Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

9/11*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Myrddin_Emrys posted:

I actually have a fedora and not a trilby. No I wont be posting pics thank you very much.

Some nice self ownage here

ol qwerty bastard
Dec 13, 2005

If you want something done, do it yourself!
There should be a rule where if you willingly admit to owning something really shameful, like a Fluttershy fucksuit or a fedora or an anime wallscroll or whatever, you *have* to post pictures.

blunt for century
Jul 4, 2008

I've got a bone to pick.

ol qwerty bastard posted:

There should be a rule where if you willingly admit to owning something really shameful, like a Fluttershy fucksuit or a fedora or an anime wallscroll or whatever, you *have* to post pictures.

We used to have that somewhere in PYF but I don't remember where. I'm not gonna do a rule on it again. More rules means I have to do more stuff so :effort:

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

blunt for century posted:

PYF macros and other dumb poo poo: I actually have a fedora and not a trilby.
Fuckin A.

Artemis J Brassnuts
Jan 2, 2009
I regret😢 to inform📢 I am the most sexually🍆 vanilla 🍦straight 📏 dude😰 on the planet🌎
Shut up and post your pic wearing your best hand-me-down suit from your dad.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

blunt for century posted:

We used to have that somewhere in PYF but I don't remember where. I'm not gonna do a rule on it again. More rules means I have to do more stuff so :effort:

Awkward/Ugly/Gross. If you defend the hat, you wear the hat.

Aperture Priority
May 4, 2009

~~*~~Is Dream~~*~~
:coolfish::3::coolfish:

Myrddin_Emrys posted:

I actually have a fedora and not a trilby. No I wont be posting pics thank you very much.

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

Picnic Princess posted:

You guys are as easy to spot as vegans.

What the gently caress is that supposed to mean?

ol qwerty bastard
Dec 13, 2005

If you want something done, do it yourself!
Vegan spotted ^^^

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I love this thread

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Doctor Rope

Edmund Honda
Sep 27, 2003

Wheany posted:

ThaGhettoJew
Jul 4, 2003

The world is a ghetto

kelvron posted:

Do you have an album link for this?

Terribly sorry, no. Got 'em from either an earlier version of this thread or webcomics or something and just retained the imgur filenames. Still makes me laugh every time though.

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one
When the night is calling

Not to argue with a jpg but... yeah?

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

I got this title for the dumbest fucking possible take on sea shanties. Specifically, I derailed the meme thread because sailors in the 18th century weren't woke enough for me, and you shouldn't sing sea shanties. In fact, don't have any fun ever.
the best way to argue in favor of your no doubt well-reasoned opinions is to post image macros.

imagine i put that sentence in impact font on "bad advice duck" or something :effort:

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.

When Freakazoid got sucked into his computer and fell into the Internet, this is what he saw.

Mexican Deathgasm
Aug 17, 2010

Ramrod XTreme
I will never understand how anyone cares about the type of hats that other people wear, or the type of food that other people eat, or how they style their hair, or any other stupid bullshit.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Wheany posted:

Don't feel too bad, there are some vegan or vegetarian recipes I like to eat sometimes, s'all good.

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

edit: took me this long to figure out how to post images again, must be time for bed.

A Moose has a new favorite as of 06:32 on Jan 18, 2015

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

You're welcome

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Mexican Deathgasm posted:

I will never understand how anyone cares about the type of hats that other people wear, or the type of food that other people eat, or how they style their hair, or any other stupid bullshit.

There's a certain type of terrible person who often tend to wear a particular type of hat. Therefore anyone who wears that type of hat is obviously that type of person. That's just logic.

Falcon2001
Oct 10, 2004

Eat your hamburgers, Apollo.
Pillbug

Tiggum posted:

There's a certain type of terrible person who often tend to wear a particular type of hat. Therefore anyone who wears that type of hat is obviously that type of person. That's just logic.

It's mostly just a really great heuristic for finding cringey people.

Mexican Deathgasm
Aug 17, 2010

Ramrod XTreme

Falcon2001 posted:

It's mostly just a really great heuristic for finding cringey people.

But it's not, really. I've seen the pictures of nerds wearing them, there's also tons of normal people that like them. I see attractive women with fedoras or trilbies or whatever standing outside of nightclubs, pop stars and fashion models wear them. Goons make up some weird stereotypes.

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

No one should. It just became a rule somewhere in pyf because of derails. The posting of a picture prevented those derails. It sucks that an individual's choice to wear an odd hat is associated with terrible things like reddit atheism or pua or mra, but sometimes that's life.

in the meantime, if you're gonna bitch about someone making fun of your preferred head covering, post a pic.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

The fedora does actually make him look better but only because he has such a lovely haircut. What would really improve things is if he held the hat in front of his whole face.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Alright vegan, let's see some pics of your brony fedora.

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Jerry Cotton posted:

The fedora does actually make him look better but only because he has such a lovely haircut. What would really improve things is if he held the hat in front of his whole face.

Ron Paul will make Oblivion real

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Doctor Rope

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

We have reached peak fedora

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

fedora_loss.jpg?

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

He cries, yet he cannot he refuses to avert his gaze from his computer game.

I feel like this means something, maybe just not the meaning the author intended.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3691937

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit

Sandweed posted:

We have reached peak fedora

They are not fedora's :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandweed