Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
fffffaaaaaarrrrttttttt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vriess
Apr 30, 2013

Select the items of interest in the scene.

Returned with Honor.

holocaust bloopers posted:

fffffaaaaaarrrrttttttt

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
Last time I watched Fury I was p drunk and rewatching is super :catstare:

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Weird but would.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Spicy Guacamole posted:

Weird but would.

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

Ceterum autem censeo mundum esse delendam

Memento, homo, quia pulvis es, et in pulverem reverteris
RIP if u r relying on the va for any of you're medical needs

Just RIP

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
The VA just sent me their version of an insurance card a few weeks ago. :)

So instead of sitting in a VA ER and waiting 6-12 hours to be seen, I can go sit in a regular ER and wait there 6-12 hours instead.

Yay?

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Better chance of not dying at a regular rear end ER.

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

I'm channeling my inner grover and making a new door for the storage shed out of framing 2x8s and steel tie straps. And the animals are "helping".

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

building the door ontop a carpet is very grover. congratulations.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

SperginMcBadposter posted:

I'm channeling my inner grover and making a new door for the storage shed out of framing 2x8s and steel tie straps. And the animals are "helping".

Whats up "I swear I'm not a gay, it's just a cool min-pin-bro"

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Dodged a bullet bill today. I'm required to take a seminar course that examines social issues or whatever. There's about a dozen of them that cover a huge array of topics. I signed up for Sex In U.S. Politics. The professor sent a class-wide email detailing the abundance of readings about every SJW issue that Tumblr strokes over.

Dumped that poo poo for an ocean science course.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

tuluk posted:

building the door ontop a carpet is very grover. congratulations.

seriously

I've built some crooked poo poo over the years. never have I relied on carpet for a work surface.

the grover is strong in you

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

So just short of 7 years after taking a leave of absence from Target and never going back they called to ask if I was coming back :laugh:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Casimir Radon posted:

So just short of 7 years after taking a leave of absence from Target and never going back they called to ask if I was coming back :laugh:

Say yes but you need an extension on your leave first.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Say yes but you need an extension on your leave first.
I should have asked how much seniority I've accrued. I should be general manager by now.

GB3Pwood
Sep 13, 2004
Insult Swordfighter

SperginMcBadposter posted:

Insulate the door.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

GB3Pwood posted:

Insulate the door.
Just the door? He needs to insulate the entire shed. What if it gets too cold and the lawnmower freezes up? Think, man.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
is that door going to be at foot level on a landing of stairs? if so, just turn it into a window.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
stop loving around with those ugly straps too. get you a kreg jig and hide your handiwork. drill, screw, fill with wood putty and sand. it will look 1000% less like poo poo.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

stop loving around with those ugly straps too. get you a kreg jig and hide your handiwork. drill, screw, fill with wood putty and sand. it will look 1000% less like poo poo.

I heard this in Ron Swanson voice.

Or Nick Offerman because he pretty much plays himself on P&R.

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

The outward facing side is going to be covered in a thin sheet of wood.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

I heard this in Ron Swanson voice.

Or Nick Offerman because he pretty much plays himself on P&R.

not surprising as him and I were born and are from relatively the same area.

I have a much, much more bitchin' beard though.

his stand-up special (on netflix) was pretty good too, but that's probably my bland yankee blood being used to deep, monotone voices of reason.

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

unlike most veterans and SA members $10 is not a meaningful expenditure for me

I'm gonna have me a swag Bar-B-Q

probably my bland yankee blood

confirmed, offerman's stand up was hot garbage and mostly boring. very poorly written, but that wasn't its only problem

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

krispykremessuck posted:

confirmed, offerman's stand up was hot garbage and mostly boring. very poorly written, but that wasn't its only problem

The skits were dumb, especially when it's just to say "welp we can't legally broadcast this parody song"

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

krispykremessuck posted:

Yeah I didn't like it.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

hey bob villa hes making a door for a storage shed calm down

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

not surprising as him and I were born and are from relatively the same area.

I have a much, much more bitchin' beard though.

his stand-up special (on netflix) was pretty good too, but that's probably my bland yankee blood being used to deep, monotone voices of reason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boI4D1FlIVs

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

unlike most veterans and SA members $10 is not a meaningful expenditure for me

I'm gonna have me a swag Bar-B-Q

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

hey bob villa hes making a door for a storage shed calm down

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Put the thermostat on the outside of the door.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

ah yes, my home depot bro showing off that orange apron.

okay, I'll admit, I didn't pay the most attention during that stand-up of his. I tend to tune out music bits so I completely ignored the whole "we can't play this" schtick.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Tearsaslube
Jan 5, 2015

by XyloJW
What's the penetration of alpha particles through lead? I heard I need about two inches.

I've got to have a place to store my gold bullions and energy drinks for the coming armageddon.

Where do I buy a filtration unit for airborne gram negative bacteria?

Tearsaslube fucked around with this message at 09:18 on Jan 5, 2015

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Tearsaslube posted:

What's the penetration of alpha particles through lead? I heard I need about two inches.

I've got to have a place to store my gold bullions and energy drinks for the coming armageddon.

Where do I buy a filtration unit for airborne gram negative bacteria?
Caro?

Tearsaslube
Jan 5, 2015

by XyloJW

Yes. I've had a complete mental breakdown. Pardon the word salad. I've invested all my liquid assets into gold, started growing my own vegan garden, and am now wearing the skins of my neighbors. Get hosed.

I'm confusing type one and two fundamental attribution errors, I now stare at goats and will clouds into existence.

I read both the prince and fight club, and now have a spirit animal. I assume the characteristics of this spirit animal. I have chosen the spirit animal of the the dung beetle. The dung beetle is known for rolling poo poo. I find poo poo, roll it into a ball, and push it across deserts.

Tearsaslube fucked around with this message at 09:29 on Jan 5, 2015

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Tearsaslube posted:

Yes. I've had a complete mental breakdown. Pardon the word salad. I've invested all my liquid assets into gold, started growing my own vegan garden, and am now wearing the skins of my neighbors. Get hosed.

I'm confusing type one and two fundamental attribution errors, I now stare at goats and will clouds into existence.
Well, that's not very nice.

Tearsaslube
Jan 5, 2015

by XyloJW

Spicy Guacamole posted:

Well, that's not very nice.

Listen, I'm caro, known freedom fighter. I'm a loose cannon cop who doesn't play by the rules

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Tearsaslube posted:

Listen, I'm caro, known freedom fighter. I'm a loose cannon cop who doesn't play by the rules

Can you teach me surgery?

Tearsaslube
Jan 5, 2015

by XyloJW

Master Bateman posted:

Can you teach me surgery?

No. I'm a crazy person. Leave that to the professionals. Take your haldol, color in the lines

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
gently caress you dad imma color outside the lines

• Locked thread