about.

I get the feeling that any candidate that pushes the Benghazi angle during the primaries will become the frontrunner among tea partiers and the extreme wings, which would be delicious to hear during the general. "Mr Obama, what did you know about Benghazi?"

Ghost of Reagan Past fucked around with this message at 17:12 on Jan 17, 2015

Deep State of Mind
Jul 30, 2006

"It was a busy day. I do not remember it all. In the morning, I thought I had lost my wallet. Then we went swimming and either overthrew a government or started a pro-American radio station. I can't really remember."
Fun Shoe
One of the dumbest things right wingers have been up to lately has been this idea that "entitlements" means the exact opposite of what it actually means.

Like "how dare they call this social security money, which I worked for and paid into my whole life and am therefore entitled to, an entitlement?! Like it's some kind of free handout!?"

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Bloodnose posted:

One of the dumbest things right wingers have been up to lately has been this idea that "entitlements" means the exact opposite of what it actually means.

Like "how dare they call this social security money, which I worked for and paid into my whole life and am therefore entitled to, an entitlement?! Like it's some kind of free handout!?"

It's like giving someone money so they can make a food run for the office only for them to go buy a bunch of random poo poo for themselves with it instead. And then they have the nerve to call you entitled because you asked and gave them the means to buy what they promised in the first place!

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Bloodnose posted:

I've been musing about this on facebook, they literally think they're being called "entitled" like they're bratty kids or something.

Too bad they'll never absorb how true that is, though not in this particular case.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Ghost of Reagan Past posted:

Fun fact! Nobody outside the right wing outrage machine, and those of us who get our kicks from it, actually knows what Benghazi is. And of those, only the right wing outrage machine knows what we're supposed to be pissed off about.

The President is black and therefore a Muslim.

hamster_style
Nov 24, 2004
neenjah!

VitalSigns posted:

The President is black and therefore a Muslim.

But it's not his blackness they have a problem with...

TerminalSaint
Apr 21, 2007

Where must we go...

we who wander this Wasteland in search of our better selves?

Bloodnose posted:

I chalk it to to people conflating "entitlement" with "sense of entitlement".

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

I was selected for my skill.

Dr. Arbitrary posted:

He didn't publish the drawing he made of a giant spider tank bristling with guns, each with a continuous stream of bullets firing in every direction.

That's because Scott Adams can't draw.

E: named the wrong Adams in my original post :(

Swan Oat fucked around with this message at 18:58 on Jan 17, 2015

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

hamster_style posted:

But it's not his blackness they have a problem with...

Man, they're really turning on Putin. His KGB past and aggressive stance just color his motives.

Swan Oat posted:

That's because Douglas Adams can't draw.
I think he'd agree that being dead does have its disadvantages in that regard.

turn it up TURN ME ON
Mar 19, 2012

In the Grim Darkness of the Future, there is only war.

...and delicious ice cream.
So an acquaintance mentioned that he would envy the opportunity to kill an intruder. I always knew that was a thing people dreamed about (especially middle aged suburban dads who play too many video games) but weird to hear him talk about it just like it was a perfectly normal thing.

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin

SquadronROE posted:

So an acquaintance mentioned that he would envy the opportunity to kill an intruder. I always knew that was a thing people dreamed about (especially middle aged suburban dads who play too many video games) but weird to hear him talk about it just like it was a perfectly normal thing.

It's probably a normal reaction to recent trauma. I wouldn't hold it against someone that much if they were the recent victim of violent crime. Of course, the real answer is therapy to learn constructive ways to manage anxieties.

turn it up TURN ME ON
Mar 19, 2012

In the Grim Darkness of the Future, there is only war.

...and delicious ice cream.

Dr. Arbitrary posted:

It's probably a normal reaction to recent trauma. I wouldn't hold it against someone that much if they were the recent victim of violent crime. Of course, the real answer is therapy to learn constructive ways to manage anxieties.

