Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

Not everyone should wear yoga pants tho

you cant stop me you prude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

you cant stop me you prude

peep dat bulge

looks like you got a couple grapes and a cornichon in there

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Although gym shorts are a perfectly acceptable vehicle for meat-gazing.

I'm not sure most dudes are aware of that.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Out of curiosity, I googled male yoga pants.

http://www.amazon.com/Fisherman-Pants-Trousers-Cotton-Charcoal/dp/B00HXGDKFG/ref=zg_bs_2420286011_2

This could be entirely my lazy jam.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

not caring here posted:

http://www.amazon.com/Fisherman-Pants-Trousers-Cotton-Charcoal/dp/B00HXGDKFG/ref=zg_bs_2420286011_2

I own 2 pairs and they are legit comfy as all hell. That poo poo with a nice linen robe and a cup of really good coffee while I try to get my girlfriend to go home is my weekend ritual

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Zeris posted:

AAR please bateman

Apparently the one person I know on the Island is in http://www.heahawaii.com/. So he got a heads up on the job. They wanted prior military so between that and his vouch (which apparently is a big deal) I pretty much already had the job. Dropped off my crystal clear driver's abstract had an interview, and I start training Monday. Roadside assistance, mobile locksmithing. I can't get over the fact that I am moving from working a food truck to full time with benefits and a car.

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

not caring here posted:

every white man i have ever seen wearing this item in public was disgusting leftist trash

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

Master Bateman posted:

Apparently the one person I know on the Island is in http://www.heahawaii.com/. So he got a heads up on the job. They wanted prior military so between that and his vouch (which apparently is a big deal) I pretty much already had the job. Dropped off my crystal clear driver's abstract had an interview, and I start training Monday. Roadside assistance, mobile locksmithing. I can't get over the fact that I am moving from working a food truck to full time with benefits and a car.

Another proud member of the Military that went bamboo

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

DownByTheWooter posted:

every white man i have ever seen wearing this item in public was disgusting leftist trash

Well I'm 2 out of 3 so I'm good to go then.

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

Master Bateman posted:

Proud of u bud :hfive:

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

Master Bateman posted:

Dude is it like an apprenticeship thing? If you can apprentice and get qualified to work on GSA locks you'll be employed for life. There's a guy I know that retired a few years ahead of me... He installs and locksmiths all the GSA approved locks on a base, works roughly two honest weeks of work a year but makes more than 50k just waiting to work on locks.

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

unlike most veterans and SA members $10 is not a meaningful expenditure for me

I'm gonna have me a swag Bar-B-Q

Obama Africanus posted:

Dude is it like an apprenticeship thing? If you can apprentice and get qualified to work on GSA locks you'll be employed for life. There's a guy I know that retired a few years ahead of me... He installs and locksmiths all the GSA approved locks on a base, works roughly two honest weeks of work a year but makes more than 50k just waiting to work on locks.

this is extremely true if you can get gsa certified

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

krispykremessuck posted:

this is extremely true if you can get gsa certified

sucking government titty rules

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Obama Africanus posted:

Starting off doing the roadsisde assistance and popping car locks. Opportunity to learn actual locksmithing down the road.

Good morning zombie,
Just wanted to let you know I am awaiting the completion of the background check and then we can move forward with setting up your training time with our field manager.Everything else has checked out and were very excited having you come on board.Mahalo

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Made paella in a crockpot. Martello would probably castrate me or something but it's pretty good.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
Painted my bathroom. poo poo looks noice

Painsaw
Jul 3, 2008

Butts lol
Yoga class was going pretty well in terms of my back, so I decided to up my game a bit and start hitting the gym again. After a year of taking it easy, two days in the gym and I can't move. The gently caress? This wasn't supposed to happen.

Wife sez, 'welcome to getting old!'

gently caress

Yoga class makes it worth it. College student yoga butts, three of the four walls are mirrors.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Foam roll dat poo poo

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Stretch after lifting. Fish oil helps too.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

DOMS are DOMS and there's not much you can do about it. It'll go away eventually. poo poo go squat after not doing it for like 6 months and then try to go up stairs the next day.

But yeah stretch after, foam roll, warm compress if it's really bad, light massage, etc

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Uncle DOMS is a horrible person who "tucks you in tight" when you get into bed. Eventually you get used to him touching you and you kind of enjoy it after a while.

