Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

but I mean cmon right stick in to zoom also running down a hall with the light at our backs and elizabeth casts a shadow but not booker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

pseudorandom name posted:

Hitman Absolution is the game where if you fail the level, instead of restarting you from the beginning of the mission or from a checkpointed state in the middle of the mission, it starts you from a checkpointed location with the beginning of mission state, which is profoundly idiotic.

hitman absolution is the game where you run straight down a corridor in half of the game's levels

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch

Hitman Absolution is the game where if you fail the level, instead of restarting you from the beginning of the mission or from a checkpointed state in the middle of the mission, it starts you from a checkpointed location with the beginning of mission state, which is profoundly idiotic.

there were good and bad parts of Absolution but yeah this is #1 the dumbest part of the game. i'd love to hear some designer rationalizing that choice

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Cat Face Joe posted:

but I mean cmon right stick in to zoom also running down a hall with the light at our backs and elizabeth casts a shadow but not booker

Booker isn't real hshej

ch

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

Cat Face Joe posted:

someone please get that man a therapist he desperately wants little girls to murder him

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

Jerry Cotton posted:

Booker isn't real hshej

ch

thanks as always jerry

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Cat Face Joe posted:

thanks as always jerry

AWFUL. is a piece of poo poo app.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Yodzilla posted:

there were good and bad parts of Absolution but yeah this is #1 the dumbest part of the game. i'd love to hear some designer rationalizing that choice

they said it was so that you couldnt get stuck if you saved after using up your supplies

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

hubris.height posted:

wife and me love our ps4 sorry you hate playing video games yospos

You and your wife are faggots.

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

Ludwig van Halen posted:

hitman absolution is actually really good

yea if your favorite mission in blood money was death of a showman lol

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Knuc U Kinte posted:

You and your wife are faggots.

the Knuc doth protest too much, methinks

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
i have 46 hours in sunless sea. how the hell did that happen this game isn't even released

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

I see GTAV is up for preorder - £40 on Steam UK, or £22 for a key via Nuuvem; is there any region-locking to worry about here?

<edit> well this says no anyway: http://www.steamlocks.tk/index.php

NoneMoreNegative fucked around with this message at 01:08 on Jan 19, 2015

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2
Hey corn you ever play Hitman 1? It seems janky enough...

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

bump_fn posted:

the Knuc doth protest too much, methinks

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

virtualboyCOLOR posted:

lol if you own a ps4

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

love owning it, it's nice being able to afford things :D

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Space-Pope posted:

mh4u demo s: its monster hunter but faster and more fluid and i really like the insect glaive but i think u need a circle pad pro or a c-stick to make the most of it

lol if u didnt buy a cpp for mh3u

anyway i really like the switch axe so i think ill be maining that, i want to like the charge blade but i just cant seem to grok it. insect glaive is fun but i suck at aiming so nope

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Vintersorg posted:

love owning it, it's nice being able to afford things :D

Did you play destiny on it?

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

TF2 HAT MINING RIG posted:

Did you play destiny on it?

yah, it was a fun ride but the ending is composed of grinding out stuff for gear

some people like it and more power to em. it wasn't something I wanted to do over and over again

looking forward to bloodborne soon :D

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch

corn in the bible posted:

they said it was so that you couldnt get stuck if you saved after using up your supplies

lol what a crock of poo poo

scamtank
Feb 24, 2011

my desire to just be a FUCKING IDIOT all day long is rapidly overtaking my ability to FUNCTION

i suspect that means i'm MENTALLY ILL

scamtank
Feb 24, 2011

my desire to just be a FUCKING IDIOT all day long is rapidly overtaking my ability to FUNCTION

i suspect that means i'm MENTALLY ILL

these shareware caches with misspelled secrets and xeets are so loving precious i can't stand it

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

lol you got banned for posting anime in the gamergate thread. how does it feel

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

"Look Marge! I just got a brand new Playstation 4! And the sales guy said It has all the latest gizmos and terrbits!"

"Homer, what about the games?"

"The what?"

"Don't these things usually have games for you to play on?"

"D'oh"

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Cardboard Box A posted:

Hey corn you ever play Hitman 1? It seems janky enough...

Played it a bit solely because of how much I liked Blood Money. I got up to the second mission and decided it wasn't worth wasting my time on.

gently caress that game.

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

yeah that turned me right the gently caress off from playing it. is there a mod that fixes this yet

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Korean Boomhauer posted:

yeah that turned me right the gently caress off from playing it. is there a mod that fixes this yet

No modder gives enough of a poo poo to work on absolution

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

saucepanman posted:

you got married over the break?

no, the future wife lol just got lazy

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

goddamn after going through so many ffxiv quests without people having voices suddenly hitting a voiced cutscene is a shock

and i actually went out and talked to irl people today, so its not just because ive gone full hermit mode tyvm

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

NO.

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

mh4u goty all years

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

is MH still an mmo boss rush :3:

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Liver Disaster posted:

is MH still an mmo boss rush :3:

Monster Hunter is not an MMO and you usually only fight one boss.

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
mh doesnt even play like an mmo. it has actual combat, for starters

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Space-Pope posted:

mh doesnt even play like an mmo. it has actual combat, for starters

and is good

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
i figured that was implied

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
I always figured mh was the true successor to PSO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

ive found the combat in mh to be comparable to mmos ive played recently, its basically a no trash mobs experience you have the option of playing with friends

• Locked thread