That's an interesting point I hadn't considered before. Never know what might have happened to someone recently or not so recently.

turn it up TURN ME ON fucked around with this message at 19:21 on Jan 17, 2015

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン

Seven Force posted:

Isn't "Ben Ghazi" a joke? Did they take a joke response to a nonsense cause seriously??

Ben Ghazi won me my avatar.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Fulchrum posted:

So wait, the devil is the liberal here? Why even bother color coding speech if you're not gonna stick to it?
That's probably deliberate, like the whole "the Devil was the first liberal" type thing.

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
LIBERALS WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN A LANDSLIDE

SquadronROE posted:

Assuming he's just being a murdering psycho rather than reacting to recent trauma maybe suggest be breaks into someone else's property and kills himself.

Technical Analysis
Nov 21, 2007

I got 99 problems but the British ain't one.

Guavanaut posted:

That's probably deliberate, like the whole "the Devil was the first liberal" type thing.

Reading too much into it.

Devil = Bad

Bad = Liberal

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

The Bee posted:

That's pretty much it. I'll link the pic.

Like, its pretty clearly trying to explain that numbers aren't big monolithic entities, and you can break them up to make simpler numbers easier to add on the fly. Its just explained/asked kind of poorly, and looks silly when done for an example like 8+5 even if we need to teach it that early to make it a building block of math.

I actually effortposted to try and help explain, too, because I thought it was just a reblog confused about math. Then I checked the source, saw it was liberallogic101, and couldn't believe my eyes.

Got this one in my feed too, with someone else commenting on the post afterwards "The teachers comment of adding three at the end would still make this equation come out to 13. duhhhhhhhhh"

:cripes: I can't even.

Brawnfire posted:

I've been musing about this on facebook, they literally think they're being called "entitled" like they're bratty kids or something.

Too bad they'll never absorb how true that is, though not in this particular case.

Replace the phrase entitlement with guarantee. We need to expand guarantees for food, shelter, medicine, and retirement. :colbert: Guarantee sounds awesome.

Mo_Steel fucked around with this message at 23:38 on Jan 17, 2015

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!

Mo_Steel posted:

Got this one in my feed too, with someone else commenting on the post afterwards "The teachers comment of adding three at the end would still make this equation come out to 13. duhhhhhhhhh"

:cripes: I can't even..

I kinda get what they mean, since the "then add three" isn't really focusing on the lesson at hand. Asking "once ten is obtained, the remainder is _ and adding them gives __" might have made it a bit more clear that you're putting 3 aside to add 5 and 5 / 8 and 2 to get 10, then using that number later to reach 13 from a comfortable baseline of 10.

I dunno, I feel the wording of the question could've been better, but all these hyperbolic posts like "I’m taking loving Calculus and I don’t get what the teacher is trying to do." just really confuse me.

The Bee fucked around with this message at 00:03 on Jan 18, 2015

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

The Bee posted:

I dunno, I feel the wording of the question could've been better, but all these hyperbolic posts like "I’m taking loving Calculus and I don’t get what the teacher is trying to do." just really confuse me.
It confused me a little at the start, because it is very ambiguous wording if you haven't already received instruction in that method already.

A lot of people are saying that it's getting kids into the algebraic mindset early, and if it had said "Show how to make 10 + x from 8 + 5" I'd have got it immediately, and so would all of the supposed calculus people. For kids of that age that would involve explaining what x means and the whole idea of variables, which would be getting way too far off track though. I can't think of an easier way to put it, maybe "Show how to make a group of 10 from 8 + 5", but I'm guessing that 'make 10' should already have been explained as a unit concept to these kids.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Anyway, part 3.

"Not pushing your views on another country or culture? Not a very LIBERAL thing to do, is it?"

Ah yes, the famous animal that follows each other off cliffs, sheep.

"People need college" "But its too dang expensive" "So how should we fix that?" *Cricket noises*

"Which is why it was such a suprise that there were two armed guards."

Also, this.

http://www.alternet.org/news-amp-politics/gun-group-finds-armed-civilian-wouldnt-have-stopped-charlie-hebdo-attacks

Earnest doesn't mean fake sincerity, it means actualm sincerity!

Wow, just blatant "No true scotsman".

More eating of the closest thing they have to moderates continues.

Transgenderism is a mental disease. How's that "we're loving and compassionate" thing holding up?

"Who is the GUBMINT to tell us what the facts are our kid should know?" And I note that he cut off just before he pointed out the perect education system came from Persia.

Also, because someone was gonna do it, this.

"This is for fighting the small imaginary bad guys. This one is for when I figh the US army and win! So stop telling me I'm delusional!"

Just the primal id, here. "You don't accept groupthink? IDIOT!"

"Like if you think theres a better solution than finding a solution""

WHAT statue of Liberty poem?

"And whine every time I encounter consequences!"

No, he didn't say that. But he DID say the Bible should be heavily censored and shouldn't be kept in libraries. A position I'm sure Conservatives support.

Think of the 500000 unwanted rape babies who went off to die in the Civil War.

Apparently LL101 really are completely unaware of how the jobs market is.

WHAT SOUTHERN STRATEGY?

Once again, the brady people are completely, factually 100% correct.

"gently caress THE SICK!!" - Christians, supposedly.

And thats another week.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

The Bee posted:

people have this tendency to be confronted with a little bit of befuddlement, validate their knowledge in terms of what they know, and then reject the problem as overly confusing because they should know how to do this.

this is why so many people complain about common core math, it's easier to immediately dismiss the question as stupid rather than spend like ten seconds thinking through it.

Samuel Clemens
Oct 4, 2013

I think we should call the Avengers.

I can't figure out what this is trying to say. Obamacare will lead to the zombie apocalypse?

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Samuel Clemens posted:

I can't figure out what this is trying to say. Obamacare will lead to the zombie apocalypse?

Obamacare means we have to pay for all these filthy poors and their disgusting conditions, obviously.

Deuce
Jun 18, 2004
Mile High Club

Fulchrum posted:

And thats another week.

Fulchrum died embraced the darkness for our sins.

Mornacale
Dec 19, 2007

n=y where
y=hope and n=folly,
prospects=lies, win=lose,

self=Pirates

Fulchrum posted:

Wow, just blatant "No true scotsman".

"This is for fighting the small imaginary bad guys. This one is for when I figh the US army and win! So stop telling me I'm delusional!"

Islam, unlike Christianity, encourages violence.

Now let me tell you about who I want to kill with all these different guns.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Deuce posted:

Fulchrum died embraced the darkness for our sins.

Will you please stop that, this is getting culty.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Mornacale posted:

Islam, unlike Christianity, encourages violence.

Now let me tell you about who I want to kill with all these different guns.

The best part is that that one says "We don't call abortion clinic bombers 'Christian terrorists' because they aren't being Christians...Islamic terrorists are." parses to "Islamic terrorists are being Christians", not "Islamic terrorists are being Islamic."

Rick_Hunter
Jan 5, 2004

My guys are still fighting the hard fight!
(weapons, shields and drones are still online!)
I know it's been mentioned before, but why aren't we making 'Conservative Logic 101' parodies? Is it because it would muddy the waters or give LL101 more attention or... :shrug:

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

No matter how much paperwork I process, it never goes away. It only increases.

Rick_Hunter posted:

I know it's been mentioned before, but why aren't we making 'Conservative Logic 101' parodies? Is it because it would muddy the waters or give LL101 more attention or... :shrug:

If anything that blog is useful as a window into the mind of the far right. Dunno why a counter blog is necessary.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire
Playing on their terms is a waste of time. LL101 tries to be funny and isn't, just masturbatory, a parallel would come out similarly.