I started lifting again, just 2-3 times per week to get me stronger for cycling season again. First two weeks sucked, and doing anything on the bike afterwards was horrible. But now after about 20 minutes of cycling and getting the legs warmed up its nothing to do front squats/deadlifts and then go out and ride 40 miles at a decent pace. Just gotta keep at it and not take weeks upon weeks off.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

I know it sounds counter-intuitive but unless it's absolutely crippling being active or lifting through mild pain actually helps

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

I know it sounds counter-intuitive but unless it's absolutely crippling being active or lifting through mild pain actually helps

people are pussies about this though

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

If you haven't worked out in a long time DOMS can be pretty bad though

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

If you haven't worked out in a long time DOMS can be pretty bad though

not disagreeing but just about anything is better than being a bitch lying in bed or sitting in a chair. gotta move those muscles

Vriess
Apr 30, 2013

Select the items of interest in the scene.

Returned with Honor.

Fart Sandwiches posted:

Painted my bathroom. poo poo looks noice

I'm not sure how you prime it. Do you use urine?

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners
I like DOMs(insert gay joke). Or being so physically weak after lifting that I can barely drive my car, just leave it in 3rd and hope I don't hit a stop light.

Big Anime Fan Here posted:

lmao at the idea that you wanted to go find a special bag and gas setup online (the yospos of suicide methods) and purchase it with money and wait for it to get delivered instead of just going on top of a very high building/dam/ravine/any sort of precipice and jumping off of it and anyone was supposed to take you seriously. If you actually wanted to die you could go pull it off in 1 hour easy. Don't kill yourself you retard because it will inevitably just be another embarrassing failure for you when you fail

lmao

Painsaw
Jul 3, 2008

Butts lol
Gotta be able to chase dem butts

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

Painsaw posted:

chase dem butts

Painsaw posted:

chase dem butts

Painsaw posted:

chase dem butts

Painsaw posted:

chase dem butts

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Well gently caress. Three years ago while drunk, I got a trespassing charge that I was told would go away after a year of not getting in trouble since I had no record. Now my background check is taking longer than normal for that county.
1. Why the gently caress would it show up
2. I gave my current job notice already.

:psyboom:

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
After a herniated disc, yoga got me in a different kind of shape than I knew of before / during army. Then I got back to lifting and some easy runs. Feels good man. Learn what kinds of pain are good and which are warning signs. But keep moving. Not moving is the only wrong answer. Use it or lose it.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

MassivelyBuckNegro posted:

I like DOMs(insert gay joke). Or being so physically weak after lifting that I can barely drive my car, just leave it in 3rd and hope I don't hit a stop light.

lmao

Mr Tastee posted:

So about an hour ago I was fired from my job. It was 10 hours a week at minimum wage at a physical therapy office. It entailed doing whatever the administration needed to do, but didn't have the time to do. This mostly consisted of updating records and preparing and sending out bills to the patients' insurance providers. I got it through the Office of Rehabilitation Services. I was fired for using the internet for personal use/entertainment, which is something I do every day on the job when nobody's looking.

I'm scared to go home now, because I know my uncle will be disappointed in me, along with probably everyone else in my family. Additionally, I'm not sure I can afford college now. And if I can't afford college, my uncle will kick me out of his home (an illegal apartment located in the basement of the restaurant). None of my other relatives AFAIK can keep me with them, and my mom and I got into a fight recently, and she's the grudge-holding type, so I'm not sure she'll be able to let me live with her.

I could probably get another job (I've been eyeing a Ben and Jerry's and a library job, though I doubt anyone's going to hire a guy when they can call up the last employer and they'll say "this fucker "), and I'm #4 on the waitlist for a subsidized apartment, though. And I receive SSI because I'm mentally disabled (around $750 total, though I have no idea how I'm considered disabled enough to get that), so my concerns are more for the immediate issues.

What do I do? I don't want to kill myself, though a small part of me feels I deserve to die for such an enormous failure.

this idiot thinks losing a job where hes making like 80 bucks a week is something to give a poo poo about

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
lol must be a p tite college for that weekly rate

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners

this idiot thinks losing a job where hes making like 80 bucks a week is something to give a poo poo about

I'd off myself if I had that dude's life.

MancXVI
Feb 14, 2002

has anybody told him he should enlist?

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

MancXVI posted:

justice4trayvawn
Oct 26, 2014
i get almost twice what he does bc im sad

checkmate retard

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

MancXVI posted:

he should pick some kind of open contract, undesignated sort of variable job, too. So he can fully explore his options, you see

justice4trayvawn posted:

i get almost twice what he does bc im sad

checkmate retard

same

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

MancXVI posted:

Yes.

Mr Tastee posted:

I might be a shitbag, but I'm not a babykiller.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

Master Bateman posted:

Well gently caress. Three years ago while drunk, I got a trespassing charge that I was told would go away after a year of not getting in trouble since I had no record. Now my background check is taking longer than normal for that county.
1. Why the gently caress would it show up
2. I gave my current job notice already.

:psyboom:

alright. what happened leading up to that charge?

• Locked